Siobh.Ohagan #12 Playing a game of Covid Dodge, all to stay in a Travel Lodge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can always unblock people to get the numbers of followers up. I reckon by a lot!!
wouldn’t help, blocked followers stay in the follower count she’s already getting the benefit of all her blocked followers

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fliss, Lucy, Diren and James all at some park, like Fliss stayed with siobhan for a week when she was in Portugal and siobhan didn’t sideline her, you’d think Fliss would include her a bit more!

*not standing up for Siobhan The Shamrock herself but there’s an obvious lack of follow up favour
the shamrock herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
News just in, the Amhrán na Bhian has been rewritten

Sé na Full Furannnnn-acccce,
agus Níl an ghoul in Éirrr-ean,
Inniu, tá sí ag òl,
ag feachaint for her hòl.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'd say the grandad turned in his grave at the state of the manky birkenstocks & when she announced her fanny was waxed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 12
Can I just say, this thread (and the previous one in particular) is getting me through such a tough time in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
I really want James to address why he’s avoiding her 🤣🤣 my nose is reefing. I can only imagine what she done

And why isn’t Sinead followin Gaz the geeza anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.