Siobh.Ohagan #12 Playing a game of Covid Dodge, all to stay in a Travel Lodge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooh Sinead, sorry. Thought it was Siobhan people were talking about. Coffee time!

Although to be fair, still didn't recognise Sinead in that either
I didn’t either! This is why I love to spot them in ‘real’ life, they look like different people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does shiv smoke? In one of the stories from yesterday there’s a packet of Esse ‘juicy’ (I had to google) on the table and a lighter
I always think it seems such a contradiction when these fitness gurus smoke. There they are trying to tell other people how to be fit and healthy and they are polluting themselves (and those around them) with toxic substances. My mum was a smoker and was told she would die if she didn’t stop right then and there. She did but now has COPD and extremely bad health 😞

View attachment 627151
Think she tries to cover up her stint on Love Island as much as possible
Is it really a booming empire? 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That fecking video yet again with the mad eyes and the mad hair appealllllllinnnnnggggg to PTs everywhere. She’s so unconvincing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That fecking video yet again with the mad eyes and the mad hair appealllllllinnnnnggggg to PTs everywhere. She’s so unconvincing.
That video is hilarious 😂
It’s a milder version of James and direns igtvs 🙈🤣
Sad woman

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: Waxed her fanny for the js fella, can’t stop digging her face or get an umbrella

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how after the comments on the reel yesterday suddenly there is a video of them wearing a mask...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video is hilarious 😂
It’s a milder version of James and direns igtvs 🙈🤣
Sad woman
The irony of that video, PTs with no morals , but give her 79 quid to fund her dominos & fags. So obvious that she needs sign ups for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw a really small time influencer in my county promoting DW 🙈🤣 thats ad is no feather in Siobhans cap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her need to share every morsel with her followers bizarre, and even like the random details of her day to day, it’s almost like stuff you’d stick in a group chat with your mates like the fact that 6 minute (5 minute if you count the time spent posting about it) poke bowl made it into story content, like why? What can anyone respond to that? Get it into ya you beast? Gewan you animal? And like even time stamping it and the before and after like would you even be arsed? Everyone and their ma has seen a poke bowl at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.