Siobh.Ohagan #12 Playing a game of Covid Dodge, all to stay in a Travel Lodge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next question box: What’s your opinion on “The Great Damien Rice Controversy”. Could you imagine?! 🤣 “That’s out of my scope”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she alludes to not liking the English, but watched a English soccer game, In a England pub, in England

Reactions: 8
I think the Irish grandfather turning in his grave was, again, supposed to be a joke 🙈 someone said it in an earlier post.. her jokes just don’t come across as well.. she has no idea how to deliver a simple joke 🙈 hopefully she will not give up the day job (whatever the duck that is! 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Next question box: What’s your opinion on “The Great Damien Rice Controversy”. Could you imagine?! 🤣 “That’s out of my scope”.
Lol I’m a bit slow today what is this about? Googled and nothing comes up

Reactions: 11
Also shes making such a big deal about watching an England game in England, with English people, but she was loving her 40k british followers less than a week ago

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny that Diren, James, Fliss and Lord are having a day out in the park. Would much rather be outside (given it’s summer) but also Covid, could think of nothing worse than being inside on a day like this. She probably isn’t aware of the Delta variant, which will delay the full reopening in the UK. Could not be more at risk, then she’ll pop on over here with her weird variant and smelly feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next time James puts up a question box someone ask him what he thinks of our Shiv 🤣 I don't follow him because he's unbearable so not me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny that Diren, James, Fliss and Lord are having a day out in the park. Would much rather be outside (given it’s summer) but also Covid, could think of nothing worse than being inside on a day like this. She probably isn’t aware of the Delta variant, which will delay the full reopening in the UK. Could not be more at risk, then she’ll pop on over here with her weird variant and smelly feet.
She’s have to be invited to make that choice 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
It is seriously so obvious they aren't inviting her, cringe like!!!😖😖😖
And there was Shiv, tagging Lord and her book (which not going to lie is good) and not so much as an invite!!! Fickle world these influencers live in

Reactions: 7
Diren done a q&a earlier I wanted to ask if he recommends the furnace 🤣

I don't know him or James but gather they're slightly more credible fitness influencers..? What do they have to say about siobhan's bullshit.. surely she's asked them to share it for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fliss, Lucy, Diren and James all at some park, like Fliss stayed with siobhan for a week when she was in Portugal and siobhan didn’t sideline her, you’d think Fliss would include her a bit more!

*not standing up for Siobhan The Shamrock herself but there’s an obvious lack of follow up favour

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.