Siobh.Ohagan #12 Playing a game of Covid Dodge, all to stay in a Travel Lodge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The STATE of her flat out stalking that gobshite James. I’m actually mortified for her.
Did they appear at BJJ?

Dear Diary
Living Differently in a Pandemic

A few weeks ago,
I got a brainwave when eating,
To pop on a plane,
But that one troll was seething.

I arrived in Portugal,
To surprise my only sister,
She was turning 30,
And I really had missed her.

Some troll on my YouTube,
Created over 400 profiles,
To give me a thumbs down,
Because first class I did fly.

Portugal was great,
We had lots of nights out,
Despite restricts of covid,
Every rule I did flout.

I estimated calories,
To stay right on track,
And my shoes started smelling,
As my grandmother feet turned black.

I got sick of Portugal,
With the lack of fruit and veg,
I dropped hints to Leanne,
But she didn’t pick up on my beg.

James and Diren are back in London,
So I made my way here,
In preparation I have:
A hair free smooth rear.

I don’t like Fliss,
But she’s my way into the gang,
If I meet James at BJJ,
I’ll shift him with my fangs.

As coincidence would have it,
I’m missing my mother
By the time I fly home
I’ll qualify for one vaccine or another

I bought a Gucci bag,
It’s just for the grid,
What the sheep don’t know,
Is I’ll flog it for a few quid.

London is expensive,
And nobody knows me?
Even with my new bag
And my new shiny gee

its almost time again
For Mams Rocky road
But I can’t live at home
When I’m in binge mode

The furnace is flying
Lots of happy excel sheets
Spaces are limited
But Swipe up for the deets

I must sign off now
I’ve a dominos on the way
I have to reward myself
After all the BJJ

James still hasn’t noticed
That I’m nearer than ever
I wonder does he know
I got 500 points and I’m clever ?
Amazing 🙌👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well she knew she was caught out with this one. Nice attempt at damage limitation. We all know you are an utter fraud.
View attachment 614414
Yea I noticed that before she pointed it out. When she posted the more flattering one I was like, wait what?! How does she have abs after eating the way she has been and partying and not training (which is all facts she has said herself). And then she posted the next one and I was like, wait what?! Didnt she have abs 2 snaps ago? I wonder which one she would say is closer to the truth?

Reactions: 8
Yea I noticed that before she pointed it out. When she posted the more flattering one I was like, wait what?! How does she have abs after eating the way she has been and partying and not training (which is all facts she has said herself). And then she posted the next one and I was like, wait what?! Didnt she have abs 2 snaps ago? I wonder which one she would say is closer to the truth?
I thought the same, she is so fake posting pictures like that 🙄 definitely only posted the comparison because she was caught out

Reactions: 14
The picture on the left is the equivalent to all the Furnace Excel-ent reviews. Smoke and Mirrors. Like everything she does. I hope she finds happiness, by no means I wish a crash and burn in order to realize how much she has going on for her. Just a bit of cop on and less lies. That’s what we want in an influencer, someone that can live a different yet honest life, so that we can see how it looks like through their POV. Not an alternative reality that only exists in her mind and her misleading pictures/stories/values

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh she’s out with diren! Wonder will James make an appearance!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It honestly looks like James directly avoids her.... he spends 90% of his time in the gym or with Diren but for the few occasions Diren meets siobhan in London, James is nowhere to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It honestly looks like James directly avoids her.... he spends 90% of his time in the gym or with Diren but for the few occasions Diren meets siobhan in London, James is nowhere to be seen
I mean.. I don’t know about you... but I tend to avoid people that are actively stalking me and posting how they’re waxed and ready 😂.

If sexes where turned and James was female and Siobhan was male (she’s already butch). It wouldn’t be funny because someone following you around going to your safe spaces and trying to embed themselves with your friends to be around you.
*sips tea* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like James was out for lunch with Diren and Paul Mort, unsure if he is there with Shiv now!!! She must be so excited to be with that crowd!!

James always says he gets turned on by doing BJJ with “potential girlfriends” so it’s even more creepy that she’s now going to his local place

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If youre gonna pay 2 grand for a bag would you not pick a nice one?
This!!! I think the bag is rotten, very chavvy Gucci, not stylish at all. She could have gotten a far nicer bag, a nicer Gucci one even, she’s not an ounce of style about her, prob saw the price tag and it was gucci and thought this will help me fit in 🙄

Reactions: 31
This!!! I think the bag is rotten, very chavvy Gucci, not stylish at all. She could have gotten a far nicer bag, a nicer Gucci one even, she’s not an ounce of style about her, prob saw the price tag and it was gucci and thought this will help me fit in 🙄
I have no style and even I know its rank 🤣

Reactions: 16
She totally asked Diren was he wearing Gucci glasses and T-shirt in the hope someone would steer the conversation to her new bag..... so sad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That story with diren is sooo cringe. Her voice has gone up a notch, I call her being horse I mean hoarse tomorrow. The session moth has flown into glam summer travel lodge party styleeeee. He was clearly not listening to her and she made a show off herself. His eye glance is even more loaded than Shivs under stare. And she does not give a tit about herself and the show she has become. I just wanna shake her and tell her to cop on, if she wasnt such a horrible person tho

Reactions: 15
“Diren, you had a good week”. The person who spent well over 1k in a bag.
We now know she “did a thing” because Diren bought a Gucci top.

just be better

“Diren, you had a good week”. The person who spent well over 1k in a bag.
We now know she “did a thing” because Diren bought a Gucci top.

just be better
I think he said no and that it was Tom Ford. Or did I totally imagine that 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.