Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so embarrassed for her. A reel on a bag because its designer and will end up as filthy as anything that comes in contact with her, I'll never get over that minging shoe story.

What is she actually doing in London anyway. She has an online business. Shes walking around on her own while anyone she knew there exited stage left when she arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That picture of her shoes was absolutely unnecessary. They were filthy! Not just a bit dirty but absolutely filthy. If this is content, just casually talking about how stinking you are as if its cool, then I don't know. Always saying how infrequently she washes her hair, stories saying it's almost 12 and I haven't showered yet (like, if you are just sitting at home, maybe, but in portugal she shows her workout, says how sweaty she is, then walks around and goes and gets coffee or sees whoever, and announces she hasnt showered yet) she is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her growler is bare, it no longer has hair. Her feet smell obscene but she'll soon be in Ireland for the vaccine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That picture of her shoes was absolutely unnecessary. They were filthy! Not just a bit dirty but absolutely filthy. If this is content, just casually talking about how stinking you are as if its cool, then I don't know. Always saying how infrequently she washes her hair, stories saying it's almost 12 and I haven't showered yet (like, if you are just sitting at home, maybe, but in portugal she shows her workout, says how sweaty she is, then walks around and goes and gets coffee or sees whoever, and announces she hasnt showered yet) she is 🤢
I have a pair of Birkenstock that are probably 15 years old and they still look perfect and 100 per cent don’t smell. How can open flip flops smell anyway!! The new bag will be the same..wrecked in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 12
She does yoga barefoot outside.

Her feet were black with dirt in one of her yoga videos in Portugal.

Her hygiene is questionable. Clearly just throws on her birkenstocks without having washed etc

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her spending habits are just manic. Is that bag nearly €2,000 or am I looking at the wrong one? So she’s dropped that much on a handbag but is moaning about having to pay for lashes and eyebrows? Moaning about the price of hand luggage? Moaning about her yoga mat she had to leave behind? And is staying in a bed sit hotel? Eating microwave meals? What is going on?!?
Also, I don’t get this ‘influenced by environment’ crap. She’s walking around SW London looking and then feeling like crap and is insecure about that. In Bali she can feel like the big shot as she has people like Queen Nicole sucking up to her and everyone looks a bit manky but in the real world she’s a bit of a loser. A handbag is not going to change that. It’s such a waste of a nice bag, imagine how grubby the white leather is going to be on the strap 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yeah her spending is so odd. Living beyond her means just for show. That bag is also so ugly IMO. She spends most of the year in Bali where you'd never use a bag like that, especially a white one, so whats the point. Drop a few k on a bag just so you can wear it around London for a month. She is an absolute idiot.

She is obviously trying to make herself feel better about having no mates with mindless consumption.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Honestly of all of the influencers, I'd like her lifestyle the least. What a tit lifestyle. Wakes up at 5am to do your yoga and read pure shite! How many books is she reading at one time?! Can't even make herself a decent breakfast coz she doesn't have cooking facilities. Strolls around London by herself, talking to her phone coz she has nobody else. Hits the gym and I don't go to the gym and even I could see her form was brutal in those crossfit snaps. Some more lonely strolling around talking to her phone before buying something ridiculous to make herself feel better (either a take away, or fast food, or the bag...)! I've seen people move abroad, solo travel, swap from place to place but she is getting it all so so wrong!

Reactions: 20
Honestly of all of the influencers, I'd like her lifestyle the least. What a tit lifestyle. Wakes up at 5am to do your yoga and read pure shite! How many books is she reading at one time?! Can't even make herself a decent breakfast coz she doesn't have cooking facilities. Strolls around London by herself, talking to her phone coz she has nobody else. Hits the gym and I don't go to the gym and even I could see her form was brutal in those crossfit snaps. Some more lonely strolling around talking to her phone before buying something ridiculous to make herself feel better (either a take away, or fast food, or the bag...)! I've seen people move abroad, solo travel, swap from place to place but she is getting it all so so wrong!
She is what is known as a dying influencer 😂. She is literally grasping at anything as she is free falling to try stay relevant.

Watching her form and working out is just embarrassing because she charges people 😂. She can barely lift (and don’t dare comment on that) and can barely do a burpee. Literally she only stays in a cal deficit because she walks 15,000 - 20,000 steps a day 😂.

Her life is the the last thing I’d want.

Does anyone remember how proud she was that she stayed in her house and walked 15,000 steps because she didn’t want to walk outside 😂. That’s literally pacing up and down your rooms 1000 plus times.

That’s bleeping psychotic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I ACTUALLY nearly bent in half with the CRINGE I just experienced????? Oh my God?? Sure I thought she was well above all that materialness? And her hands are so strange, what is with the giant grooves in her hands??? But honestly the cringe omg!! 😑😔🙄😒🥺😳😖

Reactions: 17
The hands 😱 like the michelin man with the rolls on them. Never seen anything like it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she referring to the eggs she made once in Portugal??? Imagine this being your content when you arrive in a city like London. Cringe.
A few pages behind... But when the duck did she ever "make" eggs? She has them cooked for and served to her. A sandwich as content on her stories.. And she in one of thee most amazing cities in the world.

Get out and see the city ye gOHbshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her spending habits are just manic. Is that bag nearly €2,000 or am I looking at the wrong one? So she’s dropped that much on a handbag but is moaning about having to pay for lashes and eyebrows? Moaning about the price of hand luggage? Moaning about her yoga mat she had to leave behind? And is staying in a bed sit hotel? Eating microwave meals? What is going on?!?
Also, I don’t get this ‘influenced by environment’ crap. She’s walking around SW London looking and then feeling like crap and is insecure about that. In Bali she can feel like the big shot as she has people like Queen Nicole sucking up to her and everyone looks a bit manky but in the real world she’s a bit of a loser. A handbag is not going to change that. It’s such a waste of a nice bag, imagine how grubby the white leather is going to be on the strap 🤢
It’s absolute hideous and an obscene amount of money to spend

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion b

OH's in London.. There's plenty to see... But Shiv would rather wax her gee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The hands 😱 like the michelin man with the rolls on them. Never seen anything like it!!!
That’s ageing from sun exposure! Her hands look like they belong to an 80 year old. I have old looking hands, always have but Jesus hers are really bad. Has to be the sun

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.