Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv, just like the rest of the UK, sending strong signals that she is too, open for business.

the super enlightened and woke athlete, pro Palestinian, and 1/10th Afro-Irish, once again fails to read the environment she is in. Such vulgar soundbites, babe, are not appreciated by SW10 “talent”, they are just not vibey…at the building site in Alvor, maybe.

I predict a surge in Lesbianism around that area of London. Or just a lot of left-swipes
So what will happen if SOH is out punishment running next week in SW10 and some guy in his new Maserati, drive by , beeps his horn and shouts out "hey babe"

Do you think we will be hearing about that on the IG stories?
Will she have the same reaction to the lad in the builders van who done the same in Alvor?

These financial are very basic. Net profit is figure taken after the directors/ employees have taken their pay. Alot of small businesses pay their directors most of the earnings to avoid corporation tax on profit plus tax on directors employments. If you withdraw the directors wage first the corporate tax payable decreases.
@Storygirl @Icanteven
Can you share the details of these financials? Or where I can see them.

Reactions: 12
She will be flat out around Chelsea now with her new Gucci purchase keeping up appearances. Maybe even bring it to brunch, but it’s like everything else, surface level and shallow, plus nobody actually gives a duck

Reactions: 9
So what will happen if SOH is out punishment running next week in SW10 and some guy in his new Maserati, drive by , beeps his horn and shouts out "hey babe"

Do you think we will be hearing about that on the IG stories?
Will she have the same reaction to the lad in the builders van who done the same in Alvor?

@Storygirl @Icanteven
Can you share the details of these financials? Or where I can see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Fliss gave Siobhan a lend of the paper bag from the time Fliss got a Gucci bag for her birthday. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gucci purchase is her trying to show that she's doing so well, that she can make these random splurged's! She'll soon tit herself when the excitement dies down and she remembers all her purchases she can't afford! Heads up on the furnace openings....exclusive!

She must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Who in their right mind would put on Instagram that they have stinking feet and that their shoes smell so bad they’ve had to buy a new pair. She’s like a teenage boy the way she’s going on and it’s absolutely disgusting!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Gucci purchase is her trying to show that she's doing so well, that she can make these random splurged's! She'll soon tit herself when the excitement dies down and she remembers all her purchases she can't afford! Heads up on the furnace openings....exclusive!
Splashed out as this weeks furnace spots all went.
The Furnace - cancel any time - but you'll still be charged for 3 months regardless.

Reactions: 8
I see what’s going on here. Brunch Boy is a foot fetishist. Siobhy has waxed her vajaysis so he can ride her whilst simultaneously sniffing her stinking Birkenstocks. OH Footness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’ll be picking her nose and eating it on her stories before long 🤢
Wonder how many calories she would track it as on MFP?!

I apologise for this comment. I’m aware that it is disgusting, but I have invested myself in it so I’ll commit to posting it 😂😂😂 soz everyone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wonder how many calories she would track it as on MFP?!

I apologise for this comment. I’m aware that it is disgusting, but I have invested myself in it so I’ll commit to posting it 😂😂😂 soz everyone!
This thread has my sides splitting honestly😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Wow she was on one yesterday wasn’t she?Treated her followers to picking her face and those hanging old Birkenstock’s, absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Her morning thoughts she says she's averaging 2200 calories per day to stay in a deficit.

She's not in a calorie deficit at all! Multiple times she has declared she's around 75kg it's a very simple equation.

75*2.2 = 165lbs * 13= 2145 maintenance calories. So she's in a surplus.... No shock.

Surprised our mathlete couldn't figure that out 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her morning thoughts she says she's averaging 2200 calories per day to stay in a deficit.

She's not in a calorie deficit at all! Multiple times she has declared she's around 75kg it's a very simple equation.

75*2.2 = 165lbs * 13= 2145 maintenance calories. So she's in a surplus.... No shock.

Plus if you believe shes only eating 2200 you'd be as delusional as she is 🤣

You forget that she’s an athlete though, she burns 100s of calories just by breathing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Who in their right mind would put on Instagram that they have stinking feet and that their shoes smell so bad they’ve had to buy a new pair. She’s like a teenage boy the way she’s going on and it’s absolutely disgusting!!
This had made me LOL!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.