Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants them to know that she's ready and waiting for when they decide to give her the time of day. Sad really when she could be with her Mam for her 60th but instead is waiting around for the likes of James and Diren 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No as far as I know it was Sinead had a one off ride with James🙈 Siobhan has a unreciprocated crush on the meathead
Ahhh so that could explain Siobhan and Sineads podcast, so did Siobhan fancy him and Sinead end up shaggin him...🤣 He's orrible 🤢.
going by the podcast she seems bitter about that.

Reactions: 11
I am sad this thread is nearly over 😭 the title is one of the best I think 😂
Am I the only 1 who cant wait for the next thread?

Thats because we usually get an epic summary to start it off.
I wont @ them ( No pressure now :LOL::LOL::LOL:), but it always makes my day.

Reactions: 14
She just wants them to know that she's ready and waiting for when they decide to give her the time of day. Sad really when she could be with her Mam for her 60th but instead is waiting around for the likes of James and Diren 🤮
Honestly why tell social media that you've been waxed 🤦🏼‍♀️ waxing your bits = pizza reward 🤷🏼‍♀️ and the furnace spots sell out, I'm baffled

This was probably asked before but did she have some kind of falling out with Amanda from recalibrated bodies?
I'd say she can't stand her because of the comp bashing posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Folks Folks I think we misheard her. Of course she is not rewarding herself with a pizza after getting a beauty treatment. She got a Hollywood and now her minge LOOKS like a pizza!!! 🍕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This was probably asked before but did she have some kind of falling out with Amanda from recalibrated bodies?
She did her prep with Recalibrated Bodies, now she's said it ruined her mental health, how she rebounded and binged after, etc., and blamed it for her issues with food really - so I'd say they probably aren't the happiest about it!

Someone asked Amanda about whether there's vegetables in Portugal too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dirt of the birkenstocks & she's not even embarrassed about wearing stinking footwear 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I mean it's been how long since she had the ride? Desperate times and all that. She finally has to clean herself.
Wait she wore stinking sandals for five weeks!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking at OH fitness Ltd the company seemed to have been in tit going into 2019 🙈🙈 what I'd do to see her current annual returns but I don't have access and it's expensive to join to see 😂😂

Plus, why is this Andrew Lambe person called out as director? Would she not be director?

On the ohfurnance website it does refer to Sam Owens, who I think is the parent company.
These financial are very basic. Net profit is figure taken after the directors/ employees have taken their pay. Alot of small businesses pay their directors most of the earnings to avoid corporation tax on profit plus tax on directors employments. If you withdraw the directors wage first the corporate tax payable decreases.

Shiv, just like the rest of the UK, sending strong signals that she is too, open for business.

the super enlightened and woke athlete, pro Palestinian, and 1/10th Afro-Irish, once again fails to read the environment she is in. Such vulgar soundbites, babe, are not appreciated by SW10 “talent”, they are just not vibey…at the building site in Alvor, maybe.

I predict a surge in Lesbianism around that area of London. Or just a lot of left-swipes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.