Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what a pair of con artists pretending Sinead’s transformation (she looks great in both videos btw) is down to the furnace. We’ve all seen Sinead uses a PT, does cross fit, surfs, wakeboards, plays AFL and only last weekend was hiking up a mountain at 2am in the morning. So to claim her new leaner figure is the results of Shiv’s basic programme is a disgrace and fraudulent on both their parts.
Perhaps all their posts should come with a #collab if it’s down to the furnace (which we all know it isn’t). Like honestly what part of the furnace is the Heg doing.....calorie deficit and more excerise. Surely that’s all just a bit of common sense

Reactions: 5
Who are these people asking for the code and how does she know as she doesnt read her DMs.....

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic. But has anyone ever watched Ingrid Goes West?

Just finished it there - Siobhan reminds me of Ingrid. 😂

It’s a good watch for anyone - about an obsessed fan, Ingrid, who stalks an influencer named Taylor.

Reactions: 2
I'm getting a real whiff of desperation with getting sinead involved in the hard sell😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm getting a real whiff of desperation with getting sinead involved in the hard sell😆
Couldn’t agree more ! Need the heg to weigh in ! Sinead looks no different in the before and After she is clearly slouching and pushing her stomach out in the before ! The after she has tan on and is sucking herself in and standing on her tippy toes . The heg has never had a bad figure !!!

My minge is crying looking at that.
You just wouldn’t look at her and think wow you look amazing !! Please tell me your secrets .. she actually has the oddest figure for someone who exercises all the time ! But she just sabotages with the diet ! The jeans are melted on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Siobhan really get her mate to do promotion for her business rather than using one of the 100s of clients she allegedly has?

Sure, Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She walks like her legs are mechanically added on to her. Very turkey toed as my mother would say 😅
I was looking at her walk and I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was... first I thought it was a stomp, and then it seems like her right foot is slightly turned in when she steps... I never really noticed it before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing in the face of Covid, pushing dangerous messaging to impressionable young women, and fraudulently claiming that your copy/paste excel sheet Fitness BBQ is the reason for your friend’s “body transformation”.... These are not trivial things sweetcheeks. People have every right to be angered by your bullshittery.

I actually think she’s dense. Honestly.
B88EE8E5-6AC0-4444-8AAF-8BFFEDB7DAE8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could use that quote on herself. She's annoyed at "delivery not being available in her area", when her skin is bad, her hair & diet. Yet seems completely unaware her 'living differently" and sleeping all day lounging around a villa all day is a complete waste of an existence.

Reactions: 17
She could use that quote on herself. She's annoyed at "delivery not being available in her area", when her skin is bad, her hair & diet. Yet seems completely unaware her 'living differently" and sleeping all day lounging around a villa all day is a complete waste of an existence.
Yup. None too clever, is our Shiv.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.