Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her job history is gas..why would you bother listing your summer jobs when you're not in college 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen that felicity is flying over 🙄 ... also how hilarious was the hegs transformation .... go on slouch a bit for your first video sinead! Anyone looking at that feeling inspired is an idiot

Reactions: 10
Slouching, looking depressed, sticking what little belly she has out. Second picture still looks miserable, but tanned and using a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those utterly FOUL tippex nails are back :sick: I don't know why on earth she thinks that nail shape suits her hands. I also have giant man hands but I don't bloody emphasize them by getting enormous white square nails. She hasn't a fecking clue. And please tell me she does NOT actually have her LC subjects on her LinkedIn??!!! Lord she's a gobshite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What happened with queen Nicole and the dog? I don't really understand what she's on about today cos I missed the rest of it.

Reactions: 3
The bitchy dig at Sinead about her before and after videos, “those videos didn’t come out good quality so I don’t if you can tell but Sinead little leaner then she was in the other video” 🙄 Sinead looks amazing and of course we can all tell.

Reactions: 7
With Lucy Lord's new cook book, she's looking forward to reading about her recipes and maybe even attempting one cause she has a kitchen now?? I'm pretty sure she had a massive kitchen in bali.. She just can't order in every meal for 20 cent in Portugal is the only difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg her job history is gas..why would you bother listing your summer jobs when you're not in college 🙈
Because when youve never actually held down a job or had any real work experience you have to list anything you can to seem credible. Most people her age have a credible employment history.. but she is too busy LiVinG DiFFeREnTLy

Reactions: 5
The bitchy dig at Sinead about her before and after videos, “those videos didn’t come out good quality so I don’t if you can tell but Sinead little leaner then she was in the other video” 🙄 Sinead looks amazing and of course we can all tell.
They are not good quality because they are filtered to absolute duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just fake shite for the gram. She had no meaningful relationships over there and was super unhappy. She is noticeably happier in Portugal IMO.
I completely agree.

She’s no longer under pressure to look 22 in a sea of young people. Doesn’t have to keep sinead entertained. None of these big massive girls nights out where she’s too old to do shots and function the next day.

She’s hanging out with raisin, can order Amazon, can use Instagram story music and can shnake home when she needs her vaccine. The snakey witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Genuine question. Why can't she string a sentence together on her stories? Like ever?

Reactions: 10
Genuine question. Why can't she string a sentence together on her stories? Like ever?
What I don’t get is she records things, fluffs them up, adjusts herself etc and then uploads them.

I think she is trying to show she is a mere mortal like us underachievers.

Reactions: 5
Such a dig at someone being in a relationship too saying that heg was all loved up and eating and drinking shite as a result. Hun, it was winter and a pandemic, we were all suffering and comforting ourselves. It was Christmas time. Don’t blame being in a relationship on changing someone’s appearance.

Reactions: 32
Sorry but what a pair of con artists pretending Sinead’s transformation (she looks great in both videos btw) is down to the furnace. We’ve all seen Sinead uses a PT, does cross fit, surfs, wakeboards, plays AFL and only last weekend was hiking up a mountain at 2am in the morning. So to claim her new leaner figure is the results of Shiv’s basic programme is a disgrace and fraudulent on both their parts.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.