Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps making a point of mentioning how she has to do washing and cook as if its interesting information? Like is this content? Just because she so used to someone doing it for her she thinks this is such a big deal that she has to mention it every 2 mins?

Guess what siobhan I did 3 loads of washing yesterday and I didnt tell a bleeping soul about it because that's an incredibly boring piece of information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She keeps making a point of mentioning how she has to do washing and cook as if its interesting information? Like is this content? Just because she so used to someone doing it for her she thinks this is such a big deal that she has to mention it every 2 mins?

Guess what siobhan I did 3 loads of washing yesterday and I didnt tell a bleeping soul about it because that's an incredibly boring piece of information.
I feel ya. My washing machine is never off and I think no one else, not even the people living in my house, would give one utter shite about that fact... Sad that you get to your 30s an feel the need to talk about washing etc as if it's a novelty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Siobhan will be going on a spwell about how well sinead has been doing body compuser wise since doing the diet side of her furnace. 😴😴😴 the usual how easy it is to not be strick still have drinks and eat out. Except sinead is Seeing a trainer and I doubt eats cinnamon buns and pizza every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I've just put a wash on, taken the bins out and going to do a food shop in a few hours. Don't be overly excited for me I know it's such a struggle to not be waited on hand and foot but I'm going to struggle on till I can jet off to a 3rd world country. Pray for me.
Honestly she needs to get a grip if literally doing basic household jobs are the level of content we are getting she needs to shake it up.
Any thoughts on the latest reel she put up yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just fake shite for the gram. She had no meaningful relationships over there and was super unhappy. She is noticeably happier in Portugal IMO.

Reactions: 7
Except sinead is Seeing a trainer and I doubt eats cinnamon buns and pizza every single day.
Nae time for the Beg but I can see almost every aspect of her life in Bali improving without Siobhan there.

Reactions: 13
Is it not blatantly obvious sineads before and after is just reality v filter????? It's filtered to death!!! Even the rounded cheeklines of her arse vanished with the filter and her skin is a totally different colour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.