Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest green my protein kit is not at all flattering on her, note to self don't buy it. The waist band is stuck into her forcing out her belly as she squats. And gives her a much bigger lower belly that what she has. So unflattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That latest green my protein kit is not at all flattering on her, note to self don't buy it. The waist band is stuck into her forcing out her belly as she squats. And gives her a much bigger lower belly that what she has. So unflattering.
Awful! Needs a size up. Makes her look pregnant

Reactions: 12
Thought the exact same, not flattering at all...

Reactions: 5
Excuse me for paraphrasing, but... Suddenly:

“Here’s an OH fitness workout”
“Here’s a healthy meal cooked in 10 mins” (who knew you could cook healthy food at home!!?!!????)
“Here’s some porridge”
“Here’s an inspo pic from my prep days where I had to dig deep” - (but I thought that competition prep was evil?)

Pick a bleeping lane Siobhan, and at least admit that your lifestyle in Bali was all about economics, not sHivInG difFeRenTly

Also, love the complaint about the squat rack 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So...an OhFitness workout is a few sets of back squats and barbell bench presses...And cardio?

And people pay for this?

I’m not saying you have to have 1000 exercises but just two...that are very complex moves...prob not the best idea?

her programme is aimed at beginners, I know very few that can back squat well unless there’s a trainer right beside them or they’ve worked up from bodyweight/goblet squats etc

Reactions: 17
She needs to go up a size not just for them to look better but comfort can't imagine having ur stomach sucked in like that is comfy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Long time thread watcher, first time poster, hi! I’m not Siobhan btw. But just had to post this.

I’ve been hate watching (but no longer following) for months (after initially enjoying her content about 2 years ago) and relishing these threads as my nightly guilty pleasure.

Went to go catch up on my daily hate watch of her stories and the purplish circle around her profile pic wasn’t showing and when I clicked it went straight through to her vlog highlights. Thought maybe she was having a break or off travelling back to Ireland to surprise her Mam.

Then saw you lot talking of the shadow boxing and thought somehow I was blocked/restricted. Clicked follow again and stories are now visible. Is it possible to turn stories off for non followers but still have the grid showing?

Anyone else or just me?
This has happened me too over the last few days. When I click on someone’s stories who I’m not following it brings me straight to their highlights. If you refresh the page you can then view any of their stories from the last 24 hours. I’m guessing it’s just a glitch with Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When does she shower?!?! Did a full gym workout, came home, threw on the dinner and is sitting there talking shite into her phone while waiting for her dinner in the same sweaty clothes she wore to the gym. Absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
When does she shower?!?! Did a full gym workout, came home, threw on the dinner and is sitting there talking shite into her phone while waiting for her dinner in the same sweaty clothes she wore to the gym. Absolutely vile.
Ummmm sweating is showering it's the body showering itself........ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to lift fairly light weights considering she’s been doing it for years? A sure sign of inconsistency and poor training

Reactions: 18
Easier to stay in a calorie deficit when you cook for yourself...revolutionary stuff in the morning thoughts. Also, she’s moaning about her new yoga mat, I am shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.