Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easier to stay in a calorie deficit when you cook for yourself...revolutionary stuff in the morning thoughts. Also, she’s moaning about her new yoga mat, I am shocked.
"Todays morning coffee though is brought to you in associated with the Department of the Bleedin Obvious"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was coming on to say same about the my protein stuff. She would turn you off the brand. I've bought their clothes and it's a mix of h&m gym stuff and pennys. I find the quality and sizing good but stick to the styles that i like and know work. The seemless stuff- i didn't like it. I don't know who they would suit. The power mesh or power max( i think it's called) is good washes well. I think the stuff is good for the price point.

So many other brand ambassadors sell the stuff so much better!

Also on the "my team" anyone follow Maeve Madden or QDQ? Forever talking about her team tagging them, talking about what they are working on for next few months! I find people who say they have a "team" and don't mention they or say what they do. Tend to be fictitious!

Reactions: 6
Easier to stay in a calorie deficit when you cook for yourself...revolutionary stuff in the morning thoughts. Also, she’s moaning about her new yoga mat, I am shocked.
“I am really working my purpose” 🤢 🤢 🤮

Next email sign off:
Siobhan “Mother Teresa” O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was coming on to say same about the my protein stuff. She would turn you off the brand. I've bought their clothes and it's a mix of h&m gym stuff and pennys. I find the quality and sizing good but stick to the styles that i like and know work. The seemless stuff- i didn't like it. I don't know who they would suit. The power mesh or power max( i think it's called) is good washes well. I think the stuff is good for the price point.

So many other brand ambassadors sell the stuff so much better!

Also on the "my team" anyone follow Maeve Madden or QDQ? Forever talking about her team tagging them, talking about what they are working on for next few months! I find people who say they have a "team" and don't mention they or say what they do. Tend to be fictitious!
Lol it’s the girl boss life. She probably highlighted a section in a silly book that mentioned the influence of a team and how it appears to make you look successful. She has no team 😂.

I know she had that Coco arselicker - but let’s be honest. That was an intern at most. 😂. I agree with you, if she constantly goes on about them she would have been giving recognition to them over the course of the pandemic - like Meave Madden etc 😂.

The only team Shiv has are the voices in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm thinking all the recent posts of gym workouts from the furnace might be in response to that girl's review?

We started talking about here how she'd said the workouts weren't great and then suddenly Siobhan is posting how effective they are "if you do them right" and showing herself doing the workouts...

Seems a bit defensive to me..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am also shocked at how light she is squatting 😂 But why am I surprised when she can only do one burpee 😂.

Her plan is effective if you execute it correctly. Uhm ok... isn't it the PTs job to teach people how to do the exercises correctly? 😂

Reactions: 16
I'm thinking all the recent posts of gym workouts from the furnace might be in response to that girl's review?

We started talking about here how she'd said the workouts weren't great and then suddenly Siobhan is posting how effective they are "if you do them right" and showing herself doing the workouts...

Defensive SOH......never!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

No offence I am not ripped myself, but she musnt be doing her down workouts right cos she doesn’t exactly have a body I would associate with a PT.... she doesn’t look like she even does the furnace work outs herself 🙈

I’m not saying all PTs have to be like a Greek goddess but she isn’t a great advertisement for her business 🙈 it baffles me that people even join the furnace lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Siobhan? Defensive?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if she addressed the video in her stories?

I don’t mean taken accountability- because that’s not Shiv. I mean addressed how it’s got like 22K views (hate views 😂)?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if she addressed the video in her stories?

I don’t mean taken accountability- because that’s not Shiv. I mean addressed how it’s got like 22K views (hate views 😂)?
can you just imagine if she had turned the comments on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she suddenly cooking her own meals? Does she no longer value her own time > cooking meals (> means greater than btw...I know it's super confusing but thankfully siobhan explained it in one of her emails and I underlined it). So she either no longer values her personal time or else she was a lazy self-entitled privileged tit who took advantage of a third world country

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she only share books she’s already read? Surely from her “80k viewers 👀” at least one would’ve shared a new read...another attempt at being above everyone I would say!

Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly cooking her own meals? Does she no longer value her own time > cooking meals (> means greater than btw...I know it's super confusing but thankfully siobhan explained it in one of her emails and I underlined it). So she either no longer values her personal time or else she was a lazy self-entitled privileged tit who took advantage of a third world country
I told yous before. If a poor person isn't cooking and delivering it for next to nothing she's NOT interested!

Reactions: 19
@Ilikeballoons could you help me please ? You have said ‘value own time > cooking meals’ but when I turn my phone upside down, the symbols changes from > to < .
So what’s the truthful answer? What happens if siobhan cooks upside down ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Ilikeballoons could you help me please ? You have said ‘value own time > cooking meals’ but when I turn my phone upside down, the symbols changes from > to < .
now we need to know what type of phone you are using. SOH has explained so many times that Apple iPhone > Samsung

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great question @brandambassador ! Should our mathlete find herself in the predicament of cooking upside down, she will simply continue shadow boxing to the Rocky theme tune until James Smith acknowledges her. That acknowledgement will prove to everyone that she is a real PT and we will all sign up for the furnace for €79 a month. With her sudden extra income, she can finally afford to order takeaways again. Then the local Portuguese delivery person (when delivering her burnt pepperoni pizza and cinnamon buns) finds her upside down, will free our mathlete before leaving without a tip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.