Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Morto for her!! WTF is with the shadow boxing? She is shite at it. Looks like she is trying to swat a fly!! Maybe she is trying to make SoSue feel threatened so she wont befriend her in Portugal??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time thread watcher, first time poster, hi! I’m not Siobhan btw. But just had to post this.

I’ve been hate watching (but no longer following) for months (after initially enjoying her content about 2 years ago) and relishing these threads as my nightly guilty pleasure.

Went to go catch up on my daily hate watch of her stories and the purplish circle around her profile pic wasn’t showing and when I clicked it went straight through to her vlog highlights. Thought maybe she was having a break or off travelling back to Ireland to surprise her Mam.

Then saw you lot talking of the shadow boxing and thought somehow I was blocked/restricted. Clicked follow again and stories are now visible. Is it possible to turn stories off for non followers but still have the grid showing?

Anyone else or just me?

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me but.. I couldn’t sleep so I watched sineads latest vlog.. and I actually thought Siobhan came across really well in it, like it made me reconsider my previous thoughts on their friendship? She seemed much more happy and chatty and less uncomfortable with the camera, maybe she was just in better form since she was leaving or something but it deffo was an improvement! And as much as she can be a a dose, I thought sineads attitude was really good like she has no bother pushing herself to try new things or go outside of her comfort zone with new people etc and I think that’s a good trait to have, just not sold on the rest 😂 I will say though, that Bish fella.. if ye watch her vlog let me know what ye think but the way he looks at her, I think he has a crush on her and they do seem a bit flirty, it’s terrible but I did think I wonder has something happened 🥴

Edited to ad; creeped on the Sam bishop fella, don’t get the mullet or the speedos but how and ever, he actually has a gf so maybe I’m entirely wrong but if you looked at his page and some photo comments you would think he was single whereas hers is full of pics of him and their dog.. and yes I know I’ve too much time on my hands!
You won't be shot but you might be on your own there 😂 Siobhan is as cute as a jailhouse rat, and Sinead's not far behind her. They're only going to show their best selves on those vlogs. Maybe the friendship is deeper than we realise but it's just not the impression I get when the mask slips and Siobhan's true colours shine through.

Reactions: 10
OMG. Morto for her!! WTF is with the shadow boxing? She is shite at it. Looks like she is trying to swat a fly!! Maybe she is trying to make SoSue feel threatened so she wont befriend her in Portugal??

What's the So Sue me thing about? Don't follow her, thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
Yep, she suddenly dropped into her stories yesterday that her Dzzzzzzilyn have gone ahead with their relocation to Portugal. There's a lot of questions!!

Reactions: 4
Got a follow request on Twitter last night from a page calling out our siobhan and a few more 🤣 I wonder has her one troll moved across to Twitter they’ve got fed up of Instagram. Thanks
7487D0BB-1C88-4A18-A2AF-8F4F22225839.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hard selling the 🔥 again....the mind boggles as to who the duck signs up to this utter muck!

Reactions: 11
You won't be shot but you might be on your own there 😂 Siobhan is as cute as a jailhouse rat, and Sinead's not far behind her. They're only going to show their best selves on those vlogs. Maybe the friendship is deeper than we realise but it's just not the impression I get when the mask slips and Siobhan's true colours shine through.
I can’t disagree there, I just thought she looked happier to chat and less awkward with the camera etc but there is the chance Sinead just caught her on a good day. I suppose she did have make up etc on so prob felt more confident and maybe that’s what I was seeing rather than her being happy to chat away to Sinead.. she did know she was leaving too so there’s another factor😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.