Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the dads got messed up and there has to be more than one potential otherwise why would your friend have had the DNA, was it recently?

Reactions: 1
Sounds like the dads got messed up and there has to be more than one potential otherwise why would your friend have had the DNA, was it recently?
That’s what I’m thinking, I don’t know when it was. Given that he knew from the start, I imagined he would have had it as soon as they could do it. But they would have been in hospital for a while after birth etc, so it may have been delayed. Maybe he didn’t have any involvement until he knew for sure. Which is understandable. That- combined with more than one potential father- could be why she was indeed doing it alone, but now she’s not and just hasn’t said that on social media

Reactions: 2
Ahhh so maybe he said until he’d done DNA he couldn’t be sure they were his so stood back until he had proof.

Yes she claimed my girlfriends friends fella was the father, she was sleeping with him behind his girlfriends back for over 2 years, the guy she first claimed has got 3 kids with 2 woman. She was adamant he was the dad, messaging one of the kids mums proof of them stopping in hotels during lockdown. She knew he had a missus and children, hes living with one of his baby mums now thats why i said he doesnt have them at weekends. Turns out theres now a different dad. Good job the baby mothers didnt tell their children isnt it
Crazy, what a way to mess someone else’s relationship up.

Ahhh so maybe he said until he’d done DNA he couldn’t be sure they were his so stood back until he had proof.
That’s my guess. He became a single parent to his older daughter, so being extra careful this time around. Imagine introducing his 12 year old to the babies to find out they weren’t his. Just being sensible I suppose.

That’s my guess. He became a single parent to his older daughter, so being extra careful this time around. Imagine introducing his 12 year old to the babies to find out they weren’t his. Just being sensible I suppose.
Did he get out on birth certificates? How does he feel about it all?

nobody has an issue with her labelling herself as a single mum, because yes - she IS a single mum. the point is that she constantly said that the father is "just a sperm donor" and said that whole he's aware of the girls, he has chosen to have no involvement! it's two completely different situations to be a single parent doing it totally alone, or a single parent whose father is involved with the kids. she's a single mother in the sense that she's a mother who isn't in a relationship with the girls' father, not a mother who has been left to raise triplets completely singlehandedly with an absent father who has no part in their lives - which is ex the situation she's been claiming she's in since the start.

she's totally been misleading people, and she should feel ashamed, because people probably gifted her stuff because they felt sorry for her bringing up three babies totally unsupported - their choice, i know, but i imagine she wouldn't have received quite so many freebies if she'd been honest and explained that she'dms a single mother, in that she isn't in a relationship with the triplets' father, but that he is still involved in their life.

i also feel sorry for the guy being constantly and publicly labelled as nothing more than "a sperm donor" - her words - if he is actually involved!

Reactions: 11
nobody has an issue with her labelling herself as a single mum, because yes - she IS a single mum. the point is that she constantly said that the father is "just a sperm donor" and said that whole he's aware of the girls, he has chosen to have no involvement! it's two completely different situations to be a single parent doing it totally alone, or a single parent whose father is involved with the kids. she's a single mother in the sense that she's a mother who isn't in a relationship with the girls' father, not a mother who has been left to raise triplets completely singlehandedly with an absent father who has no part in their lives - which is ex the situation she's been claiming she's in since the start.

she's totally been misleading people, and she should feel ashamed, because people probably gifted her stuff because they felt sorry for her bringing up three babies totally unsupported - their choice, i know, but i imagine she wouldn't have received quite so many freebies if she'd been honest and explained that she'dms a single mother, in that she isn't in a relationship with the triplets' father, but that he is still involved in their life.

i also feel sorry for the guy being constantly and publicly labelled as nothing more than "a sperm donor" - her words - if he is actually involved!
Absolutely this, you said it much better than I could 😂

Totally agree with all of this, not fair on him being called these things. Maybe she was referring to the other man who she thought was the dad? And in relation to the actual dad, she hasn’t said a word?
I haven’t looked at all of her posts so don’t know when she last mentioned the dad situation or what she’s said about it all. Only wanted to let people know that they do have an involved dad.
I don’t know a single thing about Amy herself, and I don’t want to be horrible, I’m sure she’s doing a good job with those babies, and looks like she lives with her sister so it’s good she has some other help

Did he get out on birth certificates? How does he feel about it all?
I don’t know the specifics, I only know they are his and he does have them. He didn’t tell anyone about them until the dna, so it’s new to everyone in his life. Must be shocking for his family members. I bet they are besotted though

I don’t know the specifics, I only know they are his and he does have them. He didn’t tell anyone about them until the dna, so it’s new to everyone in his life. Must be shocking for his family members. I bet they are besotted though
Imagine one day just finding out a family member has triplets who are already born - shocked would be an understatement 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
tbh, i'm getting pretty pissed off with her joking abort eating disorders. it's not a joke. eating disorders destroy lives. babies are MEANT to be chubby. and ocean isn't even a chunky baby - she's simply bigger than her two tiny sisters. amy has absolutely no idea the impact her words could have on her daughter - not at such a young age, obvs, but even as children, we internalise comments about weight and shape etc, so it's not helpful to get into the habit of referring to her daughter as "the unit". plus she's hardly "twice the size of her sisters". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wait a second... roll back.
The dad is involved?!
Amy I know you read here.
your followers are being lied to, they have supported you, purchased stuff for you Ect we sit on your lives and fight away trolls!!!
That’s an unfollow from me because you know what? I can’t stand liars!!

People relate to you because of this *deadbeat* dad... please be honest if he’s now involved just say so it’s good for the girls that they’ll have a dad in their life.

Reactions: 10
All she cares about is the followers, why else run to the papers about "your story". Run to the papers, set a insta account up have them drop my links and then set up a wishlist claiming to be a single parent. Shes basically scamming people with her lies if people are gifting her for doing it alone. She aint alone though as her sister is there and obviously their dads involved. I find it shocking.
Did she got to the papers? I thought that was Chloe?

Did she got to the papers? I thought that was Chloe?
Amy was in the daily mail, then acted surprised that they’d found out where she worked and stuff.

ETA: Ha, found it! And look…

“ The triplets' father is not involved. “

“She said that she will be raising the babies alone as the father is not involved”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Amy was in the daily mail, then acted surprised that they’d found out where she worked and stuff.

ETA: Ha, found it! And look…

“ The triplets' father is not involved. “

“She said that she will be raising the babies alone as the father is not involved”

the fact that she has stated multiple times - mainly in responses to people's questions - that the father is not involved, has literally had it published in a national newspaper and used the phrase "the dad is out of the picture" completely contrasts her statement yesterday that "whether the dad is involved or not: i'm still single and i'm still a mum of triplets". yeah, sure - but there's a big difference between being a single mother and lying about their father's involvement in order to gain followers and recieve gifts! it's completely misleading and a blatant lie! even if it was initially the case that the father wasn't involved but then he changed his mind - whatever happened, it's totally wrong of her to have been misleading her followers under the impression that the dad isn't involved when he is!

and her asking "when was the last time i ever mentioned the dad?" - well you literally got it printed all over the news, and also repeatedly answered people's questions about him claiming he wasn't involved. obviously people are still going to assume that's the situation whether you mentioned him recently or not! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
tbh, i'm getting pretty pissed off with her joking abort eating disorders. it's not a joke. eating disorders destroy lives. babies are MEANT to be chubby. and ocean isn't even a chunky baby - she's simply bigger than her two tiny sisters. amy has absolutely no idea the impact her words could have on her daughter - not at such a young age, obvs, but even as children, we internalise comments about weight and shape etc, so it's not helpful to get into the habit of referring to her daughter as "the unit". plus she's hardly "twice the size of her sisters". 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Twice the size would be like 14lb! Hope she’s not a chubby toddler or she’ll be fat shamed by her own mum

• Sad
Reactions: 2