Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me. Like when they were in hospital she'd put up polls DAILY asking people to guess which baby is which.
Like anyone else apart from her gives a tit which baby is which?!
I’ve seen a quite few parents of multiples doing that, you’d be surprised how many people do give a tit, some people really invest themselves in these families lives.

Reactions: 1
I follow someone who does The ‘who is this’ polls with their two dogs. At least once every couple of days. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate how she manhandles the baby's faces. Leave them be, FFS! So much squeezing and prodding.

Reactions: 2
I hate how she manhandles the baby's faces. Leave them be, FFS! So much squeezing and prodding.
Yes this!!!! She is forcing them to smile her hands just look ick grabbing their little mouths leave them alone woman 😡

Her mum had a proper face on her meeting the triplets. I wonder what went down there. I feel for Amy, having issues with her mother. It's tit.

It's taken her a while to meet them, my mum would be there instantly

not being funny but how could you mix them up? 2 look exactly the same and 1 looks totally different 🤣

which is what she was saying all along, but according to their positions in the womb and the order they were born, it shouldn’t have been those two that were identical.
Then surely she could have just accepted that they must have been born in a different order to what she was expecting. I don't know why she was SO baffled about it x

Then surely she could have just accepted that they must have been born in a different order to what she was expecting. I don't know why she was SO baffled about it x
It would bug me and I'd be pretty baffled. I have twins and if they'd been born in a different order I'd have been so confused, let alone triplets!

It would bug me and I'd be pretty baffled. I have twins and if they'd been born in a different order I'd have been so confused, let alone triplets!
I have twins too, they're 19 yrs old now and back then I don't remember even wondering if A was really A etc. But then one of mine was breech for the last few months. Also I hadn't named them till after they were born, so I guess it was irrelevant to me which was which, I just wanted them out 😂

Please can someone explain the council house thing to me? If she’s got a payout from the sale of a house, how did she got a council house? Does she have to declare that payout?

Reactions: 3
Please can someone explain the council house thing to me? If she’s got a payout from the sale of a house, how did she got a council house? Does she have to declare that payout?
I literally was thinking the same thing I don’t get it