Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the difference was to do with the fact harlow and ocean shared a sac and are identical twins, whereas ivy-gray had her own sac
Oh I see! So the 'non twin' got two names. But now she's DNA testing them because she doesn't know of Ivy-Gray is actually one of the twins. Jesus christ haha what a drama.

Reactions: 2
She’s coming off as beggish banging on about having A/C we all have newborns without A/C and now tonight banging on about her house and it’s to hot to be in the flat…I’m sensing some sort of begging to get them into a five star hotel with A/C

Reactions: 1
It’s not even because she’s in a flat, it was 29 degrees in my house last night too, I have a 9 week old. We all have the same problems.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but how can the 2 babies be so identical that aren’t meant to be twins and the other looks SO different! How does that happen

I cringe every time I see Ivy-Gray's name written out. It just doesn't go together or look nice imo 🙈 and correct me if I'm wrong but do we not spell it Grey in the UK?
Also why have two of the three with one name and just one with a double barrelled name.
It bothers me more than it probably should tbh haha.
Because she follows the Gray triplets who surname is Gray. One of their girls is called Ivy. She denies this is where the names came from but like you say...Grey would really be correct. But she just happened to spell her childs name the same as the Gray triplets surname!
Sorry but how can the 2 babies be so identical that aren’t meant to be twins and the other looks SO different! How does that happen
I think one is just bigger than the other 2. They all actually look very similar to me. She only seems concerned that the names are the wrong way round!

Because she follows the Gray triplets who surname is Gray. One of their girls is called Ivy. She denies this is where the names came from but like you say...Grey would really be correct. But she just happened to spell her childs name the same as the Gray triplets surname!
i love the name ivy, but i can't seem to help reading ivy-gray as "gravy" every time I i see it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's weirdly obsessed with being 'chilled' - both herself and Ocean. It's ok not to be, you know! It's fine and normal to experience a range of emotions.

Reactions: 4
Having small babies seems to be a massive thing for some people, it’s very weird
Does anyone follow living with grayson she is like that her little girl is maybe 3 months and still wearing up to 1 month there far to small on the child looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
Maybe they got mixed up in NICU?
I think that’s what she is worried about. There was a brief mention of it a few weeks back. Not a huge issue other than them having each other’s names

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow living with grayson she is like that her little girl is maybe 3 months and still wearing up to 1 month there far to small on the child looks so uncomfortable
I've seen her! Poor baby looks like she can't stretch her legs at all

Amy is trying to get more attention by saying the dad isn’t involved. He actually is, he has them on Saturdays!! They had a one night stand- she said she was on the pill. (I mean, condoms should be worn in case of disease at least) He has stepped up and is doing his bit. This girl is begging for attention. It’s annoying to watch, especially as she’s blatantly lying about his involvement.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Amy is trying to get more attention by saying the dad isn’t involved. He actually is, he has them on Saturdays!! They had a one night stand- she said she was on the pill. (I mean, condoms should be worn in case of disease at least) He has stepped up and is doing his bit. This girl is begging for attention. It’s annoying to watch, especially as she’s blatantly lying about his involvement.
What! Nooooo! She’s always sworn he’s totally absent, calls him the sperm donor.

Omg she has said he has absolutely no involvement at all...

She also posted a screen shot of her Amazon A/C delivery before and her post code was at the top of it 🙄 she’s deleted it now

What on earth! How do you know? Why would she lie?

Omg she has said he has absolutely no involvement at all...

She also posted a screen shot of her Amazon A/C delivery before and her post code was at the top of it 🙄 she’s deleted it now
She’s a complete liar. Just out to get sympathy and freebies 🙄 My question is- Why don’t her friends and family call her out on the lies when they must know of his involvement 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like, where do they think the babies are on Saturday nights?!

What on earth! How do you know? Why would she lie?
I know him, he’s aware of her lies though

She’s a complete liar. Just out to get sympathy and freebies 🙄 My question is- Why don’t her friends and family call her out on the lies when they must know of his involvement 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like, where do they think the babies are on Saturday nights?!

I know him, he’s aware of her lies though
I thought she said they were with HER dad