Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazingly, fell pregnant naturally with triplets (I feel this is a rare occurrence but correct me if I’m wrong).

Three girls born by caesarean at 32 weeks, and were all home less than 4 weeks later.

The Dad was absent throughout the pregnancy and doesn’t have any involvement

Has anyone else come across her on Insta? Some of her story is absolutely amazing, but other times she just infuriates me.

She seems totally unprepared for how hard it is one with one newborn, let alone three premature ones!

Yesterday posted a picture on her stories of three car seats in the back of her car, all incorrectly and dangerously fitted. Less than 24hrs later the story has gone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
ahh! I actually know her from years back and eargerly watch her Instagram. I missed the car seat story though. I can’t imagine being a single mum to 3 babies!! I like that she’s honest about how hard it is at times and is realistic - not your usual fake positive Instagram account!

Reactions: 6
It terrifies me the way these babies sleep. Each basket is full of all kinds of suffocation hazards. Prem/low weight babies are at a higher risk of sids so it infuriates me that she doesn't follow the safe sleep guidelines.

All she seems to do is moan as well.

Reactions: 4
What I can’t understand is the Amazon list. Is that not the cheekiest thing ever??? Then acting surprised at all the dummies that arrived when she practically asked for them. Ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I had a look at her wishlist, those dummies are 0-2 months, she’s got so many that the babies will outgrow them before she’s even used half of them.
She comes across soooooo chavvy! How long til there’s a go fund me??

Reactions: 2
I’d not heard of her but flicked through a few pictures. When I had my baby by myself I was in survival mode for months- having three must so insurmountable at times. I say well done that woman!

Reactions: 17
She is great mum don’t get me wrong. It’s just the begging gets me. How do others get by without begging???

I do think that raising triplets alone must be so exhausting and incredibly hard work. However I also agree about the Moses baskets, so full of unnecessary stuff! I wouldn’t have put my baby to sleep in anything like that. Yeah I find the wish list a little weird, it’s so grabby! I don’t really understand why people send things to her tbh.

Reactions: 7
Does she not infuriate anyone else ? As much as her babies were very early and I know it’s very hard to not only look after one baby but 3 is wild all she does is moan about her lack of sleep or wanting them to constantly sleep.

always ‘sisters giving me a break’ ‘dads giving me a break’ which is fine but it’s like she just doesn’t know how or want to look after the babies I never see her play with them or do any sensory time ? Am I a cow for thinking this sorry if I am.

now she’s having a night off soon.. she just irritates me but those bubba’s are so sweet
to quote myself I do respect her being honest but she’s very dismissive at the same time

I don’t think she’s very maternal at all.

One of the babies went to hospital the other night and someone else went in the ambulance instead of her, I wouldn’t be able to do that!

Reactions: 3
She's put a rant on her stories about Tattle.

I personally quite like you Amy but don't turn into Chloe Burton (singlemomoftripletgirlsplus1) by accepting every gift under the sun!

Reactions: 11
She's put a rant on her stories about Tattle.

I personally quite like you Amy but don't turn into Chloe Burton (singlemomoftripletgirlsplus1) by accepting every gift under the sun!
Just seen the rant on her stories and came to say the same. While I don’t agree with how much she puts in their Moses baskets (Amy please please please ready about safe sleep, sleepyheads aren’t safe - an empty cot is a safe cot), and the terrible car seat situation, I do take my hat off to her as 3 babies alone is exhausting.

when you have an account with this kind of following people will always have something to say unfortunately, and people’s points about the safe sleep and car seats are genuinely valid concerns, their safety has to come first.

Reactions: 5
Firstly, hats off to her! I have twins and that's hard enough.

However, yes it infuriates me how much she has in those moses baskets with them. Her rant and the way she is defending herself for not practising safe sleep shows that there is no way she would accept advice like she is claiming to.

I'm glad she got to go out with her friends as well, but come on Amy, some of us still haven't had a night out and our babies are in the years, not weeks! People will always have an opinion, especially when you broadcasting your life to thousands of people. Please ignore most of the judgemental comments, including mine! But please please educate yourself on safe sleep before the unthinkable happens.

It’s the same thing with most of the influencers or any parent you try to give advice to even if you’re polite about it, Laura whitmore kicked off because people informed her that her child shouldn’t be kept in a car seat with a blanket over it on a hot day as the baby can overheat and she just hit back with don’t tell me how to parent. It’s so defensive now a days, can’t even help new mums

It doesn't matter that nothing is covering the girls faces. The fact is, even being laid on extra blankets, surrounded by a sleepy head increases the chance of sids. If is disgusting that sleepyheads are sold but it does increase the chance of sids. Even if the girls were propped up on nocu, they probably had monitors monitoring their breathing etc. Oh well. She won't be told.

Even though lots of people do, I never dared deviate from the safe sleeping guidelines as the thought of anything happening terrified me. And I had a decent weight post-term baby. Premature, low weight babies are at a much bigger risk anyway

Is she the one from tik tok? Has an older son called AJ?
No if anything
Just seen the rant on her stories and came to say the same. While I don’t agree with how much she puts in their Moses baskets (Amy please please please ready about safe sleep, sleepyheads aren’t safe - an empty cot is a safe cot), and the terrible car seat situation, I do take my hat off to her as 3 babies alone is exhausting.

when you have an account with this kind of following people will always have something to say unfortunately, and people’s points about the safe sleep and car seats are genuinely valid concerns, their safety has to come first.
What was wrong with the car seats ? 😬

She really done my head in,she posted the dummies that she wanted and said they were so expensive but the only once’s her babies will use,proceeds to post the picture of them in Amazon with a link “because so many people wanted to know where to get them” full of tit she knew exacly what she was doing and knew lots of people would buy her them she’s a beg- she does it all the time. Oh poor baby can’t sleep without her Muslin on her face?! It is what it is she will learn to sleep without it u would rather that then risk sids! Please look up safe sleeping I am so scared for you be careful!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I made an account just to post here, I can't believe she is so defensive and justifying endangering her babies. I had a premature baby, he was propped and in a nest with blankets in NICU, but he was monitored. They are all monitored 24/7 in hospital and they have to have a monitor if in a nest. She can't use that excuse 😬

There's no telling her though. She clearly knows the risks and is still endangering them. SIDS is a massive risk for a premature baby and she continues to ignore the safe sleep guidelines and put them at risk. One preemie was hard enough, I'd find 3 a huge struggle, but I'd still not do what she is doing? I'm not sure what else people can do before the unthinkable happens? I just hope it doesn't.

Reactions: 3