Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super quiet… is she too scared to mention it now incase it entices more people over and they find out about the dad situation?

Reactions: 4
Super quiet… is she too scared to mention it now incase it entices more people over and they find out about the dad situation?
She went live on tiktok yesterday and ranted about it. Said she was staying away from Instagram stories.

Reactions: 2
I assumed she was quiet yesterday because someone on here said the dad has them on Saturdays.....so they won't be with her for her to post x

Why the big fuckin mystery over the identical saga? You'd have to be staggeringly dim not to understand that THEY WERE MIXED UP. It happens. It isn't the second coming of Christ.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always wondered how you know for sure which is which, and how they don’t get mixed up along the way.

I wonder if it’s possible that the two identical twins had separate sacs, rather than sharing like they originally thought, and one had an extra baby in.

I’ve always wondered how you know for sure which is which, and how they don’t get mixed up along the way.

I wonder if it’s possible that the two identical twins had separate sacs, rather than sharing like they originally thought, and one had an extra baby in.
I'm guessing they have name bands put on straight away after birth (but in this case that doesn't seem to have happened). How you tell them apart when growing up and once home I dont know.

In response to the other theory about their sacs, If this was the case would they look so alike? Because if they did have their own sac they would not be identical would they?

She's confirmed she won't be changing the names. We can sleep easy now.
I'm guessing they have name bands put on straight away after birth (but in this case that doesn't seem to have happened). How you tell them apart when growing up and once home I dont know.

In response to the other theory about their sacs, If this was the case would they look so alike? Because if they did have their own sac they would not be identical would they?
If the embryo splits early then it is definitely possible for identical to have separate sacs.

Attachments

She's confirmed she won't be changing the names. We can sleep easy now.

If the embryo splits early then it is definitely possible for identical to have separate sacs.
That’s true but the babies with one placenta would be identical so it would be all 3 ID. Most likely is they took baby C out first in the section and never told her. She just presumed they would come out a b c but just because a was lower c may have been easier to get to

That’s true but the babies with one placenta would be identical so it would be all 3 ID. Most likely is they took baby C out first in the section and never told her. She just presumed they would come out a b c but just because a was lower c may have been easier to get to
But baby c was actually born in her own sac with waters intact, then needed help breathing so was ventilated.

agggges ago didn’t she make a post that she forgot which outfit she put on what baby? She could well have mixed them up herself js 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now this may come across as a really stupid comment and I apologise in advance but I have to ask. If you are pregnant with multiples and the sonographer says this is baby A and this is baby B, on the next scan will they be able to determine who is still baby A and B? And when they are born, how do they know if baby A or B comes first?
Just blowing my mind

Now this may come across as a really stupid comment and I apologise in advance but I have to ask. If you are pregnant with multiples and the sonographer says this is baby A and this is baby B, on the next scan will they be able to determine who is still baby A and B? And when they are born, how do they know if baby A or B comes first?
Just blowing my mind

I've wondered this too!! Unless there is some identifying feature that each baby has, I can't work out how they would do it 😳

I have identical twins one placenta but separate sacks and there was no way of knowing which was which really they went off the weight and assumed the bigger one was always the bigger one!
I knew mine were identical because i had ivf and only one egg was put back in and it split!
I think to have 3 placentas would be quite rare but if she did then I don’t think there would be much way of knowing which was which!

Reactions: 1
But baby c was actually born in her own sac with waters intact, then needed help breathing so was ventilated.
My ID twins one was born in her sac. They share the outer sac but have delegate inner sac unless mono twins

Just blowing my mind
With me (twins) we had 1&2. 1 was lower and bigger. But for all I know 2 may have grown more and Flipped at some point. We had our names for the big twin and little twin. But must admit Thai still confuses me with her. In just can’t get my head around how they were mixed up when there was always one bigger and didn’t look like the others x

Petty but the way she’s always asking rhetorical questions on her stories grates on me 🥴😂

• Haha
Petty but the way she’s always asking rhetorical questions on her stories grates on me 🥴😂
And me. Like when they were in hospital she'd put up polls DAILY asking people to guess which baby is which.
Like anyone else apart from her gives a tit which baby is which?!