Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlixJ

Crikey some of the posts here are so judgemental - unless you are a single mum to triplets I don’t think you can really judge her for doing what she needs to do to survive. I’m a new mum myself & Christ it is hard and i only have one & he has always been a relatively good sleeper. Yes she probably knows that sleepyheads aren’t advised for sleep but loads of people use them/endorse them & unless you have been in her position I don’t think you can judge. As for her having a night out & you haven’t then more fool you - my baby is 9 months & ive been out 3 times with my friends since he was born. It meant I got a break, a chance to recharge & just be me again & is essential self care to be a good mum to my little boy if im honest!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Polpoting

I can't believe people are begrudging this mum for having a night off from her triplets. She's a single mum and even if she wasn't a single mum, people are allowed time away from their children. Just because you haven't had any time away from your children in 3 years, why does that mean other people can't?! Honestly some of the trolling is awful. In the real world, people do leave their children with people they trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be looking after 3 new babies alone.
Well done her for getting a break.

Reactions: 32

Belulah

VIP Member
I’d not heard of her but flicked through a few pictures. When I had my baby by myself I was in survival mode for months- having three must so insurmountable at times. I say well done that woman!

Reactions: 17

LindaaLouu

I personally think she’s changed and is now an awesome mum. Yes her style may not be to everyone’s standards/parenting style, but she’s trying and she genuinely adores them. It must be so hard to raise 3 babies with only 1 weekend off every 2 weeks! She actually Interacts with them, takes them out most days, takes them to baby groups, does lots of tummy time with them and has really matured as of late. She certainly does a lot more with her girls than Chloe burton does! She doesn’t also do half the dangerous and irresponsible things that Chloe does either! That’s just my opinion though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry but I’m her rant on her story she says how she hasn’t had a night off in 10 weeks, I’ve not had a night off in almost 19 months but you don’t see me complaining about it 🤣 it’s all part of being a parent

Reactions: 13

Goldfish

VIP Member
Maybe someone should start a thread for the other mum of triplets so we can talk about her on there without getting confused

Reactions: 13

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much people actually spend on people they don’t know, someone sent her an Amazon echo from her list the other day, they’re 40/50 quid. I can kinda understand a little gift for a baby, but an echo?! 😂

Reactions: 12

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Amazingly, fell pregnant naturally with triplets (I feel this is a rare occurrence but correct me if I’m wrong).

Three girls born by caesarean at 32 weeks, and were all home less than 4 weeks later.

The Dad was absent throughout the pregnancy and doesn’t have any involvement

Has anyone else come across her on Insta? Some of her story is absolutely amazing, but other times she just infuriates me.

She seems totally unprepared for how hard it is one with one newborn, let alone three premature ones!

Yesterday posted a picture on her stories of three car seats in the back of her car, all incorrectly and dangerously fitted. Less than 24hrs later the story has gone.

• Angry
  • Wow

Ellegee

VIP Member
I really enjoy watching her lives. The babies have come on so much and it's lovely how engaging she is with them.
Aren’t they gorgeous little things. She’s doing such an amazing job with them & I love that herself & their Dad are coparenting so well. I’d say he was spooked by the thoughts of 3 at the start but he seems to have really stepped up.
I think she’s incredible though, she does the bulk of it solo & I know it must be so hard but she does her best to get them out & about as much as possible

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Goes to show what a good job amy is doing with her babies. This thread is dead now
Just dropping her some appreciation and wishing her good luck! She looks like she’s got some amazing opportunities coming her way

• Heart

MrsJones83

VIP Member
If you don’t want people to comment, don’t have a public insta. And by posting on her stories, she’ll have invited even more people to come over as we’re probably just saying what they’re thinking.

She is young and is taking any sense of critism really personally. To be an influencer you have to be tough and accept that not everyone will agree with everything you do. Best thing is to not read it if upsets you. This might be a good learning curve especially as this thread will now blow up due to her advertising.
She’s not THAT young, she’s 27.

Ellegee

VIP Member
They’re only in for a short time, in that time she has to do what she can’t get done while the girls are at home. She’s one person I wouldn’t judge for not rushing back to work. Other than the time the girls are with their dad she’s pretty much got no support. I think a mental health break is probably badly needed when you’re solo so much with 3 toddlers

Reactions: 11

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
In all fairness, 3 I just couldn’t imagine. She’s was never a maternal person however she’s smashing it.
yes boyfriend has been on the scene but she still parented them alone, not him - it’s not his plac
The girls are smashing milestones, are loving life so she’s doing something right ❤

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
nobody has an issue with her labelling herself as a single mum, because yes - she IS a single mum. the point is that she constantly said that the father is "just a sperm donor" and said that whole he's aware of the girls, he has chosen to have no involvement! it's two completely different situations to be a single parent doing it totally alone, or a single parent whose father is involved with the kids. she's a single mother in the sense that she's a mother who isn't in a relationship with the girls' father, not a mother who has been left to raise triplets completely singlehandedly with an absent father who has no part in their lives - which is ex the situation she's been claiming she's in since the start.

she's totally been misleading people, and she should feel ashamed, because people probably gifted her stuff because they felt sorry for her bringing up three babies totally unsupported - their choice, i know, but i imagine she wouldn't have received quite so many freebies if she'd been honest and explained that she'dms a single mother, in that she isn't in a relationship with the triplets' father, but that he is still involved in their life.

i also feel sorry for the guy being constantly and publicly labelled as nothing more than "a sperm donor" - her words - if he is actually involved!

What I can’t understand is the Amazon list. Is that not the cheekiest thing ever??? Then acting surprised at all the dummies that arrived when she practically asked for them. Ridiculous

hereforthegossip22

But would you sell your kids’ privacy online?
If it’s to put food on the table and a roof above their heads what’s the big deal. She can’t stop whenever she wants. Stop being so judgemental.
If you don’t like to look at peoples children online unfollow them. It’s pretty simple.

hereforthegossip22

I get it, ads are annoying. But she’s got a chance to make some extra money for her and the girls. So I don’t mind. I would rather her earn some cash than half of these ex towie girls who get everything for a baby for free… l

Bexybest

She's put a rant on her stories about Tattle.

I personally quite like you Amy but don't turn into Chloe Burton (singlemomoftripletgirlsplus1) by accepting every gift under the sun!

Goldfish

VIP Member
The two people that have come in here sticking up for her, please go, we don’t do that here and no one is being offensive and saying anything that isn’t true? The person that said you will do what you need to survive, I get that, but what about taking away the blanket so your baby can survive, and also re the sleepyheads just because other people used them doesn’t make it safe or right? And I’m sure any parent that has lost a child to sids will have a lot to say about that ignorant comment as for some of them it cost them their babies life. No ones being horrible and bad mouthing her parenting, but the simple matter is she isn’t following safe practices for her premature triplets. Also I can’t believe that she has strapped the car seats on like that and I hope she has changed it before she goes on a drive, this isn’t minor things like using dummy’s or not wearing a cot, this is literally life of death and if you can’t see that then you shouldn’t be a parent, I’m sorry

I can't believe people are begrudging this mum for having a night off from her triplets. She's a single mum and even if she wasn't a single mum, people are allowed time away from their children. Just because you haven't had any time away from your children in 3 years, why does that mean other people can't?! Honestly some of the trolling is awful. In the real world, people do leave their children with people they trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be looking after 3 new babies alone.
Well done her for getting a break.
No ones trolling though? Giving the correct information to someone isn’t trolling, it’s doing the right thing, if you’re too blind to see that then shame you.

Reactions: 10

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Ive actually grew to like Amy. some wee bits still annoy me but overall doing a far better job than Chloe. least her kids see fresh air and go on nice (mostly daily) walks. I have 1 9 month old and feel like my head needs a good wobble sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 10