Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

I think Amy is actually a really nice genuine girl i believe she has been caught up a bit in the multiple babies equalling the endless freebies trend at the moment hopefully before she turns into the likes of the greedy graballys or the crozier quads and sells her babies she realises ... I’m surprised the health visitor hasn’t picked up on the babies sleeping arrangements 😔

Reactions: 10

JustJadey

Wait a second... roll back.
The dad is involved?!
Amy I know you read here.
your followers are being lied to, they have supported you, purchased stuff for you Ect we sit on your lives and fight away trolls!!!
That’s an unfollow from me because you know what? I can’t stand liars!!

People relate to you because of this *deadbeat* dad... please be honest if he’s now involved just say so it’s good for the girls that they’ll have a dad in their life.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I'd struggle to find someone in her position return to work till the girls are at school. The childcare costs alone are astronomical and she's a single parent too. All things considered I think she does a bloody good job 👍🏻

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Amy was in the daily mail, then acted surprised that they’d found out where she worked and stuff.

ETA: Ha, found it! And look…

“ The triplets' father is not involved. “

“She said that she will be raising the babies alone as the father is not involved”

the fact that she has stated multiple times - mainly in responses to people's questions - that the father is not involved, has literally had it published in a national newspaper and used the phrase "the dad is out of the picture" completely contrasts her statement yesterday that "whether the dad is involved or not: i'm still single and i'm still a mum of triplets". yeah, sure - but there's a big difference between being a single mother and lying about their father's involvement in order to gain followers and recieve gifts! it's completely misleading and a blatant lie! even if it was initially the case that the father wasn't involved but then he changed his mind - whatever happened, it's totally wrong of her to have been misleading her followers under the impression that the dad isn't involved when he is!

and her asking "when was the last time i ever mentioned the dad?" - well you literally got it printed all over the news, and also repeatedly answered people's questions about him claiming he wasn't involved. obviously people are still going to assume that's the situation whether you mentioned him recently or not! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Goldfish

VIP Member
Lol I know.
And chloe’s kids dad seems to stay there most nights so I’m not sure she’s actually single!
Just had a little look at Chloes instagram, she’s definitely trying to make a brand for herself out of having triplets and being a super single mum, however the dad seems to off been heavily involved in the pregnancy and the birth and still now

Just had a little look at Chloes instagram, she’s definitely trying to make a brand for herself out of having triplets and being a super single mum, however the dad seems to off been heavily involved in the pregnancy and the birth and still now
And she’s added her PayPal for people to send her money to ph for the new pram, sorry I hate this of the go fund mes for shit like this, no one else got you pregnant at 20 or decided for you to have sex at 20, just take the fucking responsibility and deal with it, save up or look for a cheaper pram

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LindaaLouu

Im so warmed by the fact you all see the changes in her too: this proves It’s not just a “hate” site. I love that we are (most of us anyway) acknowledging how far she’s come! She’s like a different mum to what I saw when they were newborn. Yes she does some things still that aren’t to my taste, but that’s all it is, and I’m sure she would judge my parenting on some aspects too! She’s doing great 😊

sheleg

VIP Member
She's so bloody rude about people who guess wrong on those idiotic polls she does of "which triplet is which". Girl, who cares if someone can't tell Ocean from Harlow? These are the people who are keeping your Amazon Wishlist alive, so pipe the fuck down.

• Haha

ohnoanoh

The fact that she has now said she’s single and a mum of triplets which makes her a single mum screams to me that the dad is definitely involved in their lives, so why not just say that 🙃 she fucking loves it here, why else would she keep broadcasting it all over her Instagram, she has answers and reasons for everything but it doesn’t make the things she does any better.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
agreed. it was mainly the implication that the dad wasn't involved that initially irritated me, but she's definitely grown on me since she started being open about his involvement. the girls are precious, she adores them and they are obviously her absolute world. i can't imagine how difficult it must be to care for three babies by yourself, and honestly? she's smashing it!

Goldfish

VIP Member
two things, am I the only one who didn’t realise they’re mixed race, second thing, surely people haven’t actually been asking if they all have the same fathers? Is that even possible

Lifeis4living

I've followed this woman since she was pregnant and I think she is bloody amazing. I love how her and the girls dad are coparenting really well and they are such happy little ones. I dont think she has a 'favourite'. I dont see any of that with her posts. Have I missed something about the squint? I've been really trying to look as I felt one of them definitely has one.

She deserves some time to herself when the kids are at school and I would not be expecting her to get a job just because they are at nursery for a few hours. If she can earn herself some money by doing some ads then good on her.

Reactions: 8

Ellegee

VIP Member
I was just wondering this too. And where’s all their bed positioners etc gone? I can’t help but think this was staged so that she doesn’t get any grief for unsafe sleeping! Now she’s taken the pic it’ll be back to how they’d normally sleep.

my baby is same age, it’s really chilly in our room at night so she’s in vest, babygrow and 2.5tog bag.
She had said from the start that once their tummies settled she would be taking the cushions away.

I have to say I’ve messaged her quite a few times & always got a lovely response. I had some reflux advice, safe sleeping & weaning info & she’s never been anything but grateful.

• Haha

pinkgirlmum21

Amy is trying to get more attention by saying the dad isn’t involved. He actually is, he has them on Saturdays!! They had a one night stand- she said she was on the pill. (I mean, condoms should be worn in case of disease at least) He has stepped up and is doing his bit. This girl is begging for attention. It’s annoying to watch, especially as she’s blatantly lying about his involvement.

• Wow

Forgetmenot22

Shes back ranting about tattle despite most of these posts being about that other single triplet mum. Apparently the girls are striving. I think the word she is looking for is thriving...

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it's so obvious which of the girls is her favourite. especially the way she refers to the other two as "tweedle dum and tweedle dee", and moans about how "needy" they are. they're literally newborns, ffs! however, when ocean wants her attention, she "bloody loves it" and loves giving her cuddles, while the other two are just attention seeking. wow. 😔

• Wow
Ive actually grew to like Amy. some wee bits still annoy me but overall doing a far better job than Chloe. least her kids see fresh air and go on nice (mostly daily) walks. I have 1 9 month old and feel like my head needs a good wobble sometimes 🤣
Agree, she's doing a fab job and Chloe can learn a few things from her.

Honeybeeo87

I agree about the sleeping arrangements, she needs to change that pronto. Apart from that though she seems like a good mum.

I think chloe (singlemomtotripletgirlsand1) is way more deserving of a thread than Amy.
I’ve never known someone so grabby (the latest is a triple pram!) as her and her girls sleep with blankets by their faces and bottles propped up.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Agreed, and you can be sure like any other mother she’s not sitting on her ass, shopping, cleaning, laundry, the household jobs never stop
I know she does the big grocery shop as well as clean the house from top to bottom & sometimes she has time left over for herself which she deserves every second of.
I’m surprised at the job comment here today tbh

twinmumma2019

I can't believe people are begrudging this mum for having a night off from her triplets. She's a single mum and even if she wasn't a single mum, people are allowed time away from their children. Just because you haven't had any time away from your children in 3 years, why does that mean other people can't?! Honestly some of the trolling is awful. In the real world, people do leave their children with people they trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be looking after 3 new babies alone.
Well done her for getting a break.
No one said she couldn't? I simply said some of us haven't. She's incredibly lucky to have people who will give her a night off when her babies are that young. Some of us don't have that luxury.

• Haha