Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lazymum

Glad she’s realising the girls eyes are actually squint and not because their nose
To be fair to her though my mum was told the same with my brother 40+ years ago after having glasses etc to treat a squint. Equally my own son went to the optician yearly from age 2 as was recommended by the health visitor due to me wearing glasses and it took until he was 8 for them to pick up his squint! After an emergency appointment as they thought it was a sudden onset squint it was decided he had had it from birth but masked well with a head tint.

pinkgirlmum21

Ahhh so maybe he said until he’d done DNA he couldn’t be sure they were his so stood back until he had proof.
That’s my guess. He became a single parent to his older daughter, so being extra careful this time around. Imagine introducing his 12 year old to the babies to find out they weren’t his. Just being sensible I suppose.

twinmamma88

Hey I’m new to this thread and I follow this girl on insta can someone fill me in on her story what happened with the dad and what’s the ethnicity of the girls the twins look a little Asian and ocean is so fair she looks absolutely nothing like not even a little
There dad is Afro Caribbean I believe it was a one off. Dad is now involved and they’d eek to have a good co parenting relationship but he wasn’t for a few weeks. DNA test has proven they are all his. Obvs Amy is very pale so ocean has her skint tone ivy and Harlow more of the dad. But oceans hair is super curly too

eadielaya1

My daughter would only fall asleep with a blanket over her face however I would keep moving it to check when she was asleep and then completely remove it once she was asleep
Ah I get that it’s okay if your supervising but I’m sure she doesn’t watch tho as she has 2 other babies to look over 🤷🏾‍♀️ x

Ah I get that it’s okay if your supervising but I’m sure she doesn’t watch tho as she has 2 other babies to look over 🤷🏾‍♀️ x

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Just watching her live and I really like how she’s doing with the girls, she’s said she stood and cried on her landing last night. I do that with one so can’t imagine with 3. She’s doing such a good job with interaction, play, stimulation and you can see that in them. They look like happy babies
agreed

MrsJones83

VIP Member
How does it work with her UC and working? Do they give her more leeway because she’s got 3 the same age? My youngest is a very close in age to hers and I’m already getting hounded to increase my working hours.

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
That’s my guess. He became a single parent to his older daughter, so being extra careful this time around. Imagine introducing his 12 year old to the babies to find out they weren’t his. Just being sensible I suppose.
Did he get out on birth certificates? How does he feel about it all?