Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dont go to their dads on saturday, well not the one shes claiming to be the dad. I know someone who knows the "dad". Wasnt a one night stand either. She was basically having it off with him behind his pregnant girlfriends back. She plays the victim yet brought it all on herself. Well that is the dad is who she has been claiming to everybody
Must be a different guy? Not the same one, as the one I know has had a dna test to confirm they are his. And definitely looks after them. Also he didn’t have a pregnant girlfriend, he has a 12 yr old daughter who he has raised since a baby.

She lied abouts the dads also then, my girlfriends friend has kids with the one shes been claiming to be the dad and i know he kept saying they werent his but she was adamant they were but tbh the kids look nothing like him nor have any similarities to his other children. Sounds like shes needs jezza to return
🙄 What a scumbag. She obviously had been sleeping around. Classic Rushden girl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s killing me not knowing who the father is
I’m not willing to tell anyone as it’s his business, he doesn’t like to tell people, I can see why, who would want to be associated with her 🤨
He knows about her social media accounts and the fact she claims to be doing it all alone. At least he was sensible and got the dna done. I mean, not sensible enough to wear condoms though lol. The amount of girls who claim to be on the pill so they can get pregnant is scary

She has definitely said before that the dad will not be involved and she will being doing it alone. Why is she making out she never said that?

Reactions: 2
Ye
I’m not willing to tell anyone as it’s his business, he doesn’t like to tell people, I can see why, who would want to be associated with her 🤨
He knows about her social media accounts and the fact she claims to be doing it all alone. At least he was sensible and got the dna done. I mean, not sensible enough to wear condoms though lol. The amount of girls who claim to be on the pill so they can get pregnant is scary
Yeah I get that especially on here 🤣 it’s just me being nosey rather than anything else!
I don’t know the girl, just seen the little post and I don’t think she’s a bad mum I mean I couldn’t imagine 3 babies I just like the truth! I don’t want her to feel like she’s doing a bad job cause I couldn’t do it that’s for sure

The fact that she has now said she’s single and a mum of triplets which makes her a single mum screams to me that the dad is definitely involved in their lives, so why not just say that 🙃 she bleeping loves it here, why else would she keep broadcasting it all over her Instagram, she has answers and reasons for everything but it doesn’t make the things she does any better.

Reactions: 9
Sa
Ye

Yeah I get that especially on here 🤣 it’s just me being nosey rather than anything else!
I don’t know the girl, just seen the little post and I don’t think she’s a bad mum I mean I couldn’t imagine 3 babies I just like the truth! I don’t want her to feel like she’s doing a bad job cause I couldn’t do it that’s for sure
Same here, can’t imagine three of them, literally just the lying that gets to me!

Reactions: 1
She has definitely said before that the dad will not be involved and she will being doing it alone. Why is she making out she never said that?
Judging by the previous comments about a different ‘dad’- Maybe she genuinely thought it was him, therefore started saying she would be doing it alone as he wasn’t interested. And now the situation has changed, she knows the real dad and he’s involved but she’s enjoying the attention 🤔 Who knows?

Reactions: 4
The fact that she has now said she’s single and a mum of triplets which makes her a single mum screams to me that the dad is definitely involved in their lives, so why not just say that 🙃 she bleeping loves it here, why else would she keep broadcasting it all over her Instagram, she has answers and reasons for everything but it doesn’t make the things she does any better.
The way she said “it doesn’t matter if the dads involved or not I’m still a single mum”, makes me think the dad has some involvement

Reactions: 5
Judging by the previous comments about a different ‘dad’- Maybe she genuinely thought it was him, therefore started saying she would be doing it alone as he wasn’t interested. And now the situation has changed, she knows the real dad and he’s involved but she’s enjoying the attention 🤔 Who knows?

That's definitely a possibility, and if true just be honest about it. People are sending her free stuff under the notion that she is doing it own her own with no involvement from the father. I know, more fool them for sending it, but that story may tug at heartstrings. If people knew the dad was involved they may be less inclined to help.
(After writing that I can kind of see why she didn't mention it...)

Reactions: 5
That's definitely a possibility, and if true just be honest about it. People are sending her free stuff under the notion that she is doing it own her own with no involvement from the father. I know, more fool them for sending it, but that story may tug at heartstrings. If people knew the dad was involved they may be less inclined to help.
(After writing that I can kind of see why she didn't mention it...)
I’d totally agree with this, but they’re only thinking that way because SHE said so many times that the dad had 0 involvement, just a sperm donor and that it was his choice, so yes people felt sorry for her. They might not be together, and he might no be there daily, but if the kids do have an active father then she’s misled her “fans”

I’d totally agree with this, but they’re only thinking that way because SHE said so many times that the dad had 0 involvement, just a sperm donor and that it was his choice, so yes people felt sorry for her. They might not be together, and he might no be there daily, but if the kids do have an active father then she’s misled her “fans”
Now I’m totally thinking she said all this believing the other guy was the dad, and now he’s not and they actually do have an active father, hard to bactrack maybe? Like, to admit you didn’t know who the father was, would be rather embarrassing wouldn’t it.

Reactions: 1
Now I’m totally thinking she said all this believing the other guy was the dad, and now he’s not and they actually do have an active father, hard to bactrack maybe? Like, to admit you didn’t know who the father was, would be rather embarrassing wouldn’t it.
Is that even true though?