Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re only in for a short time, in that time she has to do what she can’t get done while the girls are at home. She’s one person I wouldn’t judge for not rushing back to work. Other than the time the girls are with their dad she’s pretty much got no support. I think a mental health break is probably badly needed when you’re solo so much with 3 toddlers

Reactions: 11
They’re only in for a short time, in that time she has to do what she can’t get done while the girls are at home. She’s one person I wouldn’t judge for not rushing back to work. Other than the time the girls are with their dad she’s pretty much got no support. I think a mental health break is probably badly needed when you’re solo so much with 3 toddlers
Agreed, and you can be sure like any other mother she’s not sitting on her ass, shopping, cleaning, laundry, the household jobs never stop

Reactions: 4
Agreed, and you can be sure like any other mother she’s not sitting on her ass, shopping, cleaning, laundry, the household jobs never stop
I know she does the big grocery shop as well as clean the house from top to bottom & sometimes she has time left over for herself which she deserves every second of.
I’m surprised at the job comment here today tbh

Reactions: 8
I know she does the big grocery shop as well as clean the house from top to bottom & sometimes she has time left over for herself which she deserves every second of.
I’m surprised at the job comment here today tbh
Me too, being a mother is a full time job, who would begrudge her a few hours off, on the other hand maybe the poster was genuinely curious, maybe the poster doesn’t have kids because I sure as hell underestimated the work of a mother before I became one

Reactions: 6
She should definitely not be posting any kids in knickers. shocking
totally agree! also the photo of her kid's potty filled with urine seemed unnecessary - like, we believe your toddler did a wee in her potty, without the photographic evidence! 🙄

Reactions: 2
totally agree! also the photo of her kid's potty filled with urine seemed unnecessary - like, we believe your toddler did a wee in her potty, without the photographic evidence! 🙄
if the girls arent ready properly she’ll spend the next year toilet training 3 2 year olds!

Reactions: 1
I usually don’t mind her however I’ve had to unfollow her today. I’m tired of seeing all the potty training stories and half naked children. She has thousands of followers, you’d think she’d be a bit more aware of what she’s posting and how inappropriate it is.

Reactions: 7
I usually don’t mind her however I’ve had to unfollow her today. I’m tired of seeing all the potty training stories and half naked children. She has thousands of followers, you’d think she’d be a bit more aware of what she’s posting and how inappropriate it is.
the constant updates are so annoying
One or two is fine for her mum audience but it’s excessive

Driving me mad, I didn’t even update my kids dad that much about potty training, couldn’t care less about a strangers bowel habits! And it’s starting to sound braggy.

the constant updates are so annoying
One or two is fine for her mum audience but it’s excessive
yeah, agreed. one story with a summary as a daily update would be more than enough for those who are interested - without the unnecessary photos of the girls half naked and using the potty, or images of the contents of the potty etc. 🙄

Must be thing on TikTok coz Dan spraggs other half posted yday too showing the contents of Chester’s toilet visit 🤦🏼‍♀️

My 2 year old is currently toilet training and i wouldnt dare! its only a piss shes done, shes not built the toilet herself!

Will happily post her kids potty training but keeps her boyfriend a mystery man, it makes no sense.

doubt it. She still posts them half naked with just a emoji or black line covering them up
i don't know how true it is, but i read recently that it is possible to remove emoji from stories like that, so creeps still have access to the original photos without the emojis or scribbles covering certain parts of their body - which is truly disturbing, and honestly wouldn't surprise me if it is possible, especially for those who are determined enough to find a way. if Amy DOES read here, i really hope she reads this and stops sharing photos of the girls, even with emojis it is such a huge and unnecessary risk. even if she wants to share updates on potty training the girls, there is absolutely no reason for all these photos. 😔

i don't know how true it is, but i read recently that it is possible to remove emoji from stories like that, so creeps still have access to the original photos without the emojis or scribbles covering certain parts of their body - which is truly disturbing, and honestly wouldn't surprise me if it is possible, especially for those who are determined enough to find a way. if Amy DOES read here, i really hope she reads this and stops sharing photos of the girls, even with emojis it is such a huge and unnecessary risk. even if she wants to share updates on potty training the girls, there is absolutely no reason for all these photos. 😔

yep you definitely can, horrible

• Sad
I've followed this woman since she was pregnant and I think she is bloody amazing. I love how her and the girls dad are coparenting really well and they are such happy little ones. I dont think she has a 'favourite'. I dont see any of that with her posts. Have I missed something about the squint? I've been really trying to look as I felt one of them definitely has one.

She deserves some time to herself when the kids are at school and I would not be expecting her to get a job just because they are at nursery for a few hours. If she can earn herself some money by doing some ads then good on her.

Reactions: 8