Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so obvious which of the girls is her favourite. especially the way she refers to the other two as "tweedle dum and tweedle dee", and moans about how "needy" they are. they're literally newborns, ffs! however, when ocean wants her attention, she "bloody loves it" and loves giving her cuddles, while the other two are just attention seeking. wow. 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
it's so obvious which of the girls is her favourite. especially the way she refers to the other two as "tweedle dum and tweedle dee", and moans about how "needy" they are. they're literally newborns, ffs! however, when ocean wants her attention, she "bloody loves it" and loves giving her cuddles, while the other two are just attention seeking. wow. 😔
I can’t believe she called them that!

She really isn't doing herself any favours. Poor girls 💔

And in the next breath says they’re only 3 weeks old, of course they’re needy, my three week old was on my boob allllllll day long, that’s what newborns do 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omg I’m so glad she has a thread and people are actually seeing her for how rude she is! I honestly can’t get over how disgusting she talks to people and yet people are licking her arse still!

Reactions: 3
It’s because ocean is the most “chill”, so she’s less work 😂😂

Omg I’m so glad she has a thread and people are actually seeing her for how rude she is! I honestly can’t get over how disgusting she talks to people and yet people are licking her arse still!
Have you ever messaged her before?? She literally replies so bloody rudely and like she’s better than you because she has triplets. Like I also am a mother, I’m messaging you because you are a mother too and you just think you’re above it 😴

It’s because ocean is the most “chill”, so she’s less work 😂😂

Have you ever messaged her before?? She literally replies so bloody rudely and like she’s better than you because she has triplets. Like I also am a mother, I’m messaging you because you are a mother too and you just think you’re above it 😴
No I haven’t but Iv seen other mums just give her some advise and she bites there head off

Have you seen that she is doing DNA tests on the girls because the 2 girls Harlow and Ocean who are meant to be the identical ones look nothing like each other whereas Ivy- Gray and Harlow do (I think I've got those names to correct way 😂)
She is pretty convinced the hospital mixed them up as Ocean 100% doesn't look anything like Harlow or Ivy-Gray which is why I think she gives her so much attention 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Have you seen that she is doing DNA tests on the girls because the 2 girls Harlow and Ocean who are meant to be the identical ones look nothing like each other whereas Ivy- Gray and Harlow do (I think I've got those names to correct way 😂)
She is pretty convinced the hospital mixed them up as Ocean 100% doesn't look anything like Harlow or Ivy-Gray which is why I think she gives her so much attention 🤦‍♀️
what does it matter 🙄

i mean, it's possible, and harlow and ivy-gray do look more similar, but also ocean is a bigger baby, and it may be that her and harlow look so different because of the size difference. ocean has chubby little cheeks, whereas the other two don't, so it's kinda hard to tell who is identical. 🤷🏻‍♂️

regardless, the fact she's purposefully treating them differently because of who she's decided is/isn't identical - along with the nicknames for the needier girls - is pretty vile. i wonder if ocean will remain her favourite if she discovers that the babies weren't mixed up and ocean is one of the twins?!

Harlow and ocean literally look identical in the photo she just posted!? It’s literally just because ocean had grown more?? She wants her perfect Ocean to be the different one 🤣
Also on mum space her being shocked and upset ocean is 7lb 8oz now at 3 weeks corrected, like that’s still very bleeping small?? Anyone would think you want premature babies 👀

Harlow and ocean literally look identical in the photo she just posted!? It’s literally just because ocean had grown more?? She wants her perfect Ocean to be the different one 🤣
Also on mum space her being shocked and upset ocean is 7lb 8oz now at 3 weeks, like that’s still very bleeping small?? Anyone would thing you want premature babies 👀
yeah, it's absolutely due to the difference in size. there's also the wild possibility that NONE of the girs are identical. just because two of them shard a placenta doesn't mean they can't be fraternal!

the way she refers to ocean as "fatty", "chubs" or "the unit" etc, just because she's larger than her sisters - she's still absolutely tiny, and her sisters are so little because they were preemies. WHY would you want your babies to be at low weights?!

Also on mum space her being shocked and upset ocean is 7lb 8oz now at 3 weeks corrected, like that’s still very bleeping small?? Anyone would think you want premature babies 👀
yeah, it's absolutely due to the difference in size. there's also the wild possibility that NONE of the girs are identical. just because two of them shard a placenta doesn't mean they can't be fraternal!

the way she refers to ocean as "fatty", "chubs" or "the unit" etc, just because she's larger than her sisters - she's still absolutely tiny, and her sisters are so little because they were preemies. WHY would you want your babies to be at low weights?!
I also have this feeling in the back of my brain that she is preparing for a law suit or something. Imagine the headlines 'triplet confusion in local hospital'. How do we know who the actual 'identical twins' are meant to be? We are only going by what she has told us.

Reactions: 2

Having small babies seems to be a massive thing for some people, it’s very weird

Wasn’t one of them born in their sac? So she must know for sure which baby that was. And I actually think they’ve all got very similar facial features.

I came on to say the same. They all look similar it's just Ocean is bigger than the other 2.
I dont see why it matters anyway...apparently because then Ocean should have been her stolen baby name...Ivy-Gray.

I cringe every time I see Ivy-Gray's name written out. It just doesn't go together or look nice imo 🙈 and correct me if I'm wrong but do we not spell it Grey in the UK?
Also why have two of the three with one name and just one with a double barrelled name.
It bothers me more than it probably should tbh haha.

Reactions: 5
I cringe every time I see Ivy-Gray's name written out. It just doesn't go together or look nice imo 🙈 and correct me if I'm wrong but do we not spell it Grey in the UK?
Also why have two of the three with one name and just one with a double barrelled name.
It bothers me more than it probably should tbh haha.
I believe the difference was to do with the fact harlow and ocean shared a sac and are identical twins, whereas ivy-gray had her own sac