Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So heres the thing (i dont want this to come across wrong or rude)

so, Ivy & Harlow obviously identical twins, look exactly the same tho look a hell of a lot different from Ocean. Ivy & Harlow almost look ‘coloured?’ and Ocean isnt. Tho, none of the babies look like her. but surely they cant all look like the dad if the babies look different to each other? sorry this is really confusing but im confused on how this could happen without there been a second baby daddy for the ‘twin’ who is basically a different race from the other 2?

Reactions: 2

so, Ivy & Harlow obviously identical twins, look exactly the same tho look a hell of a lot different from Ocean. Ivy & Harlow almost look ‘coloured?’ and Ocean isnt. Tho, none of the babies look like her. but surely they cant all look like the dad if the babies look different to each other? sorry this is really confusing but im confused on how this could happen without there been a second baby daddy for the ‘twin’ who is basically a different race from the other 2?
This happens all the time. Twins born from parents of different races have come out with different skin tones, hair colours etc. The identical twins probably look like their Dad (who is a person of colour from what Amy has said) and Ocean has clearly got her 'white' colouring and features from Amy's side of the family and probably looks alot like her family. Genetics are crazy and can cause kids with the exact same parents to look unrelated. I say this as I have a sibling who looks nothing like me in any way from skim tone, hair colour, eye colour and looks!

I understand your confusion, but it’s the same as some siblings look alike and some don’t, my son is olive skinned, brown eyes, brown hair, my daughter is pasty skin, blue eyes and ginger hair.. people have asked if they have the same dad and they definitely do, just both chose completely different genes😂

Why is she always so baffled by their size? They were born 2 months early weighing 2/3lbs. Obviously they're going to still be in smaller clothes than their age 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is she always so baffled by their size? They were born 2 months early weighing 2/3lbs. Obviously they're going to still be in smaller clothes than their age 🤦🏼‍♀️
my lg never fitted into 0-3 till she was 6 months old and she was 6.2 at 37 weeks 🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

shes now 8 months old and 3-6 are still a bit loose. baby clothes definitely dont match the age. plus 0-3 is 10-14lbs which her triplets probably arnt that weight yet

It’s possible for mix race multiples to be different colours. If you Google it you’ll see a few examples.
I think the darker babies are very like their mum apart from their colouring.

Reactions: 1

it's definitely possible for siblings to inherit varying skin tones. have you seen the giddings tribe account on IG? they have seven kids, all with the same mother and father, but they literally get questioned about it all the time because some of the kids have really dark hair, while others are blonde and their skin colours are all different! it's pretty incredible how genes work tbh!

🙄 has she never heard of conjunctivitis that almost every baby gets 🤣 clean her eye and get on with it

• Haha
Annoys me that

1. she uses those sleephead dupe things very dangerous

2. her twins are still sharing a cot, a whole room to themselves and she cant get another cot. I understand twins sharing the first few weeks, wont be long till their rolling onto each other.

Annoys me that

2. her twins are still sharing a cot, a whole room to themselves and she cant get another cot. I understand twins sharing the first few weeks, wont be long till their rolling onto each other.
Not sticking up for her because I agree with the sleepheads but my twin brothers are 19 months old and have always shared a cot, they are fine together actually hate being apart they honestly don’t roll over on to one another

Not sticking up for her because I agree with the sleepheads but my twin brothers are 19 months old and have always shared a cot, they are fine together actually hate being apart they honestly don’t roll over on to one another
it personally wouldnt be me. a risk not worth taking in my opinion. same with those weird sleepyheads

Annoys me that

i think she does have three cots but she can’t fit them all in her room, so once they’re past 6 months she’llbe putting them all in their own room and their own cots. Agree with the sleepyheads though they terrify me after stories I’ve seen :(

If I had triplets & 1 was non ID it would be that one that would have the double barrelled name. like if Ocean was Ivy-Gray?