Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bloody rude about people who guess wrong on those idiotic polls she does of "which triplet is which". Girl, who cares if someone can't tell Ocean from Harlow? These are the people who are keeping your Amazon Wishlist alive, so pipe the duck down.
I was thinking this!! They aren’t my bleeping children why would I be able to tell apart IDENTICAL babies?? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking this!! They aren’t my bleeping children why would I be able to tell apart IDENTICAL babies?? duck off
didn't she also say the other day that she thought she was feeding ivy, only to realise - once she'd finished feeding her - that it was harlow?! obviously that's going to happen when you have two identical babies, but if she muddles them up herself, why does she expect her followers to be able to tell them apart? i get the fact that ocean is easily identifiable as she is far bigger and looks totally different, but why react so obnoxiously because random Internet strangers can't tell the difference between your identical twins?!

Reactions: 6
The how have I got 4 month olds in up to 1 month baby grows post really baffled me.
Is she shocked they are still in small clothes? They were premature triplets of course they are going to be smaller than the average 4 month old 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The how have I got 4 month olds in up to 1 month baby grows post really baffled me.
Is she shocked they are still in small clothes? They were premature triplets of course they are going to be smaller than the average 4 month old 🙈
it seems like she secretly likes them being in small clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My son was still in up to 1 month close at 4 months and my daughter who is 2 is still in 6-9 month clothing😂 don’t get why some mums make it such a big deal

Reactions: 3
My son was still in up to 1 month close at 4 months and my daughter who is 2 is still in 6-9 month clothing😂 don’t get why some mums make it such a big deal
exactly, my 3 month old is in 6-9 but I don’t bang on about it all the time 😂

I actually think she’s squeezing them into smaller clothes to baby them a bit longer. I know they were prem, but my baby is 3 months, weighs the same as Ocean, and is just going into 3-6 month clothes.

The last thing I think of when looking at babies is who may or may not fancy them when they're older. Just so weird. Someone called that commenter out, rightly so, and it got deleted! Clearly Amy is just fine with people making such remarks. Ugh.

Shes not been at the house for 2 weeks I swear she put a photo up not too long ago of her decorating at the house?

I'm not a huge fan of the feeding set-up either, but I've never had to feed three babies at the same time, so I'll pipe down.

I'm not a huge fan of the feeding set-up either, but I've never had to feed three babies at the same time, so I'll pipe down.
I will never forget my next door neighbour struggling with triplets when I was a child. It didn’t matter if she started feeding early, they would scream blue murder when they saw their sibling being fed. There were no fancy cushions or bottle holders but she would admit now if they had existed she would have been first in line for them! It was tough going for a few months.

Reactions: 1
I will never forget my next door neighbour struggling with triplets when I was a child. It didn’t matter if she started feeding early, they would scream blue murder when they saw their sibling being fed. There were no fancy cushions or bottle holders but she would admit now if they had existed she would have been first in line for them! It was tough going for a few months.
That's what I figured! Feeding one baby is sometimes like trying to wrestle an angry alligator, so I can't imaging three :ROFLMAO: :eek:

That's what I figured! Feeding one baby is sometimes like trying to wrestle an angry alligator, so I can't imaging three :ROFLMAO: :eek:
I’ve got twins and it’s tough going with a toddler, I just about manage add another baby into the mix and that ones going straight to the children’s home 😭🤣