Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re wearing hats but they are in direct sunlight - surely this is unsafe? I’ve always kept my children under a canopy or umbrella.
I don't know, it's not exactly warm at the moment lol (not where I am anyway!) None of their skin is exposed

Reactions: 1
Annoys me that

1. she uses those sleephead dupe things very dangerous

2. her twins are still sharing a cot, a whole room to themselves and she cant get another cot. I understand twins sharing the first few weeks, wont be long till their rolling onto each other.
I think its something to do with not being able to get all 3 cots in the room which is why they are still sharing.

What exactly are these Sleephead things for? I know she uses them when feeding but how else can it be done? If they all need feeding at the same time how is she meant to do it?

I'm not 'sticking up' for her I am just generally interested as I follow a lot of people with 1 kid who struggle yet alone having 3

These really scare me. I just don’t see the point in them and the girls look uncomfortable at times. It doesn’t seem like a safe sleeping arrangement to me, especially when there is more than one baby in the cot.
Ive not seen her use a sleepyhead, but I’ve seen her use these baby sleep positioners. I’ve got 4 kids and I’ve never used one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she uses a feeding cushion for feeding (usually to help support a baby comfortably in your arms whilst you feed).

These really scare me. I just don’t see the point in them and the girls look uncomfortable at times. It doesn’t seem like a safe sleeping arrangement to me, especially when there is more than one baby in the cot.
No I don’t really understand them either

So heres the thing (i dont want this to come across wrong or rude)

so, Ivy & Harlow obviously identical twins, look exactly the same tho look a hell of a lot different from Ocean. Ivy & Harlow almost look ‘coloured?’ and Ocean isnt. Tho, none of the babies look like her. but surely they cant all look like the dad if the babies look different to each other? sorry this is really confusing but im confused on how this could happen without there been a second baby daddy for the ‘twin’ who is basically a different race from the other 2?
She posted about Thai. Even dad apparently questioned her so did dna test on all 3 and they are all his. She’s very pale so likely ocean gets it foem
That no think she’s looking more like Ivy and Harlow

Ive actually grew to like Amy. some wee bits still annoy me but overall doing a far better job than Chloe. least her kids see fresh air and go on nice (mostly daily) walks. I have 1 9 month old and feel like my head needs a good wobble sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 10
Ive actually grew to like Amy. some wee bits still annoy me but overall doing a far better job than Chloe. least her kids see fresh air and go on nice (mostly daily) walks. I have 1 9 month old and feel like my head needs a good wobble sometimes 🤣
Agree, she's doing a fab job and Chloe can learn a few things from her.

Reactions: 8
Me too 😌🥰

I came here yesterday to say the same but forgot to post! It's so nice to see her having a good routine and giving her kiddos stimulation.

Reactions: 3
She is smashing it. It's nice to see how honest she has been now about the dad situation, how tough she finds things at times and you can just tell those girls are her absolute world.

(Is this now a rave thread? 😅)

Reactions: 6
I started the thread, there’s a few things that still wind me up, but she’s growing on me too. And she’s a trillion times better than that other one!

Just watching her live and I really like how she’s doing with the girls, she’s said she stood and cried on her landing last night. I do that with one so can’t imagine with 3. She’s doing such a good job with interaction, play, stimulation and you can see that in them. They look like happy babies

Reactions: 5
Just watching her live and I really like how she’s doing with the girls, she’s said she stood and cried on her landing last night. I do that with one so can’t imagine with 3. She’s doing such a good job with interaction, play, stimulation and you can see that in them. They look like happy babies
agreed

I’ve been thinking the same too. I can tell the girls are her absolute world. Good on her for being honest about the dad situation. It’s great that their co-parenting is working out well for them all. She seems to have the girls in a great routine.

Reactions: 2
The girls are absolute treasures, and she seems to be really flourishing into motherhood.

agreed. it was mainly the implication that the dad wasn't involved that initially irritated me, but she's definitely grown on me since she started being open about his involvement. the girls are precious, she adores them and they are obviously her absolute world. i can't imagine how difficult it must be to care for three babies by yourself, and honestly? she's smashing it!

Reactions: 9