Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cause she has triplets dosent excuse her to doing unsafe sleeping and feeding

Reactions: 2
Just cause she has triplets dosent excuse her to doing unsafe sleeping and feeding
I do agree with the sleeping arrangements, however, I know nothing about the pillows or even bottle feeding as I just breastfed so won’t put my two pence in there

Reactions: 1
I do agree with the sleeping arrangements, however, I know nothing about the pillows or even bottle feeding as I just breastfed so won’t put my two pence in there
Agree! I have twins and feeding was hard enough so I have no issue with her feeding arrangements. The sleeping scares me though, especially now they sleep through most nights so that's like 8 hours of sleeping like that 😳

Agree! I have twins and feeding was hard enough so I have no issue with her feeding arrangements. The sleeping scares me though, especially now they sleep through most nights so that's like 8 hours of sleeping like that 😳
I suppose as long as she’s not leaving them unattended in the feeding pillows it’s fine.. the thing is parents now a days are so obsessed with their babies sleeping through and it’s almost like a competition of my baby sleep through at this age, when it’s actually not normal for babies to sleep through and I don’t think a lot of new parents realise that

Yeah I don't know why the COVID police are out. She isn't isolating, only her sister. I think they spent a couple of days inside as her sister had symptoms but I'm guessing she tested negative so they're allowed out

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't know why the COVID police are out. She isn't isolating, only her sister. I think they spent a couple of days inside as her sister had symptoms but I'm guessing she tested negative so they're allowed out
Absolutely not the Covid police just misunderstood who was isolating 🙄

Thanks to those who clarified!

The way she's presented the pictures on her insta make it really hard to spot the before & afters. It's great that she's got it in a nice condition though.