Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cause she has triplets dosent excuse her to doing unsafe sleeping and feeding

Reactions: 2
Just cause she has triplets dosent excuse her to doing unsafe sleeping and feeding
I do agree with the sleeping arrangements, however, I know nothing about the pillows or even bottle feeding as I just breastfed so won’t put my two pence in there

Reactions: 1
I do agree with the sleeping arrangements, however, I know nothing about the pillows or even bottle feeding as I just breastfed so won’t put my two pence in there
Agree! I have twins and feeding was hard enough so I have no issue with her feeding arrangements. The sleeping scares me though, especially now they sleep through most nights so that's like 8 hours of sleeping like that

Agree! I have twins and feeding was hard enough so I have no issue with her feeding arrangements. The sleeping scares me though, especially now they sleep through most nights so that's like 8 hours of sleeping like that
I suppose as long as she’s not leaving them unattended in the feeding pillows it’s fine.. the thing is parents now a days are so obsessed with their babies sleeping through and it’s almost like a competition of my baby sleep through at this age, when it’s actually not normal for babies to sleep through and I don’t think a lot of new parents realise that

Yeah I don't know why the COVID police are out. She isn't isolating, only her sister. I think they spent a couple of days inside as her sister had symptoms but I'm guessing she tested negative so they're allowed out

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't know why the COVID police are out. She isn't isolating, only her sister. I think they spent a couple of days inside as her sister had symptoms but I'm guessing she tested negative so they're allowed out
Absolutely not the Covid police just misunderstood who was isolating

Thanks to those who clarified!

The way she's presented the pictures on her insta make it really hard to spot the before & afters. It's great that she's got it in a nice condition though.