Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here you wait bloody years for a council house, I assume she got bumped up the list because she was having triplets?
Every council is different, where I am it takes less than a year to get a council property, I even know people who have had a two bed council flat and then a year later get a two bed council house

• Wow
Reactions: 1
two things, am I the only one who didn’t realise they’re mixed race, second thing, surely people haven’t actually been asking if they all have the same fathers? Is that even possible

Reactions: 9
I didn’t either 😂 can see it so much now though!
two things, am I the only one who didn’t realise they’re mixed race, second thing, surely people haven’t actually been asking if they all have the same fathers? Is that even possible

no I didn’t either, not that it matters.

I’ve heard of people being pregnant with two have been conceived at different times, so I guess it’s not impossible, it’s unlikely.

Do you know her IRL? How did you even work this out if not?b
Yeah same area where everyone knows everyone and it’s just an educated guess tbh, someone mentioned a single dad to a 12 year old and his girlfriend so I’m probably wrong but I think it’s a good guess lol

I had wondered. I noticed they had a lovely colouring. I’m ginger & pasty so I love babies with darker skin 😃 I’d never go out of my way to ask though. It will be interesting to see what happens though, I’ve seen multiples where one is dark with Afro hair & the other is pale with blonde/red hair & it won’t bother the girls in the slightest, it will be normal to them as it’s all they’ll know but people will probably ask them stupid questions all their lives

Reactions: 4
She's so bloody rude about people who guess wrong on those idiotic polls she does of "which triplet is which". Girl, who cares if someone can't tell Ocean from Harlow? These are the people who are keeping your Amazon Wishlist alive, so pipe the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so bloody rude about people who guess wrong on those idiotic polls she does of "which triplet is which". Girl, who cares if someone can't tell Ocean from Harlow? These are the people who are keeping your Amazon Wishlist alive, so pipe the duck down.
I don’t think she’s being rude, I think she’s just surprised because ocean is so visibly different to the other two, not just in looks but size. I can’t tell the identical ones apart, but easy to know which one Ocean is.

I don’t think she’s being rude, I think she’s just surprised because ocean is so visibly different to the other two, not just in looks but size. I can’t tell the identical ones apart, but easy to know which one Ocean is.
Maybe, but it comes across as obnoxious. Most people probably just click on any option just to get to the next slide.

Reactions: 2
Maybe, but it comes across as obnoxious. Most people probably just click on any option just to get to the next slide.
Exactly, I've said this before, who actually gives a tit which baby is which apart from her.
Ocean looks SO completely different to the other two, I'd wonder about either different fathers (rare, but it can happen), or I'd be worried she'd been swapped/mixed up with another baby at birth, again unlikely I know but also not impossible.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I've said this before, who actually gives a tit which baby is which apart from her.
Ocean looks SO completely different to the other two, I'd wonder about either different fathers (rare, but it can happen), or I'd be worried she'd been swapped/mixed up with another baby at birth, again unlikely I know but also not impossible.
Both are possibilities though, and I’m sure no one gives an actual tit about who’s who but I do wonder even looks wise ocean is so so different

Reactions: 2
That would have shown up in the DNA test she had done.

That would have shown up in the DNA test she had done.
true, but she was so resistant to even sharing that the babies' father IS involved because it would shatter the whole "i'm doing this entirely in my own" act she was putting on that i doubt she'd be plastering it all over SM if ocean had a different dad to the twins. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh yeah it would. Didn't she show a copy of the results?
I think she did but she explained it all in a lot of detail at the time.
I grew up beside triplets & you’d never have guessed the non identical one was even related to the other 2. His colouring & features were completely different. I could say the same for a couple of sets of twins too