Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really not a fan of her hair at the minute, I think it looks really fake and in the above picture it looks awful tied up, there's a really dark contrast between the Brown roots and blonde. I'd be very disappointed if my hair looked that bad so soon after being done.
her hair extensions never look good..maybe if she paid for a decent set they would but no fear Sinead will put her hand in her own pocket for anything😬

Reactions: 3
her hair extensions never look good..maybe if she paid for a decent set they would but no fear Sinead will put her hand in her own pocket for anything😬
How many times has she claimed there is zero damage to her own hair and then when the extensions are out her hair is shocking bad, the most recent extensions are nasty looking

Reactions: 3
I use to get great lengths extensions like hers and they are 800 for a full head of bonds. My hairdresser said recently that for even one pack of great length tapes its a couple hundred. So imagine how much hers cost with tapes and bonds. They just look so straggly.

I use to get great lengths extensions like hers and they are 800 for a full head of bonds. My hairdresser said recently that for even one pack of great length tapes its a couple hundred. So imagine how much hers cost with tapes and bonds. They just look so straggly.
Ya like I would see hair extensions as a completely luxury product but you see these influencers getting them in and out like there's no tomorrow. It's either always free or they are pulling in some serious money. Now I've never gotten hair extensions I don't need them really but I couldn't part with the money for them anyway.

Reactions: 1
The hairdresser she went to is good so tbh I think the new extensions look so terrible because the condition of her own hair is so bad. Also, she probably makes no effort to style it herself as she would rather wait for the free blowdry.

Reactions: 2
The hairdresser she went to is good so tbh I think the new extensions look so terrible because the condition of her own hair is so bad. Also, she probably makes no effort to style it herself as she would rather wait for the free blowdry.
I think it was all the free blow drys and styling the last few years that did all the damage to her hair !

Ya like I would see hair extensions as a completely luxury product but you see these influencers getting them in and out like there's no tomorrow. It's either always free or they are pulling in some serious money. Now I've never gotten hair extensions I don't need them really but I couldn't part with the money for them anyway.
The great lengths are a savage price . I got them for my wedding only . Beauty works are like 450 for a full head of bonds. Most of my hair broke off from medication so didn't want to go into my wedding with very little hair . I see influencers throwing them in and out of their hair every 3 months or that. Its savage money for it .

Reactions: 2
Ela87 I'd say your right, she doesn't seem to take care of her hair even when she does blowdry herself she's literally blasting her hair roughly from all directions and being really rough! I'd have the scalp pulled off myself after that.
I'm so annoyed everytime I see her with her face stuck right up in beside others and in the tattoo place she had the mask down under her nose! Is it so fecking hard to socially distance and wear a bloody mask correctly Sinead?????
You can tell she had the luxury of sitting at home during the lockdown

Reactions: 7
First time poster. I used to really like Sinead and thought she was doing a really good job with her recommendations for curvy styles etc. but her attitude during lockdown has really pissed me off. She has consistently flouted the rules, travelling outside of the 2km radius, having people over and now going all over Limerick from pub to pub, restaurant to restaurant with 30 different people to celebrate turning 35. Like when did 35 become a milestone birthday requiring three separate days of parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is Sinead basically pretending she went up a size by going for the 20. She's quite clearly at least a 20/22 and is squeezing herself into 18s. The reason your bra is always on show Sinead is because the clothes just do not fit you properly. Would she ever just get a grip.

Reactions: 9
Why is Sinead basically pretending she went up a size by going for the 20. She's quite clearly at least a 20/22 and is squeezing herself into 18s. The reason your bra is always on show Sinead is because the clothes just do not fit you properly. Would she ever just get a grip.
I bought a dress in penny's that she said go up a size in and it swamped me. Maybe she hasn't fully come to terms with it but she is no size 18.

She is now a 20/22 no shame at all in that we nearly all gained Covid pounds.

Reactions: 5
How many times has she claimed there is zero damage to her own hair and then when the extensions are out her hair is shocking bad, the most recent extensions are nasty looking
EXTENSIONS do no one any favors theyd all be in bits without them

Reactions: 1
She's after piling on the pounds, totally let herself go. She is way bigger looking in real life. She is very good at her angles in photos to disguise how massive she really is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The amount of food she eats is actually disgusting. Can you imagine prancing around Limerick at her age eating free food from every restaurant, the restaurants are actually worse. I’d be avoiding any of them that tolerate her nonsense. She needs to grow up and cut back on the amount of food she eats as that is not healthy. 🤢

She’s bet into the 20 on her grid

I had the same experience!! I had her sing at my wedding and as we were greeting guests leaving the church, she made the groomsman interrupt us and look for her cash as she was in a hurry back to Limerick and she just stood there looking at us. I completely understand someone wanting their payment, but as she stood in front of us she could have said 'congratulations!' or even sorry for having to interrupt - anything! But she just stood there. I thought that was a bit rude not to acknowledge us! And I was allowed 7 songs during the wedding and at the end of the ceremony she mouthed to me did I want her to sing the last song! Eh yes!!! I paid enough for the 7 songs. That was literally the only communication I had with her 😂
Omg Very similar story here this happened at a friends wedding about 3 years ago. The best man had the payment for her and was waiting outside the church. Because he didn't run up and pay her immediately she joined/skipped the Que greeting the wedding couple as the guests left the church. It was all caught in the wedding video! She marched up to them asking for the best man as she was not paid yet and was in a panic to get back into limerick. It was a Thursday wedding and she was only about 20 mins outside of the city. In fairness the best man could have gone straight up to her to pay her but she could have handled the situation much better!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's a brand ambassador for Voduz, can't pronounce the company name and also comes on showing the products and says ah whatever it's called in regards to a brush. What is wrong with her like?

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked at the amount of food she eats. Pure greed. Her reputation around Limerick is cat. She isn't as popular as she thinks she is. I was sick of seeing all the meals out at the weekend, some of them twice in one day. Shame on those restaurants who funded her and cling ons for family. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked at the amount of food she eats. Pure greed. Her reputation around Limerick is cat. She isn't as popular as she thinks she is. I was sick of seeing all the meals out at the weekend, some of them twice in one day. Shame on those restaurants who funded her and cling ons for family. Disgusting.
I was just about to say , her parents might be lovely but she rarely goes out herself for a freebie meal. Its her , Simon, and her 2 parents . Never seen greed like it ..someone said on an earlier post in this thread that she was known to just turn up with her mother to hair appointments. Maybe its the same for food ? Meant to be her and a guest but insists on her family aswell ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.