Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually eating out again in her stories ? I cant get over who go around like this non stop to restaurants. She turned 35 not even a big occasion . Princess of limerick 🙄 I love limerick , go down a few times a year but ye must be sick of her down there by now .
She’s disgusting

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute dose. I love my food but she’s just disgusting. I’d also be embarrassed to be seen eating that much food but she has to make it public so she doesn’t have to pay for it. Think she actually needs help cos the amount she eats is not normal.

State of them tattoos 🧐..cringe. grow the feck up acting like two silly school girls! Seriously out for more grub today it's disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 5
I don't know how anyone could eat that amount of meals out a week. She must have a stomach of iron, her digestive system must be in ribbons.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how anyone could eat that amount of meals out a week. She must have a stomach of iron, her digestive system must be in ribbons.
I'd be in a hospital if I ate all she's after eating all weekend it turns my stomach 😖

Reactions: 4
I just dont find her relatable anymore. All she does is eat, eat, eat!!! I dont care what weight she is, but I do care about her lying about it!!!! Telling everyone shes an 18..... suuure!! She had to get a dress let out for one of her showe - and then blamed the dress for having bad sizing! Like in the first pic she says she was a 16.. no way she’s just gone up a size!! Well, what can she expect with the amount she eats!!!! Just pisses me off she does all these clothes hauls stating shes a size shes clearly not 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just dont find her relatable anymore. All she does is eat, eat, eat!!! I dont care what weight she is, but I do care about her lying about it!!!! Telling everyone shes an 18..... suuure!! She had to get a dress let out for one of her showe - and then blamed the dress for having bad sizing! Like in the first pic she says she was a 16.. no way she’s just gone up a size!! Well, what can she expect with the amount she eats!!!! Just pisses me off she does all these clothes hauls stating shes a size shes clearly not 😡
Its false advertising. Like you , I dont care what size she is but lying about it and saying you're an 18 when you 100% aren't isnt fair on followers looking for a curvy range of clothes . I also remember she use to plug Madison makeup brand constantly , like Bperfect it was the best thing since slice bread .🙄 I know she often comes on here reading comments and will probably be giving out soon enough about negativity and trolling about her . Its calling a spade a spade . She is lying constantly along with the begging for free stuff . I get maybe her weight is getting to her so she dosent want to do a proper plus size clothes haul unless its from Carraig Donn. She is all about body positivity and couldnt care what size she is ( which is fantastic ) ... if that was true . She is somewhat ashamed I think. So instead of going to find plus ranges like New look or Asos have she just uses food as content . People followed for fashion advice. Not how many times she could get wings from the Curragower for free.

Even the food served at her workshops is vile.
Like a bad kids menu.
I honestly would be so pissed off if I was served this grease.

Screenshot_20200805-101133_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Even the food served at her workshops is vile.
Like a bad kids menu.
I honestly would be so pissed off if I was served this grease.

View attachment 202416
Gross. A few sandwiches or wraps wouldn’t go astray instead of shite straight from a deep fat fryer 🙄
She has to be down about her weight I just don’t buy the body positivity. She’d feel a million dollars If she got off her arse and actually learned how to cook a few decent meals and acted her age for once.

I'm really not a fan of her hair at the minute, I think it looks really fake and in the above picture it looks awful tied up, there's a really dark contrast between the Brown roots and blonde. I'd be very disappointed if my hair looked that bad so soon after being done.

Sinead has been photoshopping her images for years, she claims to love her body but never has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.