Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably been mentioned way back but what happened about the handbag!! Her lv that went everywhere

Reactions: 1
Its probably been mentioned way back but what happened about the handbag!! Her lv that went everywhere
She lost it on a night out, her coke issues I think don’t help her loosing phones and bags but hey she flogs knock offs from lily rise now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh credit where it’s due!! Fair play to her for organizing the go fund me page. She has heart, I hope she can raise the amount she needs

Yeh credit where it’s due!! Fair play to her for organizing the go fund me page. She has heart, I hope she can raise the amount she needs
Laura is a sweetheart and what’s happening to her is so cruel, she’s been through hell the last few years and her mum god love her has been through it, Laura’s mum lost her mum so Laura’s grandmother, lost her sister so Laura’s aunt and then Laura was close to death a number of times all in one year.
I know someone who knows the mum and she said she’s been sick with worry trying to get the house adapted to get her daughter home.
so impressed with the local support from other bloggers and companies gifting things to help. Limerick is a close city and we always mind each other

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is the Sinead that I like & started to follow years ago, the fun Sinead, the girl that gave you a belly of laughs, that did good things that made a difference. Hopefully she’s here to stay! All credit to her. Welcome back Sinead, hope you’re here to stay. Good things & loyal followers will come your way if your a kind, decent, honest person. Get your coke issue sorted out now & STOP the begging/taking advantage of business owners. Nothing like a dose of reality ( & hopefully that’s what you got from some of these comments in this thread) to ground you & get you back to basics.

Reactions: 12
This is the Sinead that I like & started to follow years ago, the fun Sinead, the girl that gave you a belly of laughs, that did good things that made a difference. Hopefully she’s here to stay! All credit to her. Welcome back Sinead, hope you’re here to stay. Good things & loyal followers will come your way if your a kind, decent, honest person. Get your coke issue sorted out now & STOP the begging/taking advantage of business owners. Nothing like a dose of reality ( & hopefully that’s what you got from some of these comments in this thread) to ground you & get you back to basics.
Totally agree. Stop being fake and taking advantage of businesses. Get the coke sorted as brands won’t want to be associated with that. Fair play Sinead.

What’s the story with that Grainne McCoy one? I get bad vibes from her???

Anyone that follows katies curvy closet watch her story two days ago? She sent some blogger clothes, and she found out then that she was selling them on depop and didnt even say thanks for the gifts,id love to know who she was on about

Sinead has done some job this week with the go fund me absolute fair play.
But on another note seriously why oh why has she befriended Joanne Larby like cmon. Makes me wonder so it does!

Reactions: 4
Sinead has done some job this week with the go fund me absolute fair play.
But on another note seriously why oh why has she befriended Joanne Larby like cmon. Makes me wonder so it does!
[
Anyone that follows katies curvy closet watch her story two days ago? She sent some blogger clothes, and she found out then that she was selling them on depop and didnt even say thanks for the gifts,id love to know who she was on about
to do that to any start up company is so wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.