Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a freebie I honestly think it’s awful. She’s been there already and promoted it enough and with all the people struggling now she could have easily had a competition or giveaway. Each to their own and all but god I hope she did put her hand in her pocket this time.

Reactions: 4
The Da is gas tho
I think people who watch her are being overly picky with her content. I Mean compared to the preening Cheshire cats of Instagram, I find her grand. She’s dresses wonderfully and has a great attitude to body confidence.
The constant freebies annoy me alright, but she wouldn’t be doing them unless it was of benefit to the business
She needs to watch herself with the whole shinaqua bullshit. I find that highly offensive and she should educate herself on the power of language.

Reactions: 6
The Da is gas tho
I think people who watch her are being overly picky with her content. I Mean compared to the preening Cheshire cats of Instagram, I find her grand. She’s dresses wonderfully and has a great attitude to body confidence.
The constant freebies annoy me alright, but she wouldn’t be doing them unless it was of benefit to the business
She needs to watch herself with the whole shinaqua bullshit. I find that highly offensive and she should educate herself on the power of language.
Has anyone actually ever pulled her up over the Shaniqua thing? I don't understand how she doesn't get how offensive it is.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone actually ever pulled her up over the Shaniqua thing? I don't understand how she doesn't get how offensive it is.
i agree and i truly think she doesn't get it and, like, she's mid thirties? she lives on social media. she should get it

i follow her and when i liked her better she was always congenial via DM. I do think she's refreshing compared to the seas of insta huns. and i was gonna send her a message when she said the shaniqua thing again. but honestly, it;s not our job to educate a woman of her age and possibly end up blocked or getting a snotty reply. sigh.

Reactions: 3
So annoyed to see her absolutely ignoring social distancing guidelines in those snaps with the random girls and herself and her mother pulling at their masks and roaring and laughing at each other while around others!
She's actually so tone deaf right now it's unbelievable!!
Every day while she had the privilege of shielding herself away in her house during lockdown myself and thousands of others had to go out to work to keep the essential services going for the country.
Every day I and plenty others worried about what we may have come into contact with and brought home to parents or loved ones and it's a kick in the gut now to see this self entitled completely thoughtless buffoon ignoring guidelines and placing everyone at risk because of her stupid behaviour.
Frankly the mother at the very least should know better than hamming up her 'fear of flying ' for the camera. All came across as contrived to me.

Reactions: 8
So annoyed to see her absolutely ignoring social distancing guidelines in those snaps with the random girls and herself and her mother pulling at their masks and roaring and laughing at each other while around others!
She's actually so tone deaf right now it's unbelievable!!
Every day while she had the privilege of shielding herself away in her house during lockdown myself and thousands of others had to go out to work to keep the essential services going for the country.
Every day I and plenty others worried about what we may have come into contact with and brought home to parents or loved ones and it's a kick in the gut now to see this self entitled completely thoughtless buffoon ignoring guidelines and placing everyone at risk because of her stupid behaviour.
Frankly the mother at the very least should know better than hamming up her 'fear of flying ' for the camera. All came across as contrived to me.
Completely agree - common sense wouldn’t go astray. It’s always forced, fake and the cackle would go through you. I’m just so shocked it’s gifted. Such a waste on her. That other couple are his parents.

Probably great sex... or a love of free grub.

Its gifted but in fairness it looks amazing. Who are the other older couple with then and her parents
His parents

Reactions: 4
I have to say I think the hair extensions really suit her. She looks happier too.

Reactions: 3
I actually think he has done well for himself. His personality doesn’t exactly seem exciting 😃.. like her not, she’s very attractive. Men don’t always have to be the one picking
I’d say he prob fancies the mother more than he fancies Sinead and he’s stuck now and she’ll be a bunny boiler if he leaves plus he’ll miss the freebies

Reactions: 1
They are well matched the two of them by all accounts. Wonder has he sorted the divorce from Down Under yet and we will have an engagement? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.