Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she implied the bag was taken by a "friend" from the house. Was all a bit weird!

Reactions: 1
I think she implied the bag was taken by a "friend" from the house. Was all a bit weird!
Was probably fishing for a new one.... she ended up getting gifted a fake knock off it I remember right 🤣 Don’t understand people getting the fake knock offs... tack. If you can’t afford to buy one don’t wast your money on a knock off.... or as they call it “Lois Vuitton inspired” 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ she’s eating again!!!!!!! And seems like she’ll be getting takeaways all weekend 😱😱😱. Wonder what takeaway she’ll have between her takeaways 🤔🤔🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ she’s eating again!!!!!!! And seems like she’ll be getting takeaways all weekend 😱😱😱. Wonder what takeaway she’ll have between her takeaways 🤔🤔🤮
It makes me feel ill the amount of food! No doubt there will be a frozen pizza for a nighttime snack 🙄🙄. All jokes aside, she seems to have a bad relationship with food - non stop binging.

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over it 😐😱 how has her bf not intervened? Surely he has her best interests at heart. I mean a take away is absolutely fine but one practically a day? She must spend a fortune on food even though all her ones lately are free 🙄 Of all the times I start experimenting with cooking, this is the best time as it’s not like she’s super busy. I’m just baffled.

I just can’t get over it 😐😱 how has her bf not intervened? Surely he has her best interests at heart. I mean a take away is absolutely fine but one practically a day? She must spend a fortune on food even though all her ones lately are free 🙄 Of all the times I start experimenting with cooking, this is the best time as it’s not like she’s super busy. I’m just baffled.
It’s soooo bad lately!!! I’ve never seen someone to eat as much . And Simon is so thin and healthy. He must notice

I just dont get why she says and hashtags support local businesses when she is getting it for free. If you really want to support them bleeping pay for your 10 takeaways a week.

Reactions: 5
I just dont get why she says and hashtags support local businesses when she is getting it for free. If you really want to support them bleeping pay for your 10 takeaways a week.
Exactly. She more or less said she’s only supporting them because it’s a nice deal for them as they get a free meal. Does that mean she wouldn’t support local businesses if she had to pay for it? It’s sending out such a terrible message. I’d be morto and to be honest would want to pay.

Sickens me. She is literally going from one business to another like 4 or 5 times a week getting free food. Just no bloody need.

I don’t believe my eyes....it can’t possibly be another take away she’s getting. No 😱
Ah here!! No one needs two takeaways a day!!! And its always a starter, main and side.... sure even when she cooks, she makes a massive bowl of chips for each of them plus a whole garlic baguette each. Its not normal!

Oh my god. This is actually horrible to watch. I mean I am no health freak and I'm eating my fair share of chocolate because Im home all day every day but this is another level.

My God I love a takeaway as much as the next person but twice in one day? I’d be ill. Once or twice a week is probably normal for most people not once or twice every day. Not good at all. And it’s nothing to do with her size, if she was a size 8 I’d be saying the same thing.

I’m sorry.... but it’s disgusting and gluttonous- she’s getting free meals and people are struggling to put food on the table! I’m actually really disappointed that she’s being doing this twice a day for the last two weeks... could she not think of her belly for once and donate a free meal to a family or someone struggling or a HSE worker???
She must be either getting back lash on Instagram or readying these posts because before every post she has about her gifted food she has had a 10 minute speech about how she’s supporting local business. GIFT THE FOOD THEN- I’m sure there’s a hospital worker out there that deserves it more than her. She’s really got me furious
Its beyond a joke at this stage!!! Some people can’t afford takeaways right now as many people have lost their jobs or are struggling. Stuffing her face TWICE a day with big two course takeaways is not helping local businesses!! In fact its coming across as boastful I think. I think she carries weight quiet well as she has really good slim legs, but lately her clothes arent fitting her or shes getting bigger sizes.
I know everyone is stress eating during quarantine but she really is harming herself. To put on so much weight so quickly isnt good.And nothing but takeaways 🙄 I havent seen a veg pass her lips in weeks. Her family should intervene, her sister is a health fanatic!

Completely agree!!! It's disgusting. And then she says we will get our Sunday dinner her roast for free. Supporting local businesses yeah right. The businesses doing it are just as bloody bad. Ffs

Ya the businesses are as bad but would they really be ‘reaching out’ to her to advertise. I mean I find it hard to believe but they must be 🤷🏻‍♀️ A few of my fave places haven’t been on her list and they’ll really go down in my estimations if they contact her. I just can’t understand why she wouldn’t just get a takeaway in a different place weekly, PAY for it and then advertise it herself for them. Not #collab everything and not put her hand in her pocket. It’s just soooo tight how is she not Morto.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.