Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More so a filter, she filters everytime she’s on screen. I’ve seen her out and she’s a hella a lot different than the posts she puts up

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. I'm genuinely shocked by that top. She can't even pretend that she likes it....my mom who is 66 wouldn't evem dream of wearing that. Not a bit genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And her little speech the other day about gifting and how she would only promote something she would use and she’s supporting business 🙄 give me a break, the only thing she’s supporting is her own pocket and belly..... honestly pull the other one we can all see through it, not a time to be disingenuous. People are going through awful things at the moment with money and work and she’s shoving this gift after gift, haul after haul... no one has any interest in your nana tops, not even you Sinead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sinead is plugging some cheap makeup brand today with #sp just after saying that she tried it for the first time last week. Clearly out for the grab again....she could have at least said she had been trialling it for a while to see how skin reacts, wear etc. Why would she bother....probably wreccked after collecting her Sunday dinner 😂

Reactions: 4
So true she is notorious in Limerick... A chancer

I witnessed her 1 night in a pub in Limerick... Vile behaviour from her

Reactions: 8
Oh you serious. I'd say she loves being centre of attention even worse when the drink is on her. See she got another "free" carvery off someone today.

Reactions: 1
Oh you serious. I'd say she loves being centre of attention even worse when the drink is on her. See she got another "free" carvery off someone today.
A free carvery?? Christ that’s grim.
She blocked me ages ago -
no idea why but no loss. Boring as.
And yes, her spelling is appalling.

Reactions: 2
Sinead is plugging some cheap makeup brand today with #sp just after saying that she tried it for the first time last week. Clearly out for the grab again....she could have at least said she had been trialling it for a while to see how skin reacts, wear etc. Why would she bother....probably wreccked after collecting her Sunday dinner 😂
Ya I saw. That oh my glam brand is crap. You’d get better in Penney’s. You can see all the money grabbers promoting this brand LMD, SineadHeg, Laura B.... between that and voduz I’m sick of seeing that shite. All tat brought in from China, flouting it as if their life depended on it.
SCSnis the worst she always gets involved in crappy brands you can see are straight from alibaba or wish. Those L&T jewellery or Spicey B that she used to promote and put in her bags at the workshops.... I’d say you skin would be green after them, pure cheap nickel probably 😂

Reactions: 3
Ya I saw. That oh my glam brand is crap. You’d get better in Penney’s. You can see all the money grabbers promoting this brand LMD, SineadHeg, Laura B.... between that and voduz I’m sick of seeing that shite. All tat brought in from China, flouting it as if their life depended on it.
SCSnis the worst she always gets involved in crappy brands you can see are straight from alibaba or wish. Those L&T jewellery or Spicey B that she used to promote and put in her bags at the workshops.... I’d say you skin would be green after them, pure cheap nickel probably 😂
It's a bit silly of her to be plugging that Oh my Glam shite particularly when she constantly plugs BPerfect makeup and is always licking up to Brendan BPerfect. No brand loyalty at all.

Reactions: 3
Used to like Sinead back in the day, she’s the same as the rest of them now. Remember the time she got drunk and mocked sosue and Sue had her booked to sing at her wedding? 😂 well I roared laughing at the time but how unprofessional.

Agree about the clothes she promotes, so unauthentic, she’s never wear those clothes herself.

Used to like Sinead back in the day, she’s the same as the rest of them now. Remember the time she got drunk and mocked sosue and Sue had her booked to sing at her wedding? 😂 well I roared laughing at the time but how unprofessional.

Agree about the clothes she promotes, so unauthentic, she’s never wear those clothes herself.
haha I can’t remember the SoSu thing ....what was she saying 🤔

To be honest I don’t think she can fit into most high street brands now tho. She was squeezing herself into the RI maxi, and when she did get the next size up the buttons were gaping under her bust/ belly area. She was definitely not as big a few years ago.

haha I can’t remember the SoSu thing ....what was she saying 🤔

To be honest I don’t think she can fit into most high street brands now tho. She was squeezing herself into the RI maxi, and when she did get the next size up the buttons were gaping under her bust/ belly area. She was definitely not as big a few years ago.
She was on holidays and got hammered and of course put the whole on her stories, I think it was Snapchat at the time, she didn’t name Sue specifically but was pretending she was at Coachella and putting on a very Sue like voice and just made it very obvious that Sue was the butt of the joke considering she was at Coachella at the time 🙈 swiftly deleted once she sobered up 😂
I haven’t watched her in ages but I thought she always looked well in her clothes. Didn’t know she’d put on more weight.

Has the boyfriend proposed yet? You can tell she’s dying to get engaged.

What does the boyfriend do? Oh yeah she's dying to get hitched
I think he works in oil, she spoke about him working away before for long periods of time. If you listen to Joanne Larbys podcast there’s one with Sinead and she talks about how they met. She asked him out and she said she was the one that kept wanting to move in together but she had to plant the idea a few times before he agreed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.