Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he works in oil, she spoke about him working away before for long periods of time. If you listen to Joanne Larbys podcast there’s one with Sinead and she talks about how they met. She asked him out and she said she was the one that kept wanting to move in together but she had to plant the idea a few times before he agreed.

I don't know for certain but I heard something through a friend of a friend that knows her and I think he was married previously when he lived in Oz or NZ. Apparently it was a bad breakup so dont know if his divorce would be finalised or not....that's all the info I have!

Reactions: 1
I don't know for certain but I heard something through a friend of a friend that knows her and I think he was married previously when he lived in Oz or NZ. Apparently it was a bad breakup so dont know if his divorce would be finalised or not....that's all the info I have!
I’ve heard that before, he was only married for a few months then came back to Ireland whatever happened. Met Sinead pretty quickly after apparently she knew his brother and met him out in a bar in limerick. Sinead seemed to instigate everything. She said she invited him to her mother birthday when they were dating for a few weeks and he didn’t go... that would be a red flag for me

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard that before, he was only married for a few months then came back to Ireland whatever happened. Met Sinead pretty quickly after apparently she knew his brother and met him out in a bar in limerick. Sinead seemed to instigate everything. She said she invited him to her mother birthday when they were dating for a few weeks and he didn’t go... that would be a red flag for me
Oh! Never knew this

We don’t mind her at all but hate the habit of instagram people begging for freebies all the time it’s sickening. Buy things and support local business instead of begging

Reactions: 2
I thought she insinuated it 'disappeared' from her house or something. Who knows.
Oh that’s scary if it was taken from the house...Although she’s so thick it’s probably hanging off the back of her bedroom door or something 🤣

• Haha
Today Sinead is traipsing across opposite sides of the city from her house to the chipper to Dunnes. Essential trips my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today Sinead is traipsing across opposite sides of the city from her house to the chipper to Dunnes. Essential trips my hole.
I thought the same.... No need and placemats are not essential... Here I am an essential worker going to work every day so selfish people like her can buy mats

• Heart
The eating is beyond ridiculous and while I commend her for coming on live and doing a workout is completely for her followers not herself. For her own sake I don’t get why she doesn’t change her diet. Someone needs to seriously sit her down 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn't see her workout but it would be great if she kept it up. Her second takeaway of the day is on the way....I can't 🤮

• Wow
I didn't see her workout but it would be great if she kept it up. Her second takeaway of the day is on the way....I can't 🤮
She’s tried loads of times in the past with personal trainers and various gyms around limerick. Usually #gifted or some collab shite. And always lasts about a week. I really don’t know why companies invest their time and money in her. She clearly loves her food and no amount of exercise could counteract that!

• Haha
She’s tried loads of times in the past with personal trainers and various gyms around limerick. Usually #gifted or some collab shite. And always lasts about a week. I really don’t know why companies invest their time and money in her. She clearly loves her food and no amount of exercise could counteract that!
Ya it’s just so bad. I know it’s completely her own choice what she eats but she needs some sort of intervention in my opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like does her bf or family not watch her stories and kill her for all the stuff she eats?

• Haha
I can’t believe she got take away chipper, and then a Chinese AFTER doing a workout.... she’s not motivated at all to lose weight, normally when I do an intense workout I will feel too good about myself that I eat great for the day (not that hers was intense at all... she was more interested with who was online than doing the workout- I found that very rude at the start)

Also when she was talking about the table she was totally FISHING - waiting for Harvey Norman’s to offer her a kitchen table... I could see right through that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.