Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% and no gifted or collab etc yet she is even posting the number to make appointments....no shame.

Reactions: 2
I didn't know she was model.
She entered a Simply B competition years ago to find a curvy model. She win and modelled fir them for a year. Then she joined an agency in Limerick " Glamour The agency ". In real life she's actually quite tall.

She entered a Simply B competition years ago to find a curvy model. She win and modelled fir them for a year. Then she joined an agency in Limerick " Glamour The agency ". In real life she's actually quite tall.
Apologies for my predictive text messing up my spelling.
She's done modelling for littlewoods, tv3 etc.
Couple of adverts.
To be honest to be a model here in Limerick doesn't take much. It's more who you know and as long as you pay the membership to the modelling agency and don't mind working for free.
But I think she looks good as a curvy / plus size model. Even though she wrecks my head 😂. She knows her angles and how to pose .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sinead Hegarty got absolutely roasted for this very same thing, referring to herself as Shaniqua 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes,
Pisses me off aswell when Sinead shows her fake tan and says , " I'm Blick lads".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes,
Pisses me off aswell when Sinead shows her fake tan and says , " I'm Blick lads".
Ignorant....doubt she would even get it. Alsi, talk about TMI telling us about her Hollywood wax, some things don't need to be shared.

Reactions: 2
Sinead Hegarty got absolutely roasted for this very same thing, referring to herself as Shaniqua 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes spotted that the other day too, she is some fool and god forbid anyone call her out on it, instead of admitting it was wrong she will just block. I find her so aggressive. She portrays this easy breezy, fun, light hearted persona which I’ll admit I bought for a bit but her real personality shone through entitled rude and obnoxious. Also really winds me up the way she continues to mispronounce Voduz.

Reactions: 5
Yes,
she is so ignorant. posting all the BLM stuff a few weeks back and now showing no awareness of harmful stereotypes and dumb jokes

Reactions: 3
I see she and the boyfriend are heading down to JoanneLarby aka The Makeup fairy for a stay. I couldn't imagine Simon and Adam having much in common. 🙊😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dress and jacket she posted today do not go together at all. 😱 White dress , white tackies and a blazer type jacket 😨 but maybe it's the fashion , I often wear dresses and white tackies/runners but it's the blazer that's putting me off the whole outfit

Reactions: 6
That dress and jacket she posted today do not go together at all. 😱 White dress , white tackies and a blazer type jacket 😨 but maybe it's the fashion , I often wear dresses and white tackies/runners but it's the blazer that's putting me off the whole outfit
Agreed, blazer is way too long for it and completely different style to the rest of the outfit x

Reactions: 4
I sadly think she’s taking tips from Joanne Larby about editing her pics because the pic that was taken of her with her friends out for dinner is WAY different to the ones she takes of herself. She goes on about being happy in herself so she shouldn’t feel the need to completely hide her figure in her own pics. Yes we all know our angles but come on now.

Reactions: 4
She’s as bad as Larby...all smoke and mirrors. Remember when she was doing the great limerick run and she Showed up late and joined in half way or something??? People called her out and she was raging!!! Plus her rigged competitions and modelling hideous hats...she seriously needs to get a real job...and “Simons Tours” don’t even get me started. She blocked me and I have absolutely no reason why...I never even commented on her stuff. I only followed her for the cringe factor lol 😂😂😂 A lot of her her clothes are so old fashioned too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.