Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads give the girl a break. She is a plus size model. She likes her food. She could be doing worse things. The pulling at the clothes irritates me too tho :unsure: what is that about?

Like Lisa’s lust list, a camera stuck up everyone’s hole she comes into contact with...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
speaking of plus size is anyone following Beautyfruity Siobhan, shes joined only fans for a week. There was also drama because she copies other girls look, Briblogs and herself fell out. Shes no copying people off the Lounge underwear page.

speaking of plus size is anyone following Beautyfruity Siobhan, shes joined only fans for a week. There was also drama because she copies other girls look, Briblogs and herself fell out. Shes no copying people off the Lounge underwear page.
I follow her but it I think I’ll have to stop. I have an issue with some of the pics she has posted on her own page as I know some Very young girls follow her.

Reactions: 2
Oh its horrific, I presume brands have dropped her and that's why shes whoring herself out. Shes not ever a curvy model like.

But like the band of the bra is about 3 sizes too small.But the thing annoying me is the copying. 3 pictures she copies off BriBlogs. Like exact same pose.

Oh its horrific, I presume brands have dropped her and that's why shes whoring herself out. Shes not ever a curvy model like.

But like the band of the bra is about 3 sizes too small.But the thing annoying me is the copying. 3 pictures she copies off BriBlogs. Like exact same pose.
I know someone who knows her and they said she’s lost followers and they themselves have reported some of her content

I know someone who knows her and they said she’s lost followers and they themselves have reported some of her content
the content is gone to tit. She goes from makeup to weight loss, to the little sister and dogs, To her tits out in clothes too small, to only fans, back to the family and her dad, to the poor bf who she moved in with after a few months to another picture of her boobs out and her head taking up half the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the content is gone to tit. She goes from makeup to weight loss, to the little sister and dogs, To her tits out in clothes too small, to only fans, back to the family and her dad, to the poor bf who she moved in with after a few months to another picture of her boobs out and her head taking up half the picture.
I went on her page for the look shes made 200euro from her only fans page, i love to know who pays for that shite

• Haha
I went on her page for the look shes made 200euro from her only fans page, i love to know who pays for that shite

Lol I just saw that she has put up another pic with link to only fans. her arm fat is spilling over the bra. Im half think someone must have told her all this was a good idea to wind her up and she believed it. Why has no one who cares about her told her to stop. The pants open too

Lol I just saw that she has put up another pic with link to only fans. her arm fat is spilling over the bra. Im half think someone must have told her all this was a good idea to wind her up and she believed it. Why has no one who cares about her told her to stop. The pants open too
Id say most people are just eggin her on just to see what happens 🤣🤣 she loves the attention too

Jesus , The rust in the wo
Screenshot_20200627-071903_Instagram.jpg
k she used for the pasta 🤢

Jesus , The rust in the wo
Screenshot_20200627-071903_Instagram.jpg
k she used for the pasta 🤢
Hard to read..... I'm trying to say " The rust in the wok she used to cook chicken pasta.

She was talking about the brand she’s building again today 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any guesses on what the product is gonna be? Some sort of cheap tat that she’ll flog as luxurious.....fab🤦🏻‍♀️

She was talking about the brand she’s building again today 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any guesses on what the product is gonna be? Some sort of cheap tat that she’ll flog as luxurious.....fab🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably a bperfect palette.

I knoe for a fact that she has turned up for weddings worse for wear and cancelled brides to go on holidays etc.

A close friend of mine was in the bridal party of wedding she sang at. She was hired to sing at the ceremony and also at the drinks reception. She didnt stay her full time and barged up to the best man anf interrupted while he was speaking to guests and taking cards etc looking for her cash straight away ire telling him to hurry up as she had to hit the road to Limerick to head out on Saturday night
I had the same experience!! I had her sing at my wedding and as we were greeting guests leaving the church, she made the groomsman interrupt us and look for her cash as she was in a hurry back to Limerick and she just stood there looking at us. I completely understand someone wanting their payment, but as she stood in front of us she could have said 'congratulations!' or even sorry for having to interrupt - anything! But she just stood there. I thought that was a bit rude not to acknowledge us! And I was allowed 7 songs during the wedding and at the end of the ceremony she mouthed to me did I want her to sing the last song! Eh yes!!! I paid enough for the 7 songs. That was literally the only communication I had with her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had the same experience!! I had her sing at my wedding and as we were greeting guests leaving the church, she made the groomsman interrupt us and look for her cash as she was in a hurry back to Limerick and she just stood there looking at us. I completely understand someone wanting their payment, but as she stood in front of us she could have said 'congratulations!' or even sorry for having to interrupt - anything! But she just stood there. I thought that was a bit rude not to acknowledge us! And I was allowed 7 songs during the wedding and at the end of the ceremony she mouthed to me did I want her to sing the last song! Eh yes!!! I paid enough for the 7 songs. That was literally the only communication I had with her 😂
Shes so ignorant, its amazing anyone hires her for their wedding! Is she any dearer than any other wedding singer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.