Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as bad as Larby...all smoke and mirrors. Remember when she was doing the great limerick run and she Showed up late and joined in half way or something??? People called her out and she was raging!!! Plus her rigged competitions and modelling hideous hats...she seriously needs to get a real job...and “Simons Tours” don’t even get me started. She blocked me and I have absolutely no reason why...I never even commented on her stuff. I only followed her for the cringe factor lol 😂😂😂 A lot of her her clothes are so old fashioned too.
What competitions did she rig? 😯

What competitions did she rig? 😯
Has she rigged competitions? I read once someone who was at one of her workshops said there were baskets of donated spot prizes from sponsors on stage. The biggest best hamper was presented to Sinead's own mother as a thank you. Didn't go down well in the audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see she and the boyfriend are heading down to JoanneLarby aka The Makeup fairy for a stay. I couldn't imagine Simon and Adam having much in common. 🙊😆
God I hope she’s not gonna start a podcast, she might be going to Larby for tips 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sinead just shared the boycott boohoo post on insta, but isn’t fast fashion what most influencers are about, encouraging consumerism buying cheap, using their af links etc. Sure she shares her Penney’s but does she not realise that she’s totally contradicting herself.

Sinead just shared the boycott boohoo post on insta, but isn’t fast fashion what most influencers are about, encouraging consumerism buying cheap, using their af links etc. Sure she shares her Penney’s but does she not realise that she’s totally contradicting herself.
Like most people she only shares it because its trending that day. Tomorrow will be something else.

Reactions: 4
I’m
Has she rigged competitions? I read once someone who was at one of her workshops said there were baskets of donated spot prizes from sponsors on stage. The biggest best hamper was presented to Sinead's own mother as a thank you. Didn't go down well in the audience.
Yeah I remember seeing it on BU. One of the ones that was rigged was a cinema trip or something and then a couple of weeks later she tagged herself as being out at the cinema with a pal and the girl tagged was the one who won the comp...I think there was another one for an ugly hat and as far as I remember someone on her friends list won that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another free treatment for her and her mother ,..bore off Sinead 🙄😂😂😂 after all these places being closed for months she should pay, at least for the first treatment

Reactions: 8
She is an embarrassment. Only goes anywhere if its a freebie. Lockdown showed she literally does nothing other than get takeaways that she doesnt pay for. Say she hasn't put her hand in her pocket either since things reopened....freebies all round. She could treat her mam out of her own pocket instead of expecting everyone else to foot the bill.

Reactions: 9
She's used up the patience of all the salons in Limerick so has to travel to Nenagh in Tipp to get the free pedicure.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s well known in town that she isn’t at all the fun girl she tries to come across as on Instagram. She only hangs out with others who can give her a leg up, the moment they stop being useful she drops them. There are also a lot of rumours that she has not paid a cent in tax for her influencer earrings because she has a major coke problem and many people locally don’t want to work with her because she’s very unreliable.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think the mother had bags more style than Sinead has ever had?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s well known in town that she isn’t at all the fun girl she tries to come across as on Instagram. She only hangs out with others who can give her a leg up, the moment they stop being useful she drops them. There are also a lot of rumours that she has not paid a cent in tax for her influencer earrings because she has a major coke problem and many people locally don’t want to work with her because she’s very unreliable.
Is coke not an appetite suppressant??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

First time commenting! But I'm so glad someone brought this up! She's a serious one for the coke!! As is the boyfriend. Also certain accidents that have happened were due to the pair of them tearing the heads off each other! I came straight here today after seeing her stories as was so disgusted by her and her mothers laughing and joking in that church today where not minutes before a babies funeral had taken place!! She sickens me, a proper nasty piece of of work altogether. And I used to think she was the dogs diddies years ago 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
First time commenting! But I'm so glad someone brought this up! She's a serious one for the coke!! As is the boyfriend. Also certain accidents that have happened were due to the pair of them tearing the heads off each other! I came straight here today after seeing her stories as was so disgusted by her and her mothers laughing and joking in that church today where not minutes before a babies funeral had taken place!! She sickens me, a proper nasty piece of of work altogether. And I used to think she was the dogs diddies years ago 😂
I saw the stories and in fairness they might not have known about the funeral but either way they are a dose

Reactions: 3
I thought coke was good for the auld weight 😂 i wouldn't believe that until I'd seen it myself or seen evidence of some sort 😉 but the fella has that head about him alright 😂😂she probably didn't know bout the funeral, but yeah travelling to tipp for a free treatment 🙄🙄🙄 she's a dose alright. Her clothes from carraig Donn look so nana. Her mam looks great tho

Reactions: 3
I thought coke was good for the auld weight 😂 i wouldn't believe that until I'd seen it myself or seen evidence of some sort 😉 but the fella has that head about him alright 😂😂she probably didn't know bout the funeral, but yeah travelling to tipp for a free treatment 🙄🙄🙄 she's a dose alright. Her clothes from carraig Donn look so nana. Her mam looks great tho
Her mam is far more glam

Another free treatment for her and her mother ,..bore off Sinead 🙄😂😂😂 after all these places being closed for months she should pay, at least for the first treatment
Tis bad when she has to travel to nenagh for it.... limerick must have seen sense..🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.