Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what a gluten.... Chips too? Ffs then makes a highlight for her jar food.... Spare me
she’s actually an atrocious cook,nothing looks appetizing and its mainly processed shite. definitely NOT insta worthy😂plus the portion sizes are ridiculous,she cooks enough to feed about 6 people😫

Reactions: 4
Ah lads a video of her making pasta for dinner with a jar of sauce. So glad I watched that, wasn't quite sure how to make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think FBG and SCS are quite similar in many ways, do bare minimum to get loads, self centred, lazy etc. To be honest I think its because they are alot younger than their siblings meaning they had their parents to themselves undivided attention, the babies of the family etc. They probably expect everything to be handed to them because it always has been. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 9
I think FBG and SCS are quite similar in many ways, do bare minimum to get loads, self centred, lazy etc. To be honest I think its because they are alot younger than their siblings meaning they had their parents to themselves undivided attention, the babies of the family etc. They probably expect everything to be handed to them because it always has been. Could be wrong though.
This makes sense. She has all her appointments booked anyway and flat out tagging. I'd she she wont put her hand in her pocket for them. Sinead from beautifultruth made a good point saying tag away but they are businesses not charities.

Reactions: 2
Well she’s clearly been reading everything on here - at last she’s giving away the sweets. But to make such a big show of it; charity is best done behind closed doors, not for the kudos you get on the gram.

Reactions: 6
I started following Sinead when I was a bit bigger than I liked because she used to do hauls from River Island and Dorothy Perkins and taught me how to style myself when I was size 16-18.
Then everything changed..her house was prestented as a house they bought together..um, you are renting. Together. In your mid thirties.
Her ‘cooking’ is horrendous. HORRENDOUS. She only eats chicken and chips and tomato sauces. Oh and potatoes. No veg. Simon seems to be an adventurous eater, it must be so difficult for him to go hit dinner with her...and they went to Bali! Baku! A foodies dream. ,it’s no peeeny palace do ladshahahahaha’ . I hate watch her now.

I’m sorry now but wtf is actually wrong with her. She gets nominated to post something for one of the most important volunteer organisations in Limerick and can’t even get their name right.
Stop doing things cause you want to be seen to be amazing. And I highly doubt that photo is from this morning given that she can’t get herself out of bed before midday lately. I really thought she had a good thing going and was doing great things for Limerick but she’s not; it’s all about her and her own schedule.

I started following Sinead when I was a bit bigger than I liked because she used to do hauls from River Island and Dorothy Perkins and taught me how to style myself when I was size 16-18.
Then everything changed..her house was prestented as a house they bought together..um, you are renting. Together. In your mid thirties.
Her ‘cooking’ is horrendous. HORRENDOUS. She only eats chicken and chips and tomato sauces. Oh and potatoes. No veg. Simon seems to be an adventurous eater, it must be so difficult for him to go hit dinner with her...and they went to Bali! Baku! A foodies dream. ,it’s no peeeny palace do ladshahahahaha’ . I hate watch her now.
I agree with all of this except what's wrong with renting in your mid 30s? Unless I'm picking you up wrong?

Reactions: 7
The dinner she's cooking this evening for her sister. Another jar used 🙊. She couldn't take the fruit and put it in a nice bowl and then a small bowl don't know what they were crisps or something 😆

Reactions: 1
Oh my god....a fine steak and all the trimmings for her and the watery pasta dish for the girls.... I'm DEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand this, why is Sinead having steak and the others pasta??

• Haha
I don’t understand this, why is Sinead having steak and the others pasta??
In fairness maybe they dont eat red meat or something but jaysus she went all out for herself...not so for them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine walking into someones house and then videoing you for the gram. I would go mad lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.