Sineads Curvy Style #9 Sineads Curvy Style and the tale of the travelling Chanx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One person in those messages said she was going to buy one of each colour 🙄🙄🙄 another one saying she was planning her Christmas outfits around her vacious shapewear! Like wtf?? What is wrong with these people? If only pfizer could start working on a pill to fix stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
One person in those messages said she was going to buy one of each colour 🙄🙄🙄 another one saying she was planning her Christmas outfits around her vacious shapewear! Like wtf?? What is wrong with these people? If only pfizer could start working on a pill to fix stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Nude in Sineads range means white girl nude, inclusive she is not! These will sell to maybe 50 women, no more. Who has €100 for shapeware that does nothing even on her edited professional images. They are not designed by her, she says they are but this is a lie. She has no design experience & she can’t even manage her own website or even create her simple logo. Report to trading standards for lying about her designing these. She did not.

Reactions: 11
‘Cheeky’…as if anyone wants to see Slimon without clothes.
BUT…a thinly veiled I will pull the head of any hun who looks at my Slimon. She is posting so much of him lately. Just stop Sinead.
Absolutely no class.
This relationship will not last.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Slimon had all the tools laid out properly on the table to actually show what’s included. Is he a better blogger than Sinead? I think so….

• Haha
Why in god’s name would you be waiting on these to launch whne there are so many other reputable brands.. 🤔

Even Kim K’s brand are cheaper!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, new poster.... Atir shapewear has just launched a 30% off flashsale. Sinead is not going to like that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, new poster.... Atir shapewear has just launched a 30% off flashsale. Sinead is not going to like that!!
Good. She pissed all over them by advertising for them and went out to bring out her own brand. Revenge is sweet. She didn't get as many messages as I thought re the live on Sunday. A couple of those women won't buy before Christmas. 100 euro is too much for it anyway never mind before Christmas.

Shes a dope.

Reactions: 6
She’s never had mcdonalds breakfast because she’s never up before 11 the lazy witch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If i didnt know what that reel was for, id think she was bringin out her own hair rollers! Quite clearly the chanx dont work, it smooths out her gut into a barrel so showing everything except what shes supposed to be just to distract from the fact theyre not worth a tenner let alone 100…..

So over on the ATIR shapewear
> You can get 30% discount on entire range until midnight Sunday
> There’s 10% off for signing up to newsletter
> Free delivery on all orders over €55

What clown 🤡 would pay €100 for her shite?
The alleged Flood of messages she says are asking about her tat would. ALLEGEDLY.

She is in for some hop. Well done Atir!!!!! Love the subtle shade at her. She will be like a bleep tonight.

On another note. That blow-dry barely lasted the church ceremony. Whoever gave her that should tell her the hair is in shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The alleged Flood of messages she says are asking about her tat would. ALLEGEDLY.

She is in for some hop. Well done Atir!!!!! Love the subtle shade at her. She will be like a bleep tonight.

On another note. That blow-dry barely lasted the church ceremony. Whoever gave her that should tell her the hair is in shite.
I’d say the trainee apprentice did that blow dry as it’s a holy show. I’m surprised at Obsessed as I know one of the girls working there and she can’t stand Sinead as she knows what a beggar she is.

Reactions: 3
Cian clearly doesn't think much of her filming him in the pub. If looks could kill🤣 and Cian is lovely so if he is giving that look...he hates you🤣

Reactions: 5
No one likes her filming them. Why the duck she can't just have a normal night out like rest of us without filming it is beyond me.

She is very hyper tonight, Thinking of all the robbing she will do tomorrow. People are fools if they fall for this tit. Her reel on the brand page tonight shows her stomach ifn full view and with her wearing the crap she peddles. She looks awful and that lipstick is rank. She is like Mr Ed after some one punched him in the face.

I can imagine her roaring and panting like a pig in the pub tonight.

bleep.

I’d say the trainee apprentice did that blow dry as it’s a holy show. I’m surprised at Obsessed as I know one of the girls working there and she can’t stand Sinead as she knows what a beggar she is.
So why do they entertain her? Her hair is fucked and they are adding themselves to the long list of places to avoid by this Witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.