Sineads Curvy Style #9 Sineads Curvy Style and the tale of the travelling Chanx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever about her being pregnant, it will be all the tit she will be going on with now online, #sponsoredbaby #ohbaby.. she will have begged for everything for that baby down to the maternity pads.. thats going to be the sickening part!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does he look uncomfortable sometimes, its like he's not interested half the time & she tries way too hard, nearly false at times 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder is his uncomfortableness just due to the fact she puts everything on video and camera? You would get so sick of a camera in your face and that’s why they belittle one another?

That’s so obviously the case. If it’s a boy it will be named after his Dad I called that first now too lads 😂😂👍👍
Yep, John for a boy, Shaniqua for a girl.

Is it just me or does he look uncomfortable sometimes, its like he's not interested half the time & she tries way too hard, nearly false at times 🤦🏻‍♀️
He is putting on a show today, but it would explain how terrified looking he has been the past two months. Totally trapped, what a terrible plan.

I wonder was the announcement planned out they way she posted or was it just a spur of the moment "lets just do it now " Surely they didnt go on holidays just to announce it.
It was done because Tattle had it figured out and she copped it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So frustrating seeing couples who are only back together a wet week and who spend their free time eating shite, drinking and doing drugs get pregnant at the drop of a hat, we've been trying for years and there are couples I know who had multiple miscarriages, just seems so unfair ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So frustrating seeing couples who are only back together a wet week and who spend their free time eating shite, drinking and doing drugs get pregnant at the drop of a hat, we've been trying for years and there are couples I know who had multiple miscarriages, just seems so unfair ☹
I can see how that must be hard to take. I hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Always the way. Was heartbreaking to see her good friend congratulate her this evening when she’s had several failed attempts of IVF. She’d still be considered high risk given her age, weight, diet, risk of gestational diabetes & preeclampsia plus hadn’t she a back problem which could prove difficult during Labour.

I feel terrible for feeling jealous but that’s just how it is. Myself and my husband are 3 years TTC. Sometimes my emotions just take over and I can’t help but think that’s it’s not bleeping fair. I am the opposite to Sinead in terms of lifestyle and am in a healthy stable relationship. Why can’t it happen for us? I know everyone else here is thrilled for her but I’m so bloody tired of being happy (which I am) for my own friends that I’m gonna have a pity party for myself just this once. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.