Sineads Curvy Style #9 Sineads Curvy Style and the tale of the travelling Chanx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Blue1989 for most liked suggestion.

Well done ladies. I will do recap later. As ye were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We went from thread 7 to 9 very quick the chanx gave us great ammunition in 8😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Small recap. ( Lol).
Still no Chanx in Limerick ( or anywhere near her). We don't care. Launch was weeks ago.
Our mad yoke Sinead is still in the Maldives on a 5 day PR trip that she is calling a holiday.
Cant afford to pay her bins to be collected allegedly but is now is the proud owner of designer Prada glasses bought in DF in Doha ( but more about them later).
She shows very little of the beautiful Maldives because they don't do chicken curry like the Peony Court and the weather is really bothering her. It's Windy. And rainy.
Food we see nothing of cos it doesn't suit.
She is missing Slimon mad but we think he ain't feeling sames. Unless he can fly out ASAP. She is hinting for another "holiday" for a travel Co to pay for. We don't care.
Still no Chanx. We don't care.
Is told to get her head in the game and to cop on by somone and focus on promoting Maldives pronto.
Wails and screeches through a Karaoke night. Rumour is other guests were hospitalised with burst eardrums and severe migraines.
Still no Chanx but Mares says its all good. We still don't care.
Boat trip to go snorkeling but Sinead is sick as a dog and looking green. Snorkeling goes well except she comes back.
Promises to show so much of the experience.
We are a still waiting on that one.
Travel Expert Sarah does fab job showing the PR trip plus she had to put up with Big Neady so we all promptly follow her.
Sinead shows nothing of the trip and the Simply Maldives page tags Sarah. Sinead takes credit for this.
LLL has cancelled her shows due to rising Covid in Limerick and in general. No one has told Sinead yet who is adamant her shows are going ahead.
Still no Chanx.
Slimon too busy to collect her ass at Dub Airport so it's the Green Bus. She is being asked re shows, she isn't happy.
Defiant and bitchy and not cancelling shows.
Follower mentions Prada glasses. Sinead loses her tit. Hops off said follower then deletes rant. Cos she is a bleep.
Home and hits Rossis and Peony Court.
Monday comes. Cancels shows cos it's right thing to do. No pressure witch. We assume she was told about LLL.
Still no Chanx. Oh how we laugh.
Freebie blow-dry. She has now decided to put on virtual show.
@Jellybb had a beautiful baby girl and we are delighted for her.
On the other hand, we discover @Lmkgirl has a sister who bought tickets for SCS show but we still ❤ her.
Sinead tagging FedEx and Customs but still no Chanx.
Concert goes ahead and raises lots of money for LSW and we all thrilled.
Sineads dress is " unreal" but not in a good way. Only pulls in 1k viewers for such a big following.
Still no Chanx.
Taking the piss out of her Da who is her driver for a day.
Yay!!! Chanx are finally in.
Portlaoise.
And there they stay.
Cinema with Slimon. Who falls asleep cos he has a proper job.
She films him asleep. He isn't impressed. We think he stormed out. She slates House of Gucci as a result.
Today we told there is good news re the Chanx.
We dont believe her
We still don't care.
Still no update on the " Hols in Maldives".

Phew!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Small recap. ( Lol).
Still no Chanx in Limerick ( or anywhere near her). We don't care. Launch was weeks ago.
Our mad yoke Sinead is still in the Maldives on a 5 day PR trip that she is calling a holiday.
Cant afford to pay her bins to be collected allegedly but is now is the proud owner of designer Prada glasses bought in DF in Doha ( but more about them later).
She shows very little of the beautiful Maldives because they don't do chicken curry like the Peony Court and the weather is really bothering her. It's Windy. And rainy.
Food we see nothing of cos it doesn't suit.
She is missing Slimon mad but we think he ain't feeling sames. Unless he can fly out ASAP. She is hinting for another "holiday" for a travel Co to pay for. We don't care.
Is told to get her head in the game and to cop on by somone and focus on promoting Maldives pronto.
Wails and screeches through a Karaoke night. Rumour is other guests were hospitalised with burst eardrums and severe migraines.
Still no Chanx but Mares says its all good. We still don't care.
Boat trip to go snorkeling but Sinead is sick as a dog and looking green. Snorkeling goes well except she comes back.
Promises to show so much of the experience.
We are a still waiting on that one.
Travel Expert Sarah does fab job showing the PR trip plus she had to put up with Big Neady so we all promptly follow her.
Sinead shows nothing of the trip and the Simply Maldives page tags Sarah. Sinead takes credit for this.
LLL has cancelled her shows due to rising Covid in Limerick and in general. No one has told Sinead yet who is adamant her shows are going ahead.
Still no Chanx.
Slimon too busy to collect her ass at Dub Airport so it's the Green Bus. She is being asked re shows, she isn't happy.
Defiant and bitchy and not cancelling shows.
Follower mentions Prada glasses. Sinead loses her tit. Hops off said follower then deletes rant. Cos she is a bleep.
Home and hits Rossis and Peony Court.
Monday comes. Cancels shows cos it's right thing to do. No pressure witch. We assume she was told about LLL.
Still no Chanx. Oh how we laugh.
Freebie blow-dry. She has now decided to put on virtual show.
@Jellybb had a beautiful baby girl and we are delighted for her.
On the other hand, we discover @Lmkgirl has a sister who bought tickets for SCS show but we still ❤ her.
Sinead tagging FedEx and Customs but still no Chanx.
Concert goes ahead and raises lots of money for LSW and we all thrilled.
Sineads dress is " unreal" but not in a good way. Only pulls in 1k viewers for such a big following.
Still no Chanx.
Taking the piss out of her Da who is her driver for a day.
Yay!!! Chanx are finally in.
Portlaoise.
And there they stay.
Cinema with Slimon. Who falls asleep cos he has a proper job.
She films him asleep. He isn't impressed. We think he stormed out. She slates House of Gucci as a result.
Today we told there is good news re the Chanx.
We dont believe her
We still don't care.
Still no update on the " Hols in Maldives".

Phew!!!!!
OMFG I'm weak laughing.. What a recap!!!
And to get a mention 🥰🥰🥰 I feel truly blessed and honoured 😘😘

Although I still haven't decided if I'm going to try pawn my sister off to a different family yet lol 😜
Btw she still has NOT received her refund.. Must quizz her 'gently' over the weekend 😊😊

Hope you had a lovely day with your friend today x
It was fantastic to get out and about.. The Hamptons was fantastic.. No sign of fleesas paaaaaajamas in Penneys but more on the LLL thread about that.. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey girls look times are tough so I took on a night job in the run up to Santa. So I’m here stock taking the Chanx in the factory. Please message me any questions on sizing, but my tips below might help:

For a Peony court belly - go XXL-bleep
For a Heineken gut - go medium gobshite
For a free Christmas dinner tummy- XXL Beggar

really hope that helps & here’s a sneaky discount code :
JingleAllTheWayToChina10
Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I meant to say i was watching the stories and looking at what she was wearing.
Didn't I buy the same top it's a white shirt with a sleeveless jumper over it today in bleeping Penneys.. But mine is a green instead of beige.. Cheeky mare... Didn't see her saying she bought in Penneys but i suppose they don't pay her so why would she?
That photo is very bad the green is actually lovely and I bought a pair of leggings same design as Verso ones with the detail down the side for 10€...big spender me lol 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hey girls look times are tough so I took on a night job in the run up to Santa. So I’m here stock taking the Chanx in the factory. Please message me any questions on sizing, but my tips below might help:

For a Peony court belly - go XXL-bleep
For a Heineken gut - go medium gobshite
For a free Christmas dinner tummy- XXL Beggar

really hope that helps & here’s a sneaky discount code :
JingleAllTheWayToChina10
Xx
Here's my dilemma I have a peony court belly along with the Heineken gut - what size do I need?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's my dilemma I have a peony court belly along with the Heineken gut - what size do I need?

Well if I may offer a little advise? An industrial Razor/Shaver to start with. Guaranteed it will do wonders for your confidence babes!!!

You will look fabulous Dahling!

When is Sinead going out with LSW for a night like she said she would? Her being a ",Brand Ambassador" and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if I may offer a little advise? An industrial Razor/Shaver to start with. Guaranteed it will do wonders for your confidence babes!!!

You will look fabulous Dahling!

When is Sinead going out with LSW for a night like she said she would? Her being a ",Brand Ambassador" and all.
Mel I swear to God you're on fire tonight 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Skitting I wonder what drama today will bring. The way she’s going on about her followers and these chanx you would swear some of them are taking to the river over these “delays” lucky she did the concert for LSW.
Does she really think she’s fooling anybody saying to her loyal followers that people are contacting her daily about her rubbish as @Melmcs said she could only drag 1000 of her loyal followers to the free virtual concert.Mind you if she sells a 1000 chanx it will be ❄ing in limerick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to say I find it hilarious her sharing inspirational motivational reels as If she's out there on her hands and knees creating this brand. She should have shut up and did absolutely nothing until the product was in.

It's such a waste and is an example to everyone on how not to run a business 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she was definitely reading my recap here because surprise surprise a throwback to the Maldives appeared last night. She hadn't mentioned much if any of it on her return.

What dramas await this week for this silly cow?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.