Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scarymary1983

So frustrating seeing couples who are only back together a wet week and who spend their free time eating shite, drinking and doing drugs get pregnant at the drop of a hat, we've been trying for years and there are couples I know who had multiple miscarriages, just seems so unfair ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Melmcs

VIP Member
Small recap. ( Lol).
Still no Chanx in Limerick ( or anywhere near her). We don't care. Launch was weeks ago.
Our mad yoke Sinead is still in the Maldives on a 5 day PR trip that she is calling a holiday.
Cant afford to pay her bins to be collected allegedly but is now is the proud owner of designer Prada glasses bought in DF in Doha ( but more about them later).
She shows very little of the beautiful Maldives because they don't do chicken curry like the Peony Court and the weather is really bothering her. It's Windy. And rainy.
Food we see nothing of cos it doesn't suit.
She is missing Slimon mad but we think he ain't feeling sames. Unless he can fly out ASAP. She is hinting for another "holiday" for a travel Co to pay for. We don't care.
Still no Chanx. We don't care.
Is told to get her head in the game and to cop on by somone and focus on promoting Maldives pronto.
Wails and screeches through a Karaoke night. Rumour is other guests were hospitalised with burst eardrums and severe migraines.
Still no Chanx but Mares says its all good. We still don't care.
Boat trip to go snorkeling but Sinead is sick as a dog and looking green. Snorkeling goes well except she comes back.
Promises to show so much of the experience.
We are a still waiting on that one.
Still no Chanx. We don't care.
Travel Expert Sarah does fab job showing the PR trip plus she had to put up with Big Neady so we all promptly follow her.
Sinead shows nothing of the trip and the Simply Maldives page tags Sarah. Sinead takes credit for this.
LLL has cancelled her shows due to rising Covid in Limerick and in general. No one has told Sinead yet who is adamant her shows are going ahead.
Still no Chanx.
Slimon too busy to collect her ass at Dub Airport so it's the Green Bus. She is being asked re shows, she isn't happy.
Defiant and bitchy and not cancelling shows.
Follower mentions Prada glasses. Sinead loses her shit. Hops off said follower then deletes rant. Cos she is a Cunt.
Home and hits Rossis and Peony Court.
Monday comes. Cancels shows cos it's right thing to do. No pressure bitch. We assume she was told about LLL.
Still no Chanx. Oh how we laugh.
Freebie blow-dry. She has now decided to put on virtual show.
@Jellybb had a beautiful baby girl and we are delighted for her.
On the other hand, we discover @Lmkgirl has a sister who bought tickets for SCS show but we still ❤ her.
Sinead tagging FedEx and Customs but still no Chanx.
Concert goes ahead and raises lots of money for LSW and we all thrilled.
Sineads dress is " unreal" but not in a good way. Only pulls in 1k viewers for such a big following.
Still no Chanx.
Taking the piss out of her Da who is her driver for a day.
Yay!!! Chanx are finally in.
Portlaoise.
And there they stay.
Cinema with Slimon. Who falls asleep cos he has a proper job.
She films him asleep. He isn't impressed. We think he stormed out. She slates House of Gucci as a result.
Today we told there is good news re the Chanx.
We dont believe her
We still don't care.
Still no update on the " Hols in Maldives".

Phew!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
One person in those messages said she was going to buy one of each colour 🙄🙄🙄 another one saying she was planning her Christmas outfits around her vacious shapewear! Like wtf?? What is wrong with these people? If only pfizer could start working on a pill to fix stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

norris

She will have a pop up shop in Castletroy where you can try on the Chanx? Is she mad? Why would you want to try on underwear in a store that others had on before you? Eh hello Pandemic Sinead?

Yuck yuck yuck. She is going overboard for the money now.
Will it have wheelchair access for Lou Lou?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hey girls look times are tough so I took on a night job in the run up to Santa. So I’m here stock taking the Chanx in the factory. Please message me any questions on sizing, but my tips below might help:

For a Peony court belly - go XXL-Cunt
For a Heineken gut - go medium gobshite
For a free Christmas dinner tummy- XXL Beggar

really hope that helps & here’s a sneaky discount code :
JingleAllTheWayToChina10
Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Limmy91

So frustrating seeing couples who are only back together a wet week and who spend their free time eating shite, drinking and doing drugs get pregnant at the drop of a hat, we've been trying for years and there are couples I know who had multiple miscarriages, just seems so unfair ☹
I feel terrible for feeling jealous but that’s just how it is. Myself and my husband are 3 years TTC. Sometimes my emotions just take over and I can’t help but think that’s it’s not fucking fair. I am the opposite to Sinead in terms of lifestyle and am in a healthy stable relationship. Why can’t it happen for us? I know everyone else here is thrilled for her but I’m so bloody tired of being happy (which I am) for my own friends that I’m gonna have a pity party for myself just this once. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Imagine your such a drinker the moment you stop everyone guessed right 😅😅

Oh lads I just can't imagine her as a mom. It will be interesting too see how this goes...

• Haha
Reactions: 27

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Would Sineads weight, age & lifestyle ❄ make getting pregnant difficult?

Jesus there's insensitive posts, and there's insensitive posts!

What difference does it make to you? She's not my favourite person by any means but IMO that's a disgustingly insensitive comment

Reactions: 27

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Morning. So I had the weirdest dream, I was in a threesome with The Rigger and Sinead, he was amazing in bed but she just sang/roared at us!!
Any else have these weird dreams!!!

Happy Tuesday

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Melmcs

VIP Member
I’m a newbie to this thread, following it after she launched the shapewear..I’m intrigued and I’ve so many questions (will go over threads!)
But wondering today does she/did she have a job/career, or is this it?
Her job is an "Influenza". Also does a bit of wedding singing or screeching on the side as well as leeching off the local businesses in Limerick mostly for free food to stuff her face with and get free blowdries. Buys Chinese tat shapewear that we call Chanx even though she says she designs herself (she doesnt) and flogs to muppets for 100 euro a pop. Owes refunds for shows that didn't go ahead and she has rebooked but lots of people still waiting on refunds from shows in 2020 cos they see through her fake shit and don't want to see SCS and her awful family getting pissed at the shows on their ticket money. She is conveniently dodging this issue. Has a scruffy fuck of a boyfriend we call Slimon. He is there for the money, they fight like travellers and injuries happen. Allegedly both like a bit of❄. It gets them into trouble however. We now speculate she is up the duff. She is still a loudmouth with the biggest snidey resting bitch face if you see her on a night out.

Now tell us, why you found this page cos we are nosey bitches 😆 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

holla87

God I’d hate to be outed as preggers before I announced it. It’s a bit shit that people can’t keep their mouths shut about seeing other people whilst at appointments.

I was outed by someone but what they didn’t know was I was going to be told at the scan there was no heart beat. My cousin text me when she heard my good news, no one needed to know my business.

Sinead does a lot of shite things that I don’t agree with and she makes herself public given her Insta profile but outing her makes me feel uncomfortable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

brandambassador

VIP Member
Saw that. What on earth does “pee’d freely by wearing it” mean? 🤢
theres no flap covering your fanny you literally can pull your Dress up and take a piss without adjusting the shapewear (I’m sure the lovely drips of piss from a drunken night out add to the smell of cheap tat) I’m not even joking this is a fact

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

molly3302

ill prob get shot for this now but will she be able to sing at Lou lous wedding 🤔😂 the woman will have a coronary if not

• Haha
Reactions: 22