Sineads Curvy Style #9 Sineads Curvy Style and the tale of the travelling Chanx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So c’mon now ladies, how many of you are waiting for the hottest Christmas Chanx to go on sale? Just before you go blowing €100, jump onto BT’s, Arnotts or Spanx beforehand will ye before you go wasting your money on that Chinese tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah, I'm thinking its another stupid concert or something. I'm sure Luke Culhane as a teen has no interest in seeing Sineads Chanx. Or anyone wearing them. He will go blind.

Maybe she is going out with LSW and Luke is filming it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs cash fast I imagine… she hasn’t been able to sell her crap & wants €€ for the Christmas nights out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How the duck does she not even know what a level is???

1. That box shite is worth maybe €20. Not €47
2. It's a UK company so not a hope of having it before Xmas now.
3. Since it's uk you'll probably have to pay import tax.
4. She of course didn't tag it as #gifted or #ad as usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally everything in that box - €10 in dealz/mr price. She thinks this ‘ oh look at me I’m gas i don’t know what this is’ approach to ads is funny. Would she find it funny if (WHEN) some influencer looks at the chanx & says WTAF is this, her extensions are hanging on by a thread they’re a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Not being funny but any man who is a "tradesman" or does diy will already have these bits
I'm a woman and have most of them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

4. She of course didn't tag it as #gifted or #ad as usual.
What a shocking advertisement by her. I mean woeful. She did have paid partnership in the title

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That post with all the excited comments shows the user names. Oh the temptation to set up a burner account and pm them all links to proper shapewear 😂

• Haha
The flaring nostrils in the video for the Chanx is so weird and the joker smile .. she looks demented ... or coked to the eyeballs

Shouldn't the slogan be 'when the Peony Court gives you your curves' ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who are all these people waiting excited for these pieces of tat like seriously do they live under a rock with a shrine of Sinead and don’t have access to any other internet shopping or World Wide Web so have been brainwashed by this self centred battle axe it’s the only explanation.

• Haha
100 euro is a lot of money and this one thinks she can justify charging that for a pair of spanx. Absolute madness people will buy these without a review or a try on or even a good look at them as most photos she has up she has the box covering her stomach. She may fool these ones on her page but I would say a lot of people know she is a chancer and these spanx are of poor quality.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.