Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh listen I believe it, is it any wonder Limerick is so
Bad right now? Wouldn’t be surprised in Omicron entered the country by one of the Munster team returning back from South Africa, 14 of them still in quarantine over in SA, absolute disgrace they were allowed back into the country.
Ah here!!!

1. Omicron was already in the country before they even boarded their first plane.
2. We don't know that the positive cases amongst the players and staff were Omicron.
3. Those that did travel had daily PCR tests before they left SA.
4. You can be damn sure that unlike her ladyship, they wore proper masks the full time when traveling.
5. They are all isolating properly, and have been tested again since arriving back.

I'm all for calling out Sinead, but making accusations like you just did about the players is not on and it's borderline libellous.

Back on topic, the Maldives crew obviously are putting pressure on her to post about the trip. Somehow I doubt she wrote that text herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah here!!!

1. Omicron was already in the country before they even boarded their first plane.
2. We don't know that the positive cases amongst the players and staff were Omicron.
3. Those that did travel had daily PCR tests before they left SA.
4. You can be damn sure that unlike her ladyship, they wore proper masks the full time when traveling.
5. They are all isolating properly, and have been tested again since arriving back.

I'm all for calling out Sinead, but making accusations like you just did about the players is not on and it's borderline libellous.

Back on topic, the Maldives crew obviously are putting pressure on her to post about the trip. Somehow I doubt she wrote that text herself
Proper masks 🤣🤣 If you’re referring to the Adidas pieces of cloth that they have on their faces they were tested and proven to be one of the worst masks on the market. Were you speaking to Tony Holohan & NEPHET you were & they told you what day the first case of Omicron was detected in Ireland they did? Ohh & did they report back to you on all the PCR test results to tell you what variant was detected they did? You’d seriously want to wind your neck in with your libellous, they should of never went to SA on tour when the country is the way it is, what do they think they’re different to those in the entertainment industry? 55,000 in the Aviva for 3 weekends running but I suppose that’s ok too is it? Ohh and how exactly do you know they’re isolating properly? Are you with them all the time you are? Well we’ll see over the next 14 days how many more of that group test positive and watch the virus spread amongst their close contacts at home. They tried to escape the new travel restrictions by trying to board a flight last weekend, what if that PCR test was a false negative and didn’t pick it up on time? Seems to me like you’re a hypocrite coming on here ready to point the finger at Sinead but think the Munster squad should be treated differently is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Proper masks 🤣🤣 If you’re referring to the Adidas pieces of cloth that they have on their faces they were tested and proven to be one of the worst masks on the market. You’d seriously want to wind your neck in with your libellous, they should of never went to SA on tour when the country is the way it is, what do they think they’re different go they to those in the entertainment industry? 55,000 in the Aviva for 3 weekends running but I suppose that’s ok too is it? Ohh and how exactly do you know they’re isolating properly? Are you with them all the time you are? Well we see over the next 14 days how many more of that group text positive and watch the virus spread amongst their close contacts at home. They tried to escape the nee travel restrictions by boarding a flight last weekend, what if that PCR test was a false negative and didn’t pick it up on time? Seems to be like you’re a hypocrite coming on here ready to point the finger at Sinead but think the Munster squad should be treated differently is it?

The squad literally have people dedicated to ensure covid compliance as well as internal penalties for any infractions so... yes they're treated very differently. Sinead is an individual and only accountable to herself.

Anyway you're really derailing, it's like a post on LWOTS!

Back to Sinead! I'd say the phone bill is in the thousands but if the above post claiming she's looking for it to be paid elsewhere.... that's mortifying.

Reactions: 13
Can I ask a question?
Not being an asshole but genuinely don't know what LWOTS is?
What's this @CailínBeag ?
Feel I'm missing the banter if I don't understand something lol 😅😅

Anyway back to Sinéad.. She's still a gowl!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I ask a question?
Not being an asshole but genuinely don't know what LWOTS is?
What's this @CailínBeag ?
Feel I'm missing the banter if I don't understand something lol 😅😅

Anyway back to Sinéad.. She's still a gowl!
Limericks word on the street I presume. And how that’s any different to on here is beyond me?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Limericks word on the street I presume. And how that’s any different to on here is beyond me?
You're right it is.. Lol dumbell me lol
Sure it's all bit of bleeping fun and gossip at the end of the day 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must be raging she didn’t think of launching her own gin 😂😂😂
Alan Clarke doesn’t even drink that much according to himself but I guarantee his gin will sell out regardless of whether we can go out or not this Christmas. A Mayo man for it 😂😂 and I always thought it was the Kerry lads were the cute whores 😂😂😂 Sinead will be left with her chanx and her boxes in January. Still she could put them to some use in the fire place with the price of coal and all 😂😂 Out in a blaze glory…..maybe she’ll write a song about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh what a boss witch, her chanx are still not here, her phone got turned off for not paying her bill, and shes out stuffing her face..... business woman of the year🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're right it is.. Lol dumbell me lol
Sure it's all bit of bleeping fun and gossip at the end of the day 🤪🤪
Exactly, the dramas like!! They should realise what forum they’re on before taking the moral high ground on who we can discuss!! Covid Cunts everywhere 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Wish a shop would give me a €50 wreath for my door. Beggy bloody Mitchell! Although she done an OK job showing it off and where to get etc.

Have to laugh at her putting up the Maldives post and saying “what are you waiting for”..... read the room Shin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that true that the wants the Hotel and Travel Firm to split her phone bill?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit sadly with this greedy cunty witch. But the actual neck!!! Everyday she gives me another reason to look at her like a bad smell.

Great tnks, done.🙂
Happy reporting for all those Instahuns who don't think they have to declare their free tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.