Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s boil it down for the simplistic minds so. If it was your sister with a public account and your father’s financial background being discussed would you be ok with that! I wouldn’t, But hey maybe I’m old fashioned 🤷‍♀️ She puts him on her public account, maybe he agrees to limited exposure but his future financial plan is not up for discussion here as far as I’m concerned. If you feel different more power to you I guess
Simplistic minds???? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She must be absolutely raging with the chanx, can you imagine people that really adore her messaging her all the time asking about them and she knows she made a duck up by having the announcement and the launch night ages ago. I honestly don’t know how some people are obsessed with her to start with

Reactions: 6
After this week (tomorrow) theres only 2 more weeks in it for the online Christmas shopping etc! So if she doesn’t get her tit together by early next week - she’s missed the Christmas sales! Can’t see anyone splurging on Spanx in Jan! That’s what’s wrong with her. Website and real life launch 2 months ago. bleeping LOL

Reactions: 15
And FYI you don't need to be up at 6am to talk to people in China. They work European times for European customers.

Pretending to be up early on calls is a joke 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And FYI you don't need to be up at 6am to talk to people in China. They work European times for European customers.

Pretending to be up early on calls is a joke 🤣🤣

The fact that they won't accommodate calls for GMT is a huge red flag - a call at 8/9am Irish time would be more normal.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes to get things resolved you might speak with China throughout the night. However apparently her shipment arrived in Ireland on the 15th November so I’m not sure why she’s ne onto China now.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she’s sick she paid for flight shipping when the boat would have taken the same time!!
She’s really only panicking because there isn’t a hope of Christmas impulse buying now after another week or so! And that’s possibly her Christmas money for drink & the rest !

I love seeing her sweat like this. She is such a nasty lazy witch and so fake for the Gram so it's great to see Karma bite her childish ass with the rushed through "Brand". It might be the wake up call she needs to stop being such a greedy lazy cow who wants it all but doesn't want to put any work in. But I highly doubt it.

This shite of " Oh we have 14 lots in already" is crap. She would be out flogging like a mad woman if she had them close by.

Sinead will be broke for Christmas. Hope Slimon wasn't expecting a big pressie. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No its the poor mouth again, hoping to get free food for the month of Dec, Christmas dinner supplied by Russell's again i bet, i wonder is she behind on her rent too !

And she still can not spell Lovely!!!! WTF like!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was talking about wedding singers today with a girl who said avoid this one at all costs as she’s a nightmare to deal with she had tried to do business with her for the shows when they were going ahead and gave up because she said she was absolutely impossible to deal with, rude, obnoxious and has her head up her own arse 🤣🤣🤣 sounds about right!!!

In hindsight she shouldve kept her big mouth shut, waited til it all arrived and made the grand announcement what the product was gonna be and that same week had the launch party and website and boom wouldve done well in all the hype.
The launch party is a distant memory now its all gone so terribly wrong. Nobody will give a rat's ass when they do eventually go on sale.

Reactions: 14
The gall of her showing off Slimons Dad photo.

Who died of Covid.

That Sinead and Slimon brought into the house.

Cunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The gall of her showing off Slimons Dad photo.

Who died of Covid.

That Sinead and Slimon brought into the house.

Cunts.
Do we know for a fact they had it? Not going at you but a genuine question. You can easily pick it up anywhere

Reactions: 12
Have the shapewear not arrived or gone on sale yet? The launch party must have been 2 months ago now at this stage, jeez not a good luck!

Reactions: 2
at least she cancelled her event. cant believe the coronas concerts are going ahead

• Wow
at least she cancelled her event. cant believe the coronas concerts are going ahead
The Coronas is outdoors though in the Milk
Market as far as I know, the government would have to stop all sporting events as well as can’t just cancel concerts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor auld Sinead and the phone lads, I’m up all night worrying about it.

I think it was all those face times with Simon from the Maldives, I’d say she forgot to logon to the WiFi, I heard she’s asking her travel company & the hotel to spilt her bill. She’s calling out 3 goodo then like it’s there fault, and then blaming a debit card for a bounced direct debit. Insufficient funds love. And isn’t she flat out onto the Chinese (not the peony court mind) she probably thought that was free when she upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro.

And then customs holding the chanx hostage im not right girls why is all this happening it’s just not fair, I was hoping to buy a 5xl in the chanx, I need a new hammock for the back garden for summer 2022. I mean only some of the boxes have been released and some are still in a holding cell, and poor Sinead dosnt want to put them on public sale as it’s not right to the brand or the customers. She’s an inspiration, and I’ve decided I’m going to go for it I’m going to go into business. Girls I'm launching a new line of organic sex toys straight from the garden not from China.

get in touch for more details

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Coronas is outdoors though in the Milk
Market as far as I know, the government would have to stop all sporting events as well as can’t just cancel concerts.
i feel like the covid police but it didnt look like there was any social distancing or mask wearing at it.

Reactions: 2
All our mobiles in this house are with 3 mobile bill pay. On the 13th-14th of every month the bill is owed for the previous month. When the 13th comes and if you haven’t paid the previous month on that 13th - you will start getting called on 1800 numbers that once you Google you will quickly see they are three bill, and also they text you to tell you that you’re in danger of being disconnected. So she would have had fair warning and also it’s the 1/2 of December so it was either outstanding since the 13th of November or possibly October.

i feel like the covid police but it didnt look like there was any social distancing or mask wearing at it.
Ohh listen I believe it, is it any wonder Limerick is so
Bad right now? Wouldn’t be surprised in Omicron entered the country by one of the Munster team returning back from South Africa, 14 of them still in quarantine over in SA, absolute disgrace they were allowed back into the country. I hope they shut down all the pubs and night clubs this weekend.

All our mobiles in this house are with 3 mobile bill pay. On the 13th-14th of every month the bill is owed for the previous month. When the 13th comes and if you haven’t paid the previous month on that 13th - you will start getting called on 1800 numbers that once you Google you will quickly see they are three bill, and also they text you to tell you that you’re in danger of being disconnected. So she would have had fair warning and also it’s the 1/2 of December so it was either outstanding since the 13th of November or possibly October.
I explained all of this & know the collections process inside out as I worked for Three & O2 for years. I wouldn’t waste my breath explaining anything further. Sinead has plenty of warnings & chose to ignore Three. Plus like I said she could of ran up a fortune on roaming charges too so they could of cut her off to prompt her to call customer care to advise her of high charges before she’s hit with a big bill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.