Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we could play Lou Lou bingo, take a shot when she mentions her wedding (so have your ambulance on standby)/ her "ill health"/ Penney's haul nobody asked for/ any time she laughs for no apparent reason/ when she goes on a walk/ when her and Conor are just going to chill out for the evening, have i missed anything? 😂
The laugh is demented.

Also a shot everytime she tags SCS.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we get back on track with the Sinead and LouLou chat?

Loulou is really milking this baby toe. Christ she is starving for attention. I had a fractured foot and still went into work with just a support bandage .
She needs to rest because of a fractured baby toe 🙄.
Most people break theirs and don't even go to the hospital.
She had to have a nap yesterday ffs. The strain of sitting on the couch all day must be tiring her out

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Some other dope has invites her out for another free blowdry!!
I don’t understand this at all it’s not like hair dressers are quiet this time of year & especially with restrictions looming they might not be open for Christmas at all. Out to brush her matted extensions.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe LouLou is wearing a boot and spending 2 weeks on the sofa for stubbing her baby toe off the door. I hate to be negative but I'm not sure if she will get her big day out next summer either, there will more than likely be masks and some elements of social distancing still. She really should have gone ahead last July with 50/100 people as planned, fair enough maybe postponing if in a full blown lock down or have family abroad who can't travel home but Covid is here to stay, so just go ahead and get married.

Reactions: 8
Sinead off to Nenagh for a free blowdry. She'd go to the ends of the earth for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a look at Lou Lou, how is she a make up artist??? I’m no oil painting myself but Christ..
As for the boot for her baby toe, what were they thinking in Laya in fairness!!! Im
Actually having a great nose on her page!!
SCS would want to watch out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No loyalty to a salon at all. No wonder her hair is in such a bad condition.
She has Limerick tapped out for the freebies, she's had to travel further afield

Sinead off to Nenagh for a free blowdry. She'd go to the ends of the earth for a freebie

Reactions: 9
Can we get back on track with the Sinead and LouLou chat?

Loulou is really milking this baby toe. Christ she is starving for attention. I had a fractured foot and still went into work with just a support bandage .
She needs to rest because of a fractured baby toe 🙄.
Most people break theirs and don't even go to the hospital.
And has she changed out of that peach jumper since she stubbed her toe and grew roots from her arse into the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not being a martyr or anything but the exact same happened to me with the toe a while back. The door frame nearly took it clean off and it was black and blue for weeks but the difference is I have a full time job, 2 kids and a house to run so I just got on with it like 99% of people do when it happens, hospital or doctor not required like. Watching her play the victim over a baby toe and the full on boot and all, it's comical. She needs to get a grip.

I just had a look at Lou Lou, how is she a make up artist??? I’m no oil painting myself but Christ..
As for the boot for her baby toe, what were they thinking in Laya in fairness!!! Im
Actually having a great nose on her page!!
SCS would want to watch out!!

i just cant bring myself to get my hair done in these places anymore. seeing them give away all these freebies to influencers while charging the general public hundreds. hairdressing is a complete scam.

Reactions: 7
And the goodie bag.

i just cant bring myself to get my hair done in these places anymore. seeing them give away all these freebies to influencers while charging the general public hundreds. hairdressing is a complete scam.

But we could play Lou Lou bingo, take a shot when she mentions her wedding (so have your ambulance on standby)/ her "ill health"/ Penney's haul nobody asked for/ any time she laughs for no apparent reason/ when she goes on a walk/ when her and Conor are just going to chill out for the evening, have i missed anything? 😂
Don't forget when she always says hello everyone , Hope you're all keeping well (fixes top part of her hair)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The hotel cancelled her shows but now allow her to organise a concert for the same venue at the same time where her event shouldve been??

Million %

Reactions: 3
What is she like in the chair swinging around like a 4 year old while the poor girl trying to blow dry her rats tail? My hairdresser would be raging at me if I carried on like that while she was trying to work on my hair 🙄🙄🙄

The hotel cancelled her shows but now allow her to organise a concert for the same venue at the same time where her event shouldve been??
Not backing her up or anything but obviously there would be a lot less people doing this concert thing. Is is not just themselves singing/playing doing a live on insta? Or am I wrong? I didn't listen to her story much last night

Rotten blow-dry. Will be flat by 1pm. Cheek of her driving to Nenagh for a freebie, that girl was a fool to offer it. She will be haunted by the greedy witch from now on. No salons in Limerick deal with Sinead anymore. She rode the duck out of them. How do these salons not see this?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.