Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next new collab for hair extensions no doubt!! The guest list for the launch night of Vacious must of included anyone that gives her free stuff!! All the way out to Nenagh for a blow dry I ask of you.
Go away.. She went all the way out to Anna O'Connor???

Anna does hair extensions also so no doubt there will be extensions from Anna in her future 😈😈
I'm disgusted with Anna 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
But we could play Lou Lou bingo, take a shot when she mentions her wedding (so have your ambulance on standby)/ her "ill health"/ Penney's haul nobody asked for/ any time she laughs for no apparent reason/ when she goes on a walk/ when her and Conor are just going to chill out for the evening, have i missed anything? 😂
The accuracy of all this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, who do we think will be stupid enough to do her hair and makeup for free for this concert…because we know she’s going to ‘put out a call’ by Friday!

Reactions: 8
Can’t find it in myself to criticise her for this. She’s doing something good for charity. Can’t bring myself to knock that.

Reactions: 2
the hair salons are just using her also to promote their business so i am more annoyed at them for 'gifting' her rather than her for taking it when its offered. i think ill do my own hair from now on. total scam. your hair looks good for a day or two after being to them and you pay a fortune. and they want your hair to be tit so you buy all their wonder products when the products they sell you arent as good as the ones they use in store. they want everyoen to have highlights and extensions also because more money for them.

The hotel cancelled her shows but now allow her to organise a concert for the same venue at the same time where her event shouldve been??
Did someone say it was the hotels decision? I'd say it was someone reading the room & telling sinead to cop on

What is she like in the chair swinging around like a 4 year old while the poor girl trying to blow dry her rats tail? My hairdresser would be raging at me if I carried on like that while she was trying to work on my hair 🙄🙄🙄
My hairdresser stopped all teas/coffees etc so is her pic for the gram as I doubt any hairdresser would be laying on the Tunnocks, coffee & water during Covid!!

Reactions: 1
Lads - can ye keep conversations about anyone who isn't SCS on another forum please?

I understand she hasn't the follower count for her own thread but the lou lou spam on here is extremely annoying and derails everything. Sinead has enough going on to keep content coming along here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lads - can ye keep conversations about anyone who isn't SCS on another forum please?

I understand she hasn't the follower count for her own thread but the lou lou spam on here is extremely annoying and derails everything. Sinead has enough going on to keep content coming along here.
I agree. The LouLou talk is starting to be very irritating. If someone wants to set up a Limerick Bloggers thread, go right ahead. Stick her in there.

Reactions: 14
Can’t find it in myself to criticise her for this. She’s doing something good for charity. Can’t bring myself to knock that.
As much as I dislike / can't stand her... There is NO BETTER cause in Limerick to receive the benefits of this night xx So at least instead of her coming on blaming everyone else for her shows cancellation at least she's doing something positive, in my mind anyway.

Don't get me wrong she's still a thunderingcunt but I won't knock this event.
Saying that soooo many times in the past I've made excuses and she's always done something to duck it up.. So I could be singing a different tune by Sunday night (no pun intended 😂😂)

Reactions: 8
As much as I dislike / can't stand her... There is NO BETTER cause in Limerick to receive the benefits of this night xx So at least instead of her coming on blaming everyone else for her shows cancellation at least she's doing something positive, in my mind anyway.

Don't get me wrong she's still a thunderingcunt but I won't knock this event.
Saying that soooo many times in the past I've made excuses and she's always done something to duck it up.. So I could be singing a different tune by Sunday night (no pun intended 😂😂)
Agree Limerick Suicide Watch is a fantastic reason to do it. She is also going to look after the other charities too. Fair play to her (for once) doing something to help others.

Reactions: 6

Yes please!! I don't know Lou Lou and have no intention of checking her out. One Limerick dose is more than enough!!

Reactions: 9
Her hair is 100 times nicer in that blunt bob style from the concert poster . Extensions doing nothing for her.

Reactions: 7
Did ye see a red bonnet for her Christmas concert with the dress ???

• Haha

Thanks be to jaysus 👏

Did ye see a red bonnet for her Christmas concert with the dress ???
Nellie Olsen from Little house on the Prairie & Ma Rose can be Ma Ingles 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
the hair salons are just using her also to promote their business so i am more annoyed at them for 'gifting' her rather than her for taking it when its offered. i think ill do my own hair from now on. total scam. your hair looks good for a day or two after being to them and you pay a fortune. and they want your hair to be tit so you buy all their wonder products when the products they sell you arent as good as the ones they use in store. they want everyoen to have highlights and extensions also because more money for them.
The upselling when I’m the chair is just so annoying. I’ve actually asked to have it notes on my file that I purchase the same shampoo on Amazon and won’t be purchasing it or any wonder products as my hair just doesn’t sit well with products it gets weighed down. When my salon was giving her boho blow dried for free I went straight on an emailed the owner and explained show frustrating it is. Got a really good response and noted I wasn’t the only sutomer giving out about their use of sinead and that was the end of that collab. *edit spelling mistake*

Reactions: 5
Agree Limerick Suicide Watch is a fantastic reason to do it. She is also going to look after the other charities too. Fair play to her (for once) doing something to help others.
Can you clarify if SCS is doing this concert out of the goodness of her heart - no fee? Do the entire of the donations go to the charity or does Sinead take a %? Are the things on the “sale rail” her own old clothes and do the entire proceeds go to the charity. Is the Strand Hotel letting her use the room for free. Who will be able to actually attend the concert or is it entirely virtual?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.